Does Biden Know What Leaving Afghanistan On 911 Would Mean To The Taliban

Biden picked September 11th as the day we're leaving Afghanistan.
Why?

Oh....I know.....he's gonna claim this was the date Trump picked....so....that sounds like a logical excuse.

Just how retarded is this SOB?

It would mean that US troops left Afghanistan by 9/11; 20 years after the original 9/11......
Wow....you're really smart.
What happened in Benghazi on 911?
Well...according to the 98871717 different Republican investigations......nothing that has to do with my comment or this post...

Perhaps you would like to try some other gish gallop??
Well, dipshit, 911 was and is considered a victory against the West.
So doing anything that helps out terrorists on 911 is a mistake and a no-brainier.
But considering who we have in the WH....that goes without saying.
Oh... so you are a moron

Got it....

I bet you were pissed when Trump was trying to negotiate with the Taliban and announced troops will be out of Afghanistan by the end of last year huh?

Biden picked September 11th as the day we're leaving Afghanistan.
Why?

Oh....I know.....he's gonna claim this was the date Trump picked....so....that sounds like a logical excuse.

Just how retarded is this SOB?

President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11, extending Trump's May 1 deadline
Biden to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11, not May 1 (usatoday.com)
Just what Trump was doing....and Trump got beat up for it by his own party and pentagon....
Luckily the president from the other party wanted the troops out of Afghanistan too...and it seems the only people beating him up about it are from the last guy's own party......again...
No, dumbass. Biden had an agreement on the table to be out by next month.
He's going back on that agreement in an attempt to trash this country and stay in the good graces of the commies in his own party.
So.......even tho -- according to your circle jerk teammate -- the only people trashing the idea of pulling out of Afghanistan are people in YOUR OWN PARTY...

Biden isn't pulling them out immediately because of Democrats??

Is that why Trump didn't pull them out last year when he said he would??

Or have you Trump sycophants trained yourselves to just disregard what your cult leader said??

Forum List

Back