Does Biden Know What Leaving Afghanistan On 911 Would Mean To The Taliban

Biden picked September 11th as the day we're leaving Afghanistan.
Why?

Oh....I know.....he's gonna claim this was the date Trump picked....so....that sounds like a logical excuse.

Just how retarded is this SOB?

President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11, extending Trump's May 1 deadline
Biden to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11, not May 1 (usatoday.com)
Just what Trump was doing....and Trump got beat up for it by his own party and pentagon....

He did not plan on bringing them home, he was all talk and no action.

Actually they will probably go to crimea, tramp never put Putin in his place.

Why?

Oh....I know.....he's gonna claim this was the date Trump picked....so....that sounds like a logical excuse.

President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11, extending Trump's May 1 deadline
Biden to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11, not May 1 (usatoday.com)
Just what Trump was doing....and Trump got beat up for it by his own party and pentagon....

He was already bringing them home....his date for full withdraw was May....and he caught hell for it...probably even from you....

He was already bringing them home....his date for full withdraw was May....and he caught hell for it...probably even from you....
Not from me.

Trump wimped out, and failed to honor his commitment.

Let's hope the President honors his.

Not from me.

Trump wimped out, and failed to honor his commitment.

Let's hope the President honors his.
Trump had to fight for everything he campaigned on...including reducing the US troop footprint around the world...and he still got 75% of what he ran on done....you can look that up if it will help ya....
This is the first good thing I've heard from Joe...its time to end this stupid endless war....

Trump had to fight for everything he campaigned on...including reducing the US troop footprint around the world...and he still got 75% of what he ran on done....you can look that up if it will help ya....
This is the first good thing I've heard from Joe...its time to end this stupid endless war....
You are free to claim that he fulfilled all his major campaign promises from building a "big, beautiful wall!" and making "Mexico" pay for it to immediately repealing 'ObamaCare' and replacing it with "something terrific!" that covers "everybody!" You can fantasize that he had the coronavirus "under control!" a year ago, when he insisted that "Everybody's getting better! They're all getting better!"

Trump was a failure. Most Americans recognize that. Some diehards refuse to.

His lie that he had won an election in a "Landslide!" that he had lost by seven million votes incited his goons to attack Congress.

That was quite enough of his nonsense for any decent American. It is time that the whiny cry baby finally stopped whining.

Why?

How retarded is this SOB, you ask?

here...

1618444614470.png

You are free to claim that he fulfilled all his major campaign promises from building a "big, beautiful wall!" and making "Mexico" pay for it to immediately repealing 'ObamaCare' and replacing it with "something terrific!" that covers "everybody!" You can fantasize that he had the coronavirus "under control!" a year ago, when he insisted that "Everybody's getting better! They're all getting better!"

Trump was a failure. Most Americans recognize that. Some diehards refuse to.

His lie that he had won an election in a "Landslide!" that he had lost by seven million votes incited his goons to attack Congress.

That was quite enough of his nonsense for any decent American. It is time that the whiny cry baby finally stopped whining.
You should be worrying about Xiden's lies. Progs lie and it costs trillions and trillions of dollars. Remember, the Non Progs are going to join in and slow down also. think how much more expensive everything we do here is going to go up when that happens.

You should be worrying about Xiden's lies. Progs lie and it costs trillions and trillions of dollars. Remember, the Non Progs are going to join in and slow down also. think how much more expensive everything we do here is going to go up when that happens.
Your hyper-partisanship is noted.

Most Americans seem quite satisfied with their choice for President. Of course, the Loser's inability to deal with the reality of his losing, and his Big Lie that incited his goons to attack Congress was especially repugnant.

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 8.37.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 8.38.04 PM.png

Why?

Well we will never know. Lucky for us.

Biden is the Prince of Peace. You assholes were bragging about Trump ending wars and now you flip flop to own libbies? Moronic.

Why?

Luckily the president from the other party wanted the troops out of Afghanistan too...and it seems the only people beating him up about it are from the last guy's own party......again...

The symbolism is bad. The Taliban are guaranteed to treat it like a victory.
It is. Even the gop news notes Biden had soured on the war in 2008.

"But Biden transformed into a skeptic in 2008 after visiting the war-torn nation and a publicized blow-up with Hamid Karzai, the country’s leader at the time. As vice president, Biden resisted plans to send upwards of 40,000 American soldiers to Afghanistan, the initial strategy endorsed by Obama’s military chiefs in 2009."
Commentary: Afghanistan Is Joe Biden’s War - Tennessee Star

Of course W chose to invade Iraq rather than Afghan, and after that the die was pretty much cast, imo.

btw, It was Hill who wanted to do nationbuilding in Afghan.

Why?

Luckily the president from the other party wanted the troops out of Afghanistan too...and it seems the only people beating him up about it are from the last guy's own party......again...
Yeah, the gop refrain should be "what's taking so long."

Why?

It would mean that US troops left Afghanistan by 9/11; 20 years after the original 9/11......
Wow....you're really smart.
What happened in Benghazi on 911?
Well...according to the 98871717 different Republican investigations......nothing that has to do with my comment or this post...

Perhaps you would like to try some other gish gallop??

Why?

It would mean that US troops left Afghanistan by 9/11; 20 years after the original 9/11......
Wow....you're really smart.
What happened in Benghazi on 911?
Well...according to the 98871717 different Republican investigations......nothing that has to do with my comment or this post...

Perhaps you would like to try some other gish gallop??
Well, dipshit, 911 was and is considered a victory against the West.
So doing anything that helps out terrorists on 911 is a mistake and a no-brainier.
But considering who we have in the WH....that goes without saying.

Why?

No, dumbass. Biden had an agreement on the table to be out by next month.
He's going back on that agreement in an attempt to trash this country and stay in the good graces of the commies in his own party.

Forum List

Back