Does Governor Walker's lack of degree or his college records matter?

Does it matter to you that Governor Walker has no college degree?

• I consider myself left of center- yes- we should focus on his lack of degree

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I consider myself right of center- -yes we should focus on his lack of degree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I consider myself left of center- no- his lack of college degree is irrelevant.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I consider myself right of center- no- his lack of college degree is irrelevant.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I consider myself unaffiliated- yes- we should focus on his lack of degree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I consider myself unaffiliated- no- we should not focus on his lack of degree

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Based on unsubstantiated rumors that he applied as a foreign student, the Right demanded Obama's records. The rumor from Walker's fellow students is he was a cheat and was thrown out of school for that cheating. So why doesn't the Right demand the school records on Walker's cheating???
There isn't any. He left to take a job with the Red Cross.

Or should the left just make up some records showing cheating?

Based on unsubstantiated rumors that he applied as a foreign student, the Right demanded Obama's records. The rumor from Walker's fellow students is he was a cheat and was thrown out of school for that cheating. So why doesn't the Right demand the school records on Walker's cheating???

Sure the cheater did.

Sure the cheater did.
Where is the proof? Did you make this up yourself or steal it from another leftie?

Ohhh it's the opinion of Daily Kos.

It's going to take more than the opinion of a Kos Kid.

Sure the cheater did.
Where is the proof? Did you make this up yourself or steal it from another leftie?
Why do I need any more proof than you birthres have of Obama paying $3.2 million to keep his records sealed??????????

After he was accused of cheating and he lost the school election, running for school office was an obsession with him, when the opportunity to run for the same office came up in a special election, he didn't run. In fact he never ran again in any school election until he dropped out. Having been possibly banned from all future school elections for his cheating, he dropped out of school. That is much more circumstantial evidence than anything you wing-nuts have on Obama. So that makes Walker a certified cheater.

Notice how many liberals allegedly holding various degrees are with us retired folks here for hours on end.

Made possible by their having no marketable skills other than jumping the low hurdles to get welfare and food stamps. Perhaps even blogging using their Obamaphones.

Forum List

Back