Does climate change effect toenail growth?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Dang.................. What Factors Affect Toenail Growth? (with pictures)

Has anybody seen some of the threads started by the climate change k00ks in here in recent weeks?

Islands Disappear As Ocean Levels Rise
Liminal, Tuesday at 8:03 PM

Backscatter radiation
Old Rocks, Tuesday at 8:52 AM

Big oil has funded Deniers for years
JimH52, Apr 15, 2016 ...

Choking Nemo
mamooth, Apr 29, 2016 ...

Cities water supply poisoned by- you guessed it: an oil pipelaine leak
Dot Com, Jan 22, 2015 ...

Tell me these people are serious with these threads?

Dollar to ten thousand stale donuts every climate nutter clicked on that toenail link too.....:boobies:..

You morons!!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

These people are born suckers who need some meaningful shit to happen to their lives.......they keep posting up these absurd threads that last the amount of time it takes me to prepare this thread!!!

duh

Ya know. Maybe that's why the obama and the defense department are so concerned about the Chinese building islands for defense bases.
Obama ain't worried about America
He's more worried it disproves his theory of,"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow."

I don't really know whether toenails growth is related to climate change.

But I bet there are Dumocrats out there who think we need to spend a billion dollars to study the issue.

lol.......many "views" of this thread. Every AGW nut came in here to check on the toenail/climate change link!! These people hemorage emotionally on any trite possibility that they can strengthen their bs narrative. What a joke.......the blinding you with science crap is fascinating......anything is possible.

In a few months, we'll get some shit like baldness is linked to climate change..........some idiot scientist will find a smidge of evidence supporting it and the emotional hemophiliacs will gather the troops for another group session of navel comtemplation.

But Im not complaining........the mental case stuff is the only thing that keeps me in this forum. Highlighting this stuff for the curious board member who wanders in here is nothing less than a hoot!!:beer:

Forum List

Back