does anyone have a problem with executing Americans without due process ??

I see it like this. When the US goes on one of it military adventures to steal Middle Eastern oil and war profiteering the people the US kills do not get due process so if the Muslims say figure out who their real enemy is as start killing off Wall Street banksters I would not have a problem with that since the plutocrats in the US are above the law. But when it comes to true American citizens, even criminal and treasonous Republicans like Christie, Rubio and Bush I would want them to have due process. Cruz may be a diiferent story since he is not a citizen. In his case he needs to be deported back to Canada and the Canadian justice system needs to deal with him.
couple of points: i am unaware of oil or gas riches in afghanistan, and where we stole anything, you will have to back up that claim.

two, we had iraq.

thre when obama came to power he had the whitehouse and both houses of congress. why didn't he seek justice from wall street then. are the people who created the no req mortgages responsible/accountable for anything ?

you want to deport citizens, just because they may or may not be natural born ??

if you have evidence of criminal and treasonous action by Republicans like Christie, Rubio and Bush you should come forward, there should be hearings as with benghazi, which is still a big deal.

your political bent is radical, i assume you will be voting for hillary or bernie, which is fine, that's what we do. i will be voting for Trump. i think you bought the entire democrat narrative, again, more power to ya.

A couple of things:

Obama wussed out on prosecuting the Wall Street banksters but had he done anything they probably would have assassinated him.

Bush is a war criminal and if he or Cheney even go to Canada they will be arrested for war crimes.

George W. Bush and Dick Cheney Found Guilty of War Crimes
No they're not, moron.

Are George W. Bush, Dick Cheney unable to visit Europe due to threat of arrest?

No warrants for anyone from the administration.

Idiot.

andyillusion, thank you. Very, very good explanation.

Wash is unhappy because he know that if any 'militia' who have acted heinously are holed on a mountainside and it is just too dangerous for LEO to assault them, a drone will be called in.

Oh,, hello, wash, I slept almost eleven hours. I got up about thirty minute ago and am catching up.

The laws are sufficient for you to research to find the definition.
don't let it happen again, you need to be here twenty four seven till Trump is elected...
this messageboard has no meaning without you here to explain things and be the translator for the liberals.. :)

Who was president during Waco and Ruby RidgeThe truth is that President Bill Clinton, Janet Reno, and the FBI are all fully responsible for the massacre of the nearly 100 men, women, and children at the Branch Davidian home in Waco, their denials notwithstanding.

David Koresh a dick sucking Christard is responsible. Using your logic Bush is responsible for the deaths at Gitmo and the slaughtering of innocent Iraqis. Nixon is responsible for the My Lia massacre
My Lai Massacre - Vietnam War - HISTORY.com

People with your level of dishonesty should be rounded up, put in a cage and roasted with a flame thrower.

I see it like this. When the US goes on one of it military adventures to steal Middle Eastern oil and war profiteering the people the US kills do not get due process so if the Muslims say figure out who their real enemy is as start killing off Wall Street banksters I would not have a problem with that since the plutocrats in the US are above the law. But when it comes to true American citizens, even criminal and treasonous Republicans like Christie, Rubio and Bush I would want them to have due process. Cruz may be a diiferent story since he is not a citizen. In his case he needs to be deported back to Canada and the Canadian justice system needs to deal with him.
couple of points: i am unaware of oil or gas riches in afghanistan, and where we stole anything, you will have to back up that claim.

two, we had iraq.

thre when obama came to power he had the whitehouse and both houses of congress. why didn't he seek justice from wall street then. are the people who created the no req mortgages responsible/accountable for anything ?

you want to deport citizens, just because they may or may not be natural born ??

if you have evidence of criminal and treasonous action by Republicans like Christie, Rubio and Bush you should come forward, there should be hearings as with benghazi, which is still a big deal.

your political bent is radical, i assume you will be voting for hillary or bernie, which is fine, that's what we do. i will be voting for Trump. i think you bought the entire democrat narrative, again, more power to ya.

A couple of things:

Obama wussed out on prosecuting the Wall Street banksters but had he done anything they probably would have assassinated him.

Bush is a war criminal and if he or Cheney even go to Canada they will be arrested for war crimes.

No they're not, moron.

Idiot.

Stop cherry picking and lying loser.

In 2012, the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission found the following guilty of War Crimes:

• Former US President, George W. Bush
  • Former US Vice President, Dick Cheney
  • Former US Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld
  • Former US Attorney General, Alberto Gonzalez
  • Former Chief of Staff to Cheney, David Attington
  • Former General Counsel for the Department of Defense, William Haynes
  • Former Assistant Attorney General, Jay Bybee
12-minute video: expert lawyers explain US War Crimes; Americans: demanding arrests yet? Washington's Blog

Bush and company trumped up a fabricated cassus belli and then used it to excuse the murder of 150,000 civilians. w, et al, did.

Bush will never leave North America again because he knows he will be arrested, tried and executed for his crimes.

Last edited:
Death Without Due Process

" Our Constitution and international law strictly limit extrajudicial killing, for good reason. In areas of actual armed conflict, killing can be lawful because of battlefield requirements. Outside that context, an extrajudicial killing is legal only as a last resort, and only in response to a truly imminent threat. This makes sense: If a threat is imminent, there is no time for judicial review. In every other context, the Constitution requires the government to prove its case to a court before it kills. After all, allegations aren't evidence - the difference between the two is due process."

That would mean that anyone killed in war should have got a trial. I think the reason why killing someone in war is legal is because their is some kind of legislative act saying so. A declaration of war is a good example. People in power just can't go around and kill, steal, etc, etc without some kind of written rule or law to do so. It kind of prevents them from ignoring the legislative body of the government. That is the body that makes the rules.
This is about the people deciding whether or not a president's actions are appropriate through the political process, not judicial; as the courts have no role or authority to make such a determination consistent with political question doctrine:

“[T]he Supreme Court has held that federal courts should not hear cases which deal directly with issues that Constitution makes the sole responsibility of the other branches of government. Baker v Carr, 369 U.S. 186 (1962). Therefore, the Court has held that the conduct of foreign relations is the sole responsibility of the executive branch, and cases challenging the way the executive is using that power present political questions. Oetjen v. Central Leather Co., 246 U.S. 297 (1918).”

Political Question Doctrine

Clearly. addressing the threat posed by terrorists abroad manifests as “conduct of foreign relations [which] is the sole responsibility of the executive branch,” where due process does not come into play, and where a president is not acting in the capacity of judge, jury, or executioner.

The people are at liberty to oppose a president's actions in this regard pursuant to their First Amendment rights, to campaign against a sitting president during a General Election, and to vote against a president because of his foreign policy positions; but due process is not at issue, due process does not apply outside of the jurisdiction of the United States, and this is not an issue that concerns the courts.

If you are willing to have GWB make the decision to take you out while you are in a cafe eating lunch, just because the flawless CIA told him to kill you because of something a captive told them while being waterboarded then OK stand by what you say.

lol.... Everything is Bush's fault!....

You realize that it was Obama, that expanded the CIA drone strike program? Right? The only US citizen who has been signed off by the POTUS for a drone strike, happened under Obama. Not Bush.

Bush did sign off on a drone strike, intended to kill Al-Harithi, who was linked to the USS Cole bombing. Kamal Derwish was in the car with Al-Harithi, who was an American citizen, but he was not the intended target. Bush signed off on the Al-Harithi attack. But he did not sign off on a strike against a specific US citizen.

Obama on the other hand did. Obama signed off on a specific strike against Anwar al-Aulaqi, who was a US citizen, and there were 3 other US citizen in the car with Al-Aulagi, which were killed also.

You people on the left... no matter what Obama does "Bush targeted US Citizen!".. Ignore your guy, and blame someone else when it isn't true.

That said, I generally agree with your basic premise. Drone strikes need proper accountability, and a limited scope. However... when you are riding in a car with known avowed terrorists, and you are carrying weapons and explosives.... To me it's a bit like how we dealt with cattle rustlers in ages past. You were found with cattle rustlers, and you were hanged with cattle rustlers.

Honestly... If I'm hanging out with mass murderers in Pakistan, riding around with weapons and explosive, I can't really blame anyone for blowing my butt up.

First of all I am far from on the left.

Second, I pointed out GWB to make the point that it isn't always going to be the guy they like making such decisions.

Thridly, I don't see a problem with even a military court deciding guilt. Or a panel or someone other then just the flawless CIA or the righteous Obama.

Case law does not protect citizens who are beyond the reach of normal LEO operations. There is no due process protection if you are Wash Wahabi calling for the overthrow of America by violence, support violent operations, etc.
what's leo jake ?
Wash, if you or me or any of us are doing those bad things beyond the normal reach of LEO or military reach, we have no due process rights. Are you doing things you should not be doing?

two, we had iraq.

A couple of things:

what crimes ? richard clark and amy goodman... heh.

Case law does not protect citizens who are beyond the reach of normal LEO operations. There is no due process protection if you are Wash Wahabi calling for the overthrow of America by violence, support violent operations, etc.
what's leo jake ?
Wash, if you or me or any of us are doing those bad things beyond the normal reach of LEO or military reach, we have no due process rights. Are you doing things you should not be doing?

On what to you base this analyst? That it is a democrat president doing the killing is all I can see.

what's leo jake ?
what could possibly be beyond the reach of the American military ??

LEO - Google Search

???

what's leo jake ?
i'm not sure where you are going with this. are you insinuating something here jake ??

andyillusion, thank you. Very, very good explanation.

Wash is unhappy because he know that if any 'militia' who have acted heinously are holed on a mountainside and it is just too dangerous for LEO to assault them, a drone will be called in.

Oh,, hello, wash, I slept almost eleven hours. I got up about thirty minute ago and am catching up.

The laws are sufficient for you to research to find the definition.
don't let it happen again, you need to be here twenty four seven till Trump is elected...
this messageboard has no meaning without you here to explain things and be the translator for the liberals.. :)

Who was president during Waco and Ruby RidgeThe truth is that President Bill Clinton, Janet Reno, and the FBI are all fully responsible for the massacre of the nearly 100 men, women, and children at the Branch Davidian home in Waco, their denials notwithstanding.

David Koresh a dick sucking Christard is responsible. Using your logic Bush is responsible for the deaths at Gitmo and the slaughtering of innocent Iraqis. Nixon is responsible for the My Lia massacre
My Lai Massacre - Vietnam War - HISTORY.com

People with your level of dishonesty should be rounded up, put in a cage and roasted with a flame thrower.

I knew it! Thanks for clarifying. Koresh was driving the cattle car full of armed ATF agents and directed them to start firing. I knew it was him driving the tanks into the building causing a fire that killed those children. (by whatever means it started) I knew it was him who killed a man coming back from work and leaving his body lay out for a day. I knew it was Koresch that ordered the ATF agents up on the roof to indiscriminately fire into the building.

two, we had iraq.

A couple of things:

No they're not, moron.

Idiot.
makes me wish there was a loser button on this forum....

"does anyone have a problem with executing Americans without due process ??"

'Not as long as Barry is doing it', right my 'Obamapologists'?

The President of the United States, or any 1 person, should not have their own personal Drone Assassination program. Articles have been posted before showing how Obama controls (approves) whoever is placed on his 'Kill List', and ONLY Obama has the authority to 'ok' an assassination. FOUL.

Obama used the excuse that terrorists - to include every one of the terrorists in GITMO - deserved their 'due process' in a US court....before he started denying them that due process by assassinating them with his drone strikes. (As for the 'due process' of the Gitmo detainees, Obama also began foregoing the exercise of that due process by simply releasing them for expediency's sake.)

Killing Americans...
- Do you mean through drone strikes?

- Do you mean being warned of terrorists in our midst and doing nothing, allowing them to kill and maim people with homemade rice-cooker bombs?

- Do you mean like abandoning them to die, like he and Hillary did Stevens?

- Do you mean by giving a terrorist a Visa and letting them come in and kill 12 Americans?

- Do you mean like driving a tank into a building containing women and children?

- Do you mean like killing a woman and child like at Ruby Ridge?

You have to be more specific, and - in the end - you just have to remember...it's nothing personal. It's just 'business'...

what's leo jake ?

On what to you base this analyst? That it is a democrat president doing the killing is all I can see.
As did Bush. The office of the president is not the issue. Dealing with the actions of the terrorists remains the issue.

what's leo jake ?
i'm not sure where you are going with this. are you insinuating something here jake ??
Insinuating something, wash? Nope. I am stating that Americans who are aiding and abetting violent actions against our government and our fellow citizens and are beyond the normal reach of LEO or military capture are fair targets for drones, and that includes "if you or me or any of us". You are insinuating the government does not have the legal power. You are wrong.

As did Bush. The office of the president is not the issue. Dealing with the actions of the terrorists remains the issue.
1. 'Buuuuuuuush'. Stop...

2. HOW you deal with terrorists is also a key factor
- Waterboarding, a NON-lethal tactic is a 'No-No'
- Releasing terrorists caught on the battlefield, being held in Gitmo, so they can return to the battlefield (which has happened a lot) is 'Ok'.
- Paying terrorists a ransom to get a deserter back and releasing the 5 highest ranking terrorists for no good reason, except to help you close GITMO is 'ok'
- Using a personal drone assassination program to kill terrorists based on your own say-so while proclaiming terrorists deserve their day in court is 'ok'

It's also 'confusing' and 'complicated'...

easyt, stop your partisan nonsense.

This is about how the Office of the President deals with the issue of droning terrorists.

Start another thread and stop trolling.

Last edited:
easyt, stop your partisan nonsense.

This is about the Office of the President deals with the issue of droning terrorists.

Start another thread and stop trolling.

HOW you deal with terrorists IS important, no matter who is President. I brought up valid points.

HOW to deal with terrorists should be uniform and consistent.

If the message is terrorists on the field of battle trying to kill American troops and caught building IEDs/bombs to kill Americans are NOT 'Enemy Combatants', are 'belligerents', and deserve their day in court - as was made the case - then what the hell are we doing 1) Releasing them, and 2) Assassinating them through Drone Strikes? They are completely contradictory message / tactics!

Forum List

Back