Does Israel owe Palestine compensation money for land theft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of Palestinians come from
The Roman Empire and what they called The Jews In Israel, I’d say The Imposters in Gaza and The West Bank owe Israel Money for Land Theft.

BTW allah is a liar, murderer, pedophile and homosexual and is in fact “The Devil!”

Those that worship allah will burn in Hell with allah after the Great Judgment and return of God The Son, Jesus Christ
Jews are even worse than Muslims.
Why would you care who is worse since you are going to be burning in Hell when your days are over?

Oh okay, attacking Jews is wrong, but attacking Muslims is right.

Jews are an Ethnic group, Islam
Is a Dogma that dictates that it is every Muslim’s duty to lie to, deceive, rape, steal from and murder anyone they feel will stand in the way of Jihad.

The Koran is synonymous with Mein Kampf!

allah is synonymous with Satan.

And you are synonymous with a racist piece of shit!

The Jewish Talmud is even worse than the Islamic Quran.

The bible warned us about the Synagogue of Satan.

The Roman Empire and what they called The Jews In Israel, I’d say The Imposters in Gaza and The West Bank owe Israel Money for Land Theft.

BTW allah is a liar, murderer, pedophile and homosexual and is in fact “The Devil!”

Those that worship allah will burn in Hell with allah after the Great Judgment and return of God The Son, Jesus Christ

Why would you care who is worse since you are going to be burning in Hell when your days are over?

You're quite primitive in your thinking skills, aren't you?

So, says the person who doesn't want to understand who did the Holocaust.

That's not even a coherent sentence.

:08621:

You said that before, why are you so stupid that you don't know who did the Holocaust?

You said that before, why are you so stupid that you don't know who did the Holocaust?

Ditto.

That's what baseness does to a human..

Jews are an Ethnic group, Islam
Is a Dogma that dictates that it is every Muslim’s duty to lie to, deceive, rape, steal from and murder anyone they feel will stand in the way of Jihad.

The Koran is synonymous with Mein Kampf!

allah is synonymous with Satan.

And you are synonymous with a racist piece of shit!

The Jewish Talmud is even worse than the Islamic Quran.

The bible warned us about the Synagogue of Satan.
So you’re not agnostic.
You’re just a good old Jew hater.
Now that’s refreshing.

That's what baseness does to a human..

I thought he was a machine.

I think it's clear they do.

Israeli Jews clearly stole land from Palestinians, and continues to do so.

Why don't Jews do the right thing, and pay monetary compensations to Palestinians?

It is the other way around. The Palestinians owe the Jews everything.

Now go fuck yourself you useless c.u.nt!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How do Palestinians owe Jews anything?
LOL
Jews are so grabby, thinking everyone owes them, and then can't grasp why people hate them.

You hate Jews. I do not hate them. As a Christian, I cannot hate a Jew.

Besides that God made his covenant with Abraham and Israel, not with Ishmael. Any who blesses Israel will be blessed, and those that curse Israel will be cursed. That is why you are cursed.

There are no such things as Palestinians. They are a FAKE People. They are a loose collection of Ishmaelites from Jordan, Egypt, Syria, and Libya.

The only True Palestinians are Jews in Israel during the Roman Empire’s Occupation of Judea-Israel-Palestine.

Palestine was The a Roman Word of Israel and Palestinians was what Romans called The Jews.

The rest of the people in the area were called Egyptians, Syrians etc. but no one in that time during the Roman Occupation would call a Libyan or Egyptian a Palestinian unless he was trying to insult him and calling him a Jew when he was clearly of Arab descent.

Try calling an Arab a Jew, and see how mad they get.

Why don't Jews do the right thing, and pay monetary compensations to Palestinians?

LOL
Jews are so grabby, thinking everyone owes them, and then can't grasp why people hate them.

Last edited:
There are no such things as Palestinians. They are a FAKE People.

The only True Palestinians are Jews in Israel during the Roman Empire’s Occupation of Judea-Israel-Palestine.

Palestine was The a Roman Word of Israel and Palestinian was what Romans called The Jews.

LOL

The 1517 census showed that only 1.7% of Israel / Palestine was even Jewish.

Enough said.

Besides that God made his covenant with Abraham and Israel, not with Ishmael. Any who blesses Israel will be blessed, and those that curse Israel will be cursed. That is why you are cursed.

There are no such things as Palestinians. They are a FAKE People. They are a loose collection of Ishmaelites from Jordan, Egypt, Syria, and Libya.

Palestine was The a Roman Word of Israel and Palestinian was what Romans called The Jews.

LOL

You won't convince that Slobby dude, however much you try.

No one cares about any Census numbers. Native Americans make up a tiny percentage of America, yet no one is idiotic enough to claim they don’t belong here in America.

And you are a cursed man. I suggest you repent of your wickedness and accept the redemption that was won for you at the crucificrion and resurrection.

Israel has been the homeland of The 12 Tribes of Israel for 5,000 years or longer. There are Millions of Jews in Israel and across the globe.

We know Saul, David, and Solomon.

There are no Palestinian Kings in history because the Palestinians you talk about are a Fake People. Their cause is unjust, and they are in rebellion against God and are cursed and will continue to be cursed until they quit hating Jews, and quit lying to the world, and quit trying to promote their Hoax Cause!

LOL

Enough said.

Last edited:
I’m not trying to convince him.

I am giving him his eternal death sentence when Judgment day comes.

He will have no excuse for his hatred, and he will have been warned, and on judgment day this fact will be brought before him and he will be forced to admit that others tried to steer him from the Path of Eternal Damnation, and then he’ll be cast in to The Lake of Fire with his False god and False idols and all that lusted after evil,hated God and hated Israel.

You see, The Palestinians, if you can call them that, are following a false god. They follow Lucifer Morningstar. “He who would sit upon the Throne of God but is not God.” “The Great Trickster”.

God made a Covenant with Abraham and Israel, and The Fake Palestinians are following Satan who wants to destroy that Covenant. The Evil One plots to destroy all Jews and remove them from Israel because he wants to accuse God of being a Liar.

He thinks if he can do that, do what he did to Adam, that not only could he get Adam’s Theone here on Earth, but get God’s Throne in Heaven as well. He wants to be worshipped as God.

This incidentally was why Satan had Jesus Crucified, mistakenly, not realizing that it was part of God’s plan of redemption for Man’s Sin. He tried to get The Second Adam to renounce God in the desert and on The Cross.

Since the wages of sin are death, and Christ was sinless all the way tonhe point of his death, Satan Crucified an Innocent Man who happened to be The 2nd part of The Trinity, The Son of God.

This is why He was able to be Resurrected, freed from the prison of death, descended in to Hell to win the Keys to Hell, Victory over Death and to win back The Throne is Adam which He will Rightfully Claim at the 2nd Coming after He sends Satan and his minions back to Hell.

LOL

Last edited:
No one cares about any Census numbers. Native Americans make up a tiny percentage of America, yet no one is idiotic enough to claim they don’t belong here in America.

And you are a cursed man. I suggest you repent of your wickedness and accept the redemption that was won for you at the cricificrion and resurrection.

Israel has been the homeland of The 12 Tribes of Israel for 5,000 years or longer. There are Millions of Jews in Israel and across the globe.

There are no Palestinian Kings in history because the Palestinians you talk about are a Fake People. Their cause is unjust, and they are in rebellion against God and are cursed and will continue to be cursed until they quit hating Jews, and quit lying to the world, and quit trying to promote their Hoax Cause!

LOL

Enough said.

Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet, Jews are the ones who reject Jesus, and even say Jesus is boiling in the Jewish Hell in excrement.

Protestants are definitely rather slow witted on the whole, if they think Muslims are cursed people, but Jews aren't.

I’m not trying to convince him.

I am giving him his eternal death sentence when Judgment day comes.

He will have no excuse for his hatred, and he will have been warned, and on judgment day this fact will be brought before him and he will be forced to admit that others tried to steer him from the Path of Eternal Damnation, and then he’ll be cast in to The Lake of fire with his False god and False idols and all that listed after evil.

LOL

What about your hatred of Muslims, that's okay because why?

And you are a cursed man. I suggest you repent of your wickedness and accept the redemption that was won for you at the cricificrion and resurrection.

LOL

Enough said.

Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet, Jews are the ones who reject Jesus, and even say Jesus is boiling in the Jewish Hell in excrement.

Protestants are definitely rather slow witted on the whole, if they think Muslims are cursed people, but Jews aren't.
There is no Jewish hell..

LOL

Enough said.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

Gehenna - Wikipedia

Enough said.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

Gehenna - Wikipedia
Ghenna is a valley on the Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back