Does God Love Satan?

I know that God hates evil, but every time we sin He still loves us,.. so does He still love Satan even though He's evil as you know what?

God seems to be all about freewill, be it the freewill of a mass killer to shoot up an elementary school or Satan to infiltrate and influence mankind for eons on end. God seems to give us THE TRUTH about ourselves and the universe around us; the rest is up to us to fuck up or abide. Either way, He seems to promote and respect our freewill to wreck ourselves so why not the same with Old Scratch?

We're told God loves creation and he created lucifer(satan) so he must love him. No. Satan is the embodiment of evil and God cannot love that which is unholy and evil. WE are told to love God and love others, friends and enemies alike. We are never told to love angels who are not made in the image of God. Not good angels and certainly not fallen angels. My opinion...and i'm never wrong...so if this is wrong...it's the first time.

good question though.

I know that God hates evil, but every time we sin He still loves us,.. so does He still love Satan even though He's evil as you know what?
Once God's favorite. Not much my children could do to make me forsake them for ever.

if your child conspired and did destroy your other children..willfully? Remember also that God gave his son up to suffer and die for US.....would you do that for someone?? Give up your child for someone elses' life?? double edge sword there. Of course the angels were created but are different from Man. Angels have more power but are on a lower level than man in God's eyes. imo

The The Irish Ram is right. Eventually that is his destiny. I don't know why...only God does. He set this whole thing in stone so its going to go as he planned. Good lessons, good moral stories. His ways are not our ways, his thoughts are not our thoughts.....his are so above ours we can't even.

No. He does not forgive Satan. He is the source of God's children's afflictions and is not forgiven, but dispatched to the Lake of fire in live out eternity forever in torment for what He has done against God.

In the Bible, what did Satan ever do that was so bad?

He tried to usurp God's throne. He successfully tempted Eve and destroyed the Garden. He conspired from that time on to destroy the christ child before he could be born. He worked to destroy the jewish people before Christ's birth and after his birth before he comes again. Also to destroy the 144,000 special jewish evangelists in the end times. He is still working to destroy Christ's second coming by luring man away from God with shiny objects.

Last edited:
He successfully tempted Eve and destroyed the Garden. He conspired from that time on to destroy the christ child before he could be born. He is still working to destroy Christ's second coming by luring man away from God with shiny objects.

So Satan tempted someone
God destroyed the Garden in a rage, not Satan

Can you show me in the Bible where Satan conspired to kill Baby Jesus or is luring man away from God with shiny objects

You seem to ignore the fact that man makes his own decisions and is accountable for his own actions

Last edited:
Sure. Satan convinced Herod to search for and plan to kill the child. He still killed the innocents in the area to try to get the newborn Christ Child. That's one instance.

The shiny object thing...> How many people ignore God while chasing after the shiny objects in the sky they call UFOs.

Satan copies everything that God does with low quality replicas.

Satan has a five prong plan of attack through the ages.

1. Attacks on Man. Satan is still allowed into the throne room of God where he continually criticizes man.
2. Israel. I'm sure i don't have to explain this one.
3. The Line of Judah...christ's lineage. destroy that Tribe and destroy Christ's birth.
4. Jesus himself. Tried to kill him at birth, Tempt him in the desert for 40 days....
5. The church. Persecution...always.

Last edited:
Josephus in his biography of king Herod made no mention of this supposed crime slaughter of the innocents. And it is detailed biography. So did it really happen?

So Satan tempted someone
Happens every day

Can you show me in the Bible where Satan conspired to kill Baby Jesus or is luring man away from God with shiny objects

You seem to ignore the fact that man makes his own decisions and is accountable for his own actions

:eusa_doh:Satan tried to kill Jesus before He was even born. He tried to wipe out His ancestors more than once. Read about Esther...
Then there was the killing of babies to get to Jesus after He was born. His parents had to flee to a different country to save Him. Satan is the Prince behind the Kings of this earth.
Every suffering man has experienced comes from Satan. God gave us the Garden of Eden.
e.g. God doesn't kill a child with Aids, Satan does. God lifts the child up to Heaven as soon as the child's last breath on earth has left the child's body. God thinks Satan is responsible for our actions. It is called Temptation. If Eve, who walked with God in the evenings couldn't resist, I doubt you'll do any better. Satan is just that good.
It's why we need Christ. Christ is better...

Forum List

Back