Does Hillary's "Open Border" policy make any sense?

If Hillary opens the borders what happens to the US ?

• Jobs will become tougher to find and labor rates drop

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • If illegals can't find work they will resort to gang and drug violence

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Hillary doesn't care what happens as long as they vote democrat

• Hillary will be sure that the urban democrat plantation is maintained

• Illegal drugs will stream into the US across the southern border

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • I prefer to build the wall and keep the US safe

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
And we already know the bitch loves the FAILURE(consistently failed) of amnesty. INSANITY
70% of agricultural workers are undocumented. Think about it. Without them, we'll be in a lot of trouble. Amnesty makes sense.

Why amnesty? Why not do as we have done for many years now and bring them in during the harvest and send them back home after the harvest is complete?

And we already know the bitch loves the FAILURE(consistently failed) of amnesty. INSANITY
70% of agricultural workers are undocumented. Think about it. Without them, we'll be in a lot of trouble. Amnesty makes sense.

Why amnesty? Why not do as we have done for many years now and bring them in during the harvest and send them back home after the harvest is complete?
Fuck that. We have millions of able bodied people sitting at home.

Better yet, if our Corporate Farm Systems are so pathetically unprofitable why not simply import EVERYTHING?
Because it's obvious they're not quite so pathetically unprofitable as they want us to believe.

Indeed but you can't get them to do field work or pick fruit. They are on EBT and other entitlement programs.

Better yet, if our Corporate Farm Systems are so pathetically unprofitable why not simply import EVERYTHING?
Because it's obvious they're not quite so pathetically unprofitable as they want us to believe.

Apples are already about $2.00 a pound. Fruit is very expensive already and many folks can't afford fruit in their diets now.

Indeed but you can't get them to do field work or pick fruit. They are on EBT and other entitlement programs.
That's why you cut that shit off.

Apples are already about $2.00 a pound. Fruit is very expensive already and many folks can't afford fruit in their diets now.
The issue is Profit to Directors and CEOs, not Cost to Customer.

During the last debate Hillary charged that Trump used Mexican labor for his new DC hotel. Trump called her a liar and said he used e-verify. Now think about Hillary's new open border policy and how that will affect the labor market. If a few million hispanics and Syrians enter the country the law of "supply and demand" means that wages go down, unemployment goes up, and drug and gang violence skyrockets. Healthcare costs keep going up while access goes down.

I need someone to explain how "open borders" does anything but destroy the labor markets and entitlements.

What 'Open Border" policy?

Feel free to quote it.

Have a Conservative Google it for you.

Apparently you Right Wing Nut Jobs don't have that ability.

Amnesty is PROVEN to incite more illegals. It is FACT. IDK how anyone could think it is the answer when history, EVERY TIME, tells you its not.
Here is an immigration plan I have pondered that actually helps our country and its citizens and not the politicians or the corporatists. If people ACTUALLY CARED, this is what immigration "reform" would like
It even defeats your cliché "70% of agricultural workers are undocumented. Think about it. Without them, we'll be in a lot of trouble". Which is nothing more than what the rich tell people to say.
GO after CAUSES. It is called "solving problems" :D
TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem
I don't disagree with your solution, TN, except that if we don't allow all those agricultural workers to stay and get on the tax rolls initially, we're going to be up the crick without a paddle. I don't know who tells us that 70% of agricultural workers are undocumented--rich farmers ? Never actually met one. I heard it on Fox News. I do not support illegal immigration in any shape or form, and amnesty needs to go hand in hand with closing our borders, somehow. I just worry about the price of food, which is high enough already. Agricultural work is so back breaking that a lot of people would starve or start stealing instead. You almost need to start as a kid to be able to do it.
Just being practical.

During the last debate Hillary charged that Trump used Mexican labor for his new DC hotel. Trump called her a liar and said he used e-verify. Now think about Hillary's new open border policy and how that will affect the labor market. If a few million hispanics and Syrians enter the country the law of "supply and demand" means that wages go down, unemployment goes up, and drug and gang violence skyrockets. Healthcare costs keep going up while access goes down.

I need someone to explain how "open borders" does anything but destroy the labor markets and entitlements.

Feel free to quote it.
It is what she wants.
“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders. We have to resist protectionism [and] other kinds of barriers to market access and to trade.”- Hillary Clinton

So free trade across borders.

What does that have to do with 'millions' of hispanics and Syrians entering the country?

We can and DO do that for the ones who are legal, who we know where they are. I've lived in farm country and some big farmers actually bus them from Honduras or wherever, and take them home after. They provide housing, bus them into town for shopping, etc. I don't think a lot of farmers can afford that, though.

"Open borders" allows me to get dental work in Nogales for 60% of what it would cost in the USA.

Case closed.

How does open borders allow that? Open borders would have nothing to do with your insurance policy especially if you have a Preferred Provider network.

The whole OP about "open borders" is fictional, so it can mean anything I want it to me. In my case, I want it to mean that I can cross the border for cheap dental care, which I do.

Since you already do it, then your argument is moot.

That would be true...if I had an argument, which I don't.

Feel free to quote it.

Have a Conservative Google it for you.

Apparently you Right Wing Nut Jobs don't have that ability.

From your own post, I would conclude that the one with the problem is yourself.

We can and DO do that for the ones who are legal, who we know where they are. I've lived in farm country and some big farmers actually bus them from Honduras or wherever, and take them home after. They provide housing, bus them into town for shopping, etc. I don't think a lot of farmers can afford that, though.
If you can't make money, change professions.

Well, I have no idea where Jose lives or what color card is in his pocket, but his pickup has a Sonora, Mexico plate, and he does a terrific job of pruning my citrus trees every year for a very reasonable price.

Amnesty is PROVEN to incite more illegals. It is FACT. IDK how anyone could think it is the answer when history, EVERY TIME, tells you its not.
Here is an immigration plan I have pondered that actually helps our country and its citizens and not the politicians or the corporatists. If people ACTUALLY CARED, this is what immigration "reform" would like
It even defeats your cliché "70% of agricultural workers are undocumented. Think about it. Without them, we'll be in a lot of trouble". Which is nothing more than what the rich tell people to say.
I don't disagree with your solution, TN, except that if we don't allow all those agricultural workers to stay and get on the tax rolls initially, we're going to be up the crick without a paddle. I don't know who tells us that 70% of agricultural workers are undocumented--rich farmers ? Never actually met one. I heard it on Fox News. I do not support illegal immigration in any shape or form, and amnesty needs to go hand in hand with closing our borders, somehow. I just worry about the price of food, which is high enough already. Agricultural work is so back breaking that a lot of people would starve or start stealing instead. You almost need to start as a kid to be able to do it.
Just being practical.
Practical isn't pro-longing a terrible problem. In fact, making it worse..
I never understood the inconsistency from that. If they got citizenship, that would mean they would have to work for minimum wage....
Why cant Americans just do it?

Feel free to quote it.
It is what she wants.
“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders. We have to resist protectionism [and] other kinds of barriers to market access and to trade.”- Hillary Clinton

So free trade across borders.

What does that have to do with 'millions' of hispanics and Syrians entering the country?
Lol are you for real?

I would imagine the ones who can't get the workers have other problems. The potato farmers in Alabama have long gotten their workers from Mexico. Many of these workers harvest the potato crop and then move on to the fruit harvests in California, Washington, Virginia, and elsewhere. It's hardly a new thing, it's been going on for over fifty years to my own knowledge.

Just being practical.
Practical isn't pro-longing a terrible problem. In fact, making it worse..
I never understood the inconsistency from that. If they got citizenship, that would mean they would have to work for minimum wage....
Why cant Americans just do it?

The problem is our own doing. Once we made them citizens, they would go on EBT and other entitlement programs and we would still have to import workers to harvest our fruits and vegetables.

If you can't make money, change professions.
That made no sense.

Forum List

Back