Does anyone NOT think that the Democratic Party has CLEARLY moved Left?

I don't need to list the examples, issues and policies.

There have been people here who deny this, so let's address it head on.

If you think the Democratic Party has not moved clearly to the Left, please explain your reasoning.

Thanks!

Ohhhh, Stormy... No one has denied that the Democrats moved to the left. Because the country has. Republicans have only won the popular vote once in the last 31 years.

Here's the reality that you don't get. No one votes for moderation.

The party that runs a moderate, loses. Every time.

If you think the Democratic Party has not moved clearly to the Left, please explain your reasoning.

Thanks!

Ohhhh, Stormy... No one has denied that the Democrats moved to the left. Because the country has. Republicans have only won the popular vote once in the last 31 years.

Popular vote doesn’t count, and your figure is also wrong.

All of the Dim candidates last night would give free healthcare to illegals.
Beyond fucking belief !
On health care, whether you agree with them or not, at least they're providing clarity.

Part of the reason for this move to the Left is that they feel Trump and the GOP have given them an opening to do so.

Thanks!

As I warned some time ago, the AOC effect. She was given the spotlight by media, and in turn, her cabal of progressive ideas, it was clear some wanted her to have greater influence than she deserved.

Really these ideas are only popular in Cali, NY and among poorly informed millennials, so in the end, it will hurt their chances in 2020. More important than that though, many of these policies are damaging to America.

As I warned some time ago, the AOC effect. She was given the spotlight by media, and in turn, her cabal of progressive ideas, it was clear some wanted her to have greater influence than she deserved.
The point about AOC is a good one. All the GOP has done by constantly mocking her is give her and her ideas plenty of national exposure. Bad move, politically.

This is what has concerned me from the day that Trump won: That the reaction to him would be so severe and profound that we'd be snapping back in the other direction in response.

So far, I've been right. And these wild swings are getting worse. There's no way that's good for the country.

Last edited:
Popular vote doesn’t count, and your figure is also wrong.

It doesn't count for selecting the president, but it clearly shows where the country is collectively.

Here's the thing... we've had discussions on issues, and the left has kind of prevailed on a lot of them.... as they always do, as society always progresses.

Blacks having equal rights was a crazy liberal idea at one point. Like within my lifetime, and while i am old, I'm not that old. Now no one really debates they shouldn't.

All of the Dim candidates last night would give free healthcare to illegals.
Beyond fucking belief !
On health care, whether you agree with them or not, at least they're providing clarity.

Part of the reason for this move to the Left is that they feel Trump and the GOP have given them an opening to do so.

I'm glad they are publicly admitting they believe American taxpayers should pay for the healthcare of people around the world who can successfully sneak into our country.

The point about AOC is a good one. All the GOP has done by constantly mocking her is give her and her ideas plenty of national exposure. Bad move, politically.

This is what has concerned me from the day that Trump won: That the reaction to him would be so severe and profound that we'd be snapping back in the other direction in response.

So far, I've been right. And these wild swings are getting worse. There's no way that's good for the country.

Well, except it ensures Trump another 4 years. Nobody wants crazy, they want America to stand up for America First policies, and, they now have much more faith in Trump after 4 years. This was the most harmful outcome to the Dems, as long as he was successful, all of the pundits would be proven wrong and citizens would trust him for another 4 years.

Thanks!

Wrong!!!

Democrats ran moderates who tried to sound like Republicans and won.
Course they immediately went back on every promise they made during the campaign.

Well, except it ensures Trump another 4 years. Nobody wants crazy, they want America to stand up for America First policies, and, they now have much more faith in Trump after 4 years. This was the most harmful outcome to the Dems, as long as he was successful, all of the pundits would be proven wrong and citizens would trust him for another 4 years.
Nobody wants crazy, indeed, and I don't know if that's exactly a ringing endorsement for Trump.

The hardcore Left thinks he's opened the floodgates for them. I don't know if they're right, but do I see the strategy.

Last edited:

Thanks!
KBRrSDe.gif

Thanks!

They play the same crap over and over again. Don't listen to what they say watch what they do.

Here's another gem: Kamala Harris: "Hey, guys, you know what? America does not want to witness a food fight. They want to know how we're going to put food on their table," Harris said to raucous cheers and applause.

I've got the answer for you Kamala and America. You want food on your table ? GET A FUCKING JOB, and put food on your own table !!!!

Forum List

Back