Zone1 Does My Opinion Make Me a Transphobe, or Simply Sane.

Should is for fantasy and daydreaming. I'm only interested in discussing what is.

The fact that someone with their twig and berries still intact can compete in women's sporting events is so ridiculous I am still surprised it's even a conversation.

The fact that someone with their twig and berries still intact can compete in women's sporting events is so ridiculous I am still surprised it's even a conversation.
It's okay, we're all presumably adults, you can say penis and scrotum. Thing is biology isn't so neat. This doesn't just affect trans women it affects intersex women as well. Caster Semenya and other intersex women were banned from competing in the Olympics unless they took hormone blockers. (Her body produces more testosterone than the average non-intersex woman). So these are complicated discussions we're going to have to hash out and each league is going to make their own decision on what they believe is fair in the name of competition or profitability and in fine with that. That doesn't change the fact that you're wrong on the science and biology of sex and gender and gender dysphoria. You can't even produce a counter argument based on anything other than your emphatic insistence.

It's okay, we're all presumably adults, you can say penis and scrotum. Thing is biology isn't so neat. This doesn't just affect trans women it affects intersex women as well. Caster Semenya and other intersex women were banned from competing in the Olympics unless they took hormone blockers. (Her body produces more testosterone than the average non-intersex woman). So these are complicated discussions we're going to have to hash out and each league is going to make their own decision on what they believe is fair in the name of competition or profitability and in fine with that. That doesn't change the fact that you're wrong on the science and biology of sex and gender and gender dysphoria. You can't even produce a counter argument based on anything other than your emphatic insistence.

gender is about language, sex is about biology, and with only rare exceptions, there are only two sexes, and you cannot become the other sex, all you can do is pretend.

That is reality, and anything else is SJW made up tripe.

gender is about language, sex is about biology, and with only rare exceptions, there are only two sexes, and you cannot become the other sex, all you can do is pretend.

That is reality, and anything else is SJW made up tripe.
Isn't this supposed to be a space for rational debate based on facts rather than personal attacks?

Your entire argument is a strawman. No one is arguing anyone can become another sex. What the science is showing us is that in the brains of people diagnosed as trans their brains are more similar that of their chosen sex rather than their biological sex. Researchers couldn't make that determination without acknowledging the incongruity between the body and the brain. This isn't people pretending. You can flap your hands up and down and sqwak but if we scanned your brain it would still look like a normal brain rather than a bird brain. No? No one is faking their brain physiology.

Last edited:
Isn't this supposed to be a space for rational debate based on facts rather than personal attacks?

Your entire argument is a strawman. No one is arguing anyone can become another sex. What the science is showing us is that in the brains of people diagnosed as trans are more similar that of their chosen sex rather than their biological sex. Biologists couldn't make that diagnosis without acknowledging the incongruity between the body and the brain. This isn't people pretending. You can flap your hands up and down and sqwak but if we scanned your brain it would still look like a normal brain rather than a bird brain. No? No one is faking their brain physiology.

It's not a personal attack, it's simply saying the whole transgender thing we are going through is absolute rubbish.

What they are selling these kids is they can be the other sex, be treated like the other sex. What they don't tell them is their sexual function is basically zero, and their pool of potential partners is probably something you can count on one hand.

You can go on and on about things like brain scans, which are highly subjective and open to interpretation, but the real argument that has to be had is why does the left feel the need to glorify 4 year old kids being trans?

It's not a personal attack, it's simply saying the whole transgender thing we are going through is absolute rubbish.
Yea. That's not an argument, that just a clearly biased attack.
What they are selling these kids is they can be the other sex, be treated like the other sex.
We each get to decide how we treat others. Personally I treat most people with empathy and respect unless I believe they aren't deserving of either. That's usually reserved for racists and bigots.
What they don't tell them is their sexual function is basically zero, and their pool of potential partners is probably something you can count on one hand.
Maybe you should actually listen to some trans people and get their experience.

Why One Trans Woman Wants to Discuss Sex After Surgery

As she continued to explore her body, sex became better than she ever imagined. “When I was turned on, I would get really wet, and I was shocked, because I’d never heard a [trans] girl say that her vagina got wet,” she said. “I didn’t realize that it would be this beautiful, natural part of me. I was like, ‘Holy shit, this is beyond what I thought my sex life could be.’” She paused for dramatic effect. “But I still love anal sex. The best sex is if we do both. But I learned that you can’t go back and forth, because I got a UTI from that. I was like, ‘Fuck, this is what having a vagina is like?!’ My friend was cracking up, like, ‘Girl, you wanted a pussy.’ I was like, ‘This is too real.’”
You can go on and on about things like brain scans, which are highly subjective and open to interpretation, but the real argument that has to be had is why does the left feel the need to glorify 4 year old kids being trans?
Brain scans are the things here that are subjective..... OK buddy. 😆

Yea. That's not an argument, that just a clearly biased attack.

We each get to decide how we treat others. Personally I treat most people with empathy and respect unless I believe they aren't deserving of either. That's usually reserved for racists and bigots.

Maybe you should actually listen to some trans people and get their experience.

Why One Trans Woman Wants to Discuss Sex After Surgery

As she continued to explore her body, sex became better than she ever imagined. “When I was turned on, I would get really wet, and I was shocked, because I’d never heard a [trans] girl say that her vagina got wet,” she said. “I didn’t realize that it would be this beautiful, natural part of me. I was like, ‘Holy shit, this is beyond what I thought my sex life could be.’” She paused for dramatic effect. “But I still love anal sex. The best sex is if we do both. But I learned that you can’t go back and forth, because I got a UTI from that. I was like, ‘Fuck, this is what having a vagina is like?!’ My friend was cracking up, like, ‘Girl, you wanted a pussy.’ I was like, ‘This is too real.’”

Brain scans are the things here that are subjective..... OK buddy. 😆

It's observing reality, and realizing that allowing this farce to continue is validating insanity.

Selling kids a bogus package is reserved for sadists and psychopaths.

Well after surgery they are kind of "pot committed", so accepting they screwed up is probably impossible for them while remaining sane.

Would you have sex with a trans-sexual?

It's observing reality, and realizing that allowing this farce to continue is validating insanity.
Reality is only that which can be proven with objective observations and reasoned conclusions. You provide neither.
Selling kids a bogus package is reserved for sadists and psychopaths.
Sure guy. Whatever. Also witches and goblins. Don't forget them.
Well after surgery they are kind of "pot committed", so accepting they screwed up is probably impossible for them while remaining sane.
She sounds like she has a beautiful sex life. Does that bother you?
Would you have sex with a trans-sexual?
I wouldn't have sex with anyone other than my wife at this point but if I were single? Sure. Why not?

Reality is only that which can be proven with objective observations and reasoned conclusions. You provide neither.

Sure guy. Whatever. Also witches and goblins. Don't forget them.

She sounds like she has a beautiful sex life. Does that bother you?

I wouldn't have sex with anyone other than my wife at this point but if I were single? Sure. Why not?

Dodging the question at the end....figures.

I answered it. Why don't you try reading again. 😆

No, you didn't.

Considering you can still say puberty blockers and hormone impacts are completely reversible, I don't trust a word you say. the EFFECTS are reversible, the IMPACTS are not.

No, you didn't.
😆

Sorry, when you said I didn't answer the last question I thought you meant the question you asked last. Silly me I guess.
Considering you can still say puberty blockers and hormone impacts are completely reversible, I don't trust a word you say. the EFFECTS are reversible, the IMPACTS are not.
The impacts are what? You haven't even described what they are. You haven't provided any evidence that anything is as you claim it is.

😆

Sorry, when you said I didn't answer the last question I thought you meant the question you asked last. Silly me I guess.

The impacts are what? You haven't even described what they are. You haven't provided any evidence that anything is as you claim it is.

Lack of genital growth? lack of breast growth? Lack of hair development? Lack of changes in size and figure consistent with being a boy or a girl?

Lack of genital growth? lack of breast growth? Lack of hair development? Lack of changes in size and figure consistent with being a boy or a girl?
And when you stop taking puberty blockers those things continue as they normally would.

And when you stop taking puberty blockers those things continue as they normally would.

But you lose the X amount of months of puberty while you were on them. It doesn't simply come back.

Again, you can reverse the EFFECT but not the IMPACT.

But you lose the X amount of months of puberty while you were on them. It doesn't simply come back.

Again, you can reverse the EFFECT but not the IMPACT.
What loss are you describing? Time? Everyone traveling at relatively the same speed experiences a similar progression of time. This is basic physics.

What loss are you describing? Time? Everyone traveling at relatively the same speed experiences a similar progression of time. This is basic physics.

IMPACT. this isn't physics this is biology. you block a year of puberty, you don't get that back when you stop the blockers.

Are you saying a person on puberty blockers for 10 years starting at 12 will have a full normal puberty at 22?

IMPACT. this isn't physics this is biology. you block a year of puberty, you don't get that back when you stop the blockers.
Biology is a part of physics. No one gets a year back for anything. I don't know how else to explain the flow of time to you.
Are you saying a person on puberty blockers for 10 years starting at 12 will have a full normal puberty at 22?
Yes. Your body will resume the normal affects of puberty. This shows a lack of a fundamental grasp of physics and biology. Puberty isn't triggered, neither its beginning or end, by time. It's triggered by natural biological processes and ends when they are complete. Not by the dictates of your stop watch.

Forum List

Back