Does anyone think he's wrong?

Yes, it is, there are three variants now in under 18 months.
I love hearing about hysterical, sniveling, pussies on a ventilator, crying to get the vaccine.
Then the nurse tells them "too late" and they croak.
They die thinking what killed them is fake news. And their families suffer.

This arrogant, voluntary ignorance is one of the biggest fucking tragedies of this whole thing.

Yep.. Americans have pulled together in times of war and natural disasters.

Right. We put Japanese-Americans in "interment camps" too in times of war. I think that's repugnant myself, but here you are, saying I guess that was "temporary".

Hey. Modern "Liberals" everyone!!!!

The problem with predictions like these, is they come from doom-sayers and those constantly spouting "the world is coming to an end". They don't come from people with logical minds that research and filter what they hear and read about any certain problem in government or society.

Another problem is that this is all based on religion. Religion that was created by those in power to keep the sheeples in control. "Back then" there were no police forces to keep people in order. What better way to keep the masses under control, than creating fantasy stories about gods and demons that will play games of wrath and condemnation should you step out of line. Like parents telling their kid Santa won't bring them anything for Cmas if they aren't good all year long, or that the Boogeyman that lives in the closet will get them in their sleep if they don't do as they are told.......those in power learned how to control the masses by the act of creating things that people will stupidly believe in, because somebody in power said it was so, and had it written on paper.

Sure there are similarities in things that have happened over the centuries, just like Nostradamus and his "predictions"..........but even a broken clock is right twice a day. WAY too many people take coincidence as more than it is.

Another HUGE problem with predictions, it's different to anyone reading it or hearing it.
What a prediction means to YOU, is NOT what it means to ME. Anyone, can at anytime, liken the problems of society or the world to any prediction they want. Why? Because predictions are vague, shallow, ambiguous, and even fuzzy. Any prediction can be attached to any action in history, because there are no absolutes in predictions. Predictions are only one persons acknowledgement that something MIGHT happen a certain way if the lineage of happenings of a certain thing do not change. At best, it's a wide covering guess. At worst, it's a "hook" for lunatics and zealots to latch onto, because they can't think for themselves and believe anything anybody says that has no proof. This is how conspiracy theories are born.

Almost all of the things that are stated in the OP's post can be cited to have happened many times over in history. Just look at Hitler and the Nazi's. The swastika was said to have resembled "666" in a conjoined manner. Hitler was said to be the devil in human form. The "mark of the beast" was said to have been the tag numbers tattooed on the imprisoned.

Such things have happened all through history if you look for it. Of course, this is MY interpretation.

Moral of the story?

ANYONE can equate ANY bad happenings or social problems to ANY prediction they wish, making it fit their own narratives.

Right. We put Japanese-Americans in "interment camps" too in times of war. I think that's repugnant myself, but here you are, saying I guess that was "temporary".

Hey. Modern "Liberals" everyone!!!!

Yes it was temporary.

Hear this. I do not wish painful, agonizing deaths on people who disagree with me.

That's on you. You will give account for it.
Then why do Trumptards disregard/dismiss covid?
"It's just a bad cold".................Right.
No one really died, in fact, covid caused a population, increase.

That's right, fuck them.
I see two groups: Those who are generally well-meaning and sincere and scared, and who have simply been ensnared by the orange cult. Then there are those who have chosen to weaponize their ignorance, and be arrogant and aggressive with it.

I have a lot of compassion for the first group. To me, they've been victimized by the second.

Yes it was temporary.

Hear, hear.

Surada is in favor of the Japanese-American Internment Camps.

"It was temporary"

1628681778506.png

Then why do Trumptards disregard/dismiss covid?
"It's just a bad cold".................Right.
No one really died, in fact, covid caused a population, increase.

Maybe they're wrong. So what.

You love to see them die painful deaths because they were wrong.

That's on your soul. You typed it. You will give an account unless you repent.

The problem with predictions like these, is they come from doom-sayers and those constantly spouting "the world is coming to an end". They don't come from people with logical minds that research and filter what they hear and read about any certain problem in government or society.

Another problem is that this is all based on religion. Religion that was created by those in power to keep the sheeples in control. "Back then" there were no police forces to keep people in order. What better way to keep the masses under control, than creating fantasy stories about gods and demons that will play games of wrath and condemnation should you step out of line. Like parents telling their kid Santa won't bring them anything for Cmas if they aren't good all year long, or that the Boogeyman that lives in the closet will get them in their sleep if they don't do as they are told.......those in power learned how to control the masses by the act of creating things that people will stupidly believe in, because somebody in power said it was so, and had it written on paper.

Sure there are similarities in things that have happened over the centuries, just like Nostradamus and his "predictions"..........but even a broken clock is right twice a day. WAY too many people take coincidence as more than it is.

Another HUGE problem with predictions, it's different to anyone reading it or hearing it.
What a prediction means to YOU, is NOT what it means to ME. Anyone, can at anytime, liken the problems of society or the world to any prediction they want. Why? Because predictions are vague, shallow, ambiguous, and even fuzzy. Any prediction can be attached to any action in history, because there are no absolutes in predictions. Predictions are only one persons acknowledgement that something MIGHT happen a certain way if the lineage of happenings of a certain thing do not change. At best, it's a wide covering guess. At worst, it's a "hook" for lunatics and zealots to latch onto, because they can't think for themselves and believe anything anybody says that has no proof. This is how conspiracy theories are born.

Almost all of the things that are stated in the OP's post can be cited to have happened many times over in history. Just look at Hitler and the Nazi's. The swastika was said to have resembled "666" in a conjoined manner. Hitler was said to be the devil in human form. The "mark of the beast" was said to have been the tag numbers tattooed on the imprisoned.

Such things have happened all through history if you look for it. Of course, this is MY interpretation.

Moral of the story?

ANYONE can equate ANY bad happenings or social problems to ANY prediction they wish, making it fit their own narratives.

The Scofield heresy promotes doomsday scenarios with their futurism.

The Evangelicals are captivated by pessimism.

I see two groups: Those who are generally well-meaning and sincere and scared, and who have simply been ensnared by the orange cult. Then there those who have chosen to weaponize their ignorance, and be arrogant and aggressive with it.

I have a lot of compassion for the first group. To me, they've been victimized by the second.
Exactly right.

The CDC has already acknowledge myocarditis in young adults.

"Random events". The Mass Delusion we live under is something else

Officials say the side effect is extremely rare​

The CDC says the findings do not change the basic recommendation that all people 12 and older should receive either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. However, the CDC recommends that if a person develops myocarditis after the first dose, a second dose should be delayed until the condition has fully resolved and the heart has returned to a normal state.

Yes, it is, there are three variants now in under 18 months.

I love hearing about hysterical, sniveling, pussies on a ventilator, crying to get the vaccine.

Then the nurse tells them "too late" and they croak.
All children like fairy tales.

Forum List

Back