Does Anyone Know a Site You Can Make Free Cryptocurrency Purchases?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Instead of doing the normal savings account, because I like to spend money if it is too liquid, I have decided to put back at least $10 per day on some kind of savings until I can buy a piece of land I plan to use for a project I have in mind. Well I have decided on buying a cryptocurrency called Neo that are currently selling for close to $10 each, and was just trying to find a way I could buy them each day without a fee... otherwise I'd have to put that money away all month and buy them all at one time, putting my self-restraint to the test! :muahaha:

There's a really good place I know of. It's called Kat's Place. :11:

There's a really good place I know of. It's called Kat's Place. :11:

Oh? Are you a cryptozoologist? :ack-1:

If you want me to be.:10:

I'm trying to find a creative way to save money that has a chance to also gain some value at the same time.

I want to buy some land down here in Kentucky and build some shipping container efficiency homes that I can rent out that run off of solar, spring water, natural gas and have little to no upkeep needed. That way after they are built and I am renting them out, it will be almost all profit and eventually I'll be making a good bit of money each month. If I wanted to, I could easily put 4-6 of the 20 foot containers on an acre of land and rent them out at $400 a month given the utilities would be included. So let's go by 6 containers at $400 a month, for 12 months, that's $28,800 for the year. I can buy a 20 foot container for $1,500 each. So the big cost comes in the build out of it, the solar panels, the septic system, and the land. Making almost $30,000 a year per acre however, once I have the first acre set up, it should be pretty easy to get into money making after that. They key is to make sure they are set up to meet HUD standards so that you can get that guaranteed money per month if need be. If I had an investor I'd already be doing this now. I already own the website kentuckycontainerhomes.com .

Instead of doing the normal savings account, because I like to spend money if it is too liquid, I have decided to put back at least $10 per day on some kind of savings until I can buy a piece of land I plan to use for a project I have in mind. Well I have decided on buying a cryptocurrency called Neo that are currently selling for close to $10 each, and was just trying to find a way I could buy them each day without a fee... otherwise I'd have to put that money away all month and buy them all at one time, putting my self-restraint to the test! :muahaha:
/——/ If all you can muster is $10 a day, don’t risk it in some crypto currencies that can evaporate in an instant. Put it in a separate savings account and practice some self control for crying out loud.

Man, do not invest in that shit. If you really want that stuff, mine your own bitcoins.

Any site where you can invest in that is probably on the "dark web" and sketchy at best.

Have I go a deal for you!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

You can buy short-term T-Bills with no transaction fees at the Treasury Direct website, TreasuryDirect - Home

You do have to buy in multiples of $100 so you'd need to save up your $10 daily savings for it. I have some 3-month notes which are currently paying about 2%; not great, but much better than a bank savings account.

You can buy short-term T-Bills with no transaction fees at the Treasury Direct website, TreasuryDirect - Home

You do have to buy in multiples of $100 so you'd need to save up your $10 daily savings for it. I have some 3-month notes which are currently paying about 2%; not great, but much better than a bank savings account.
/——/ Yes, anything’s better than crypto

in my opinion, cryptocurrencies are a waste of energy.

i am considering investing in tangible commodities like precious metals,coins, watches, etc., before any cryptocurrency.

i am considering investing in tangible commodities like precious metals,coins, watches, etc., before any cryptocurrency.

I have purchased rolls of old, 90% silver, U.S. coins: Mercury dimes, Standing Liberty quarters, etc.

I have purchased rolls of old, 90% silver, U.S. coins: Mercury dimes, Standing Liberty quarters, etc.
i have watched a few videos on YouTube. you can find "grab bags" for fifty dollars on eBay.

P.S. I forgot to mention that you can transfer funds to a non-interest bearing account, which they call a Certificate of Indebtedness, to save up for a T-Bill or bond. You could put your $10 daily contribution into that until you get to the $100 minimum for purchase.

i am considering stocks in lots of one hundred, if i should start investing in stocks.

I generally keep stock purchases to the $2,000-$5,000 range. If a stock is going for $80 per share, I'll buy 50 shares. I don't want too many eggs in one basket.

Sad. I remember my savings account got 4% interest.

Lucky to get .04% today.

2% ain't worth messing with.

Sad. I remember my savings account got 4% interest.

Lucky to get .04% today.

2% ain't worth messing with.

Agree. I only use the T-Bill account for the fixed income, low-risk portion of my investments. The majority of my funds are in equities which a higher reward but also higher risk.

Forum List

Back