Zone1 Does anyone else here believe (as I do) that ALL who ever lived will live forever with God in his kingdom?

Maybe he's just not a control freak.
Oh but actually he is. You should study his word.
Look, in this world it is not easy to walk with God and live a righteous life…it requires lots of self control, discipline, responsibility and accountability.
Many people who can’t or refuse to live righteously will try to frame his word to better suit their lifestyle and life choices. It doesn’t work that way and I could share scripture all day long that proves it.

1 Timothy 4:10, which I shared above, says that Jesus is the savior of all people. Therefore, Jesus saves ALL people. Otherwise, he is not the savior of all people. Right?
I've always believed that He was made a sin offering for ALL WHO WOULD BELIEVE IN HIM.

Look, in this world it is not easy to walk with God and live a righteous life…it requires lots of self control, discipline, responsibility and accountability.
Many people who can’t or refuse to live righteously will try to frame his word to better suit their lifestyle and life choices. It doesn’t work that way and I could share scripture all day long that proves it.

Even the Apostle Paul, who had been visited personally by Jesus and the Holy Spirit, could not refrain from sin.

Romans 7:15 ESV
15 For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.

Shameless hypocrite.

You speak of things Christian, but everything you post is anti-Christian, hypocrite.
I’ve said it a thousand times…I’m a terrible Christian.
Know this, contrary to Lib belief, God is no push-over, he is a vengeful God.
Genesis speaks to Gods wrath….He set homosexuals on fire and destroyed a whole homosexual city.

God does not approve of illegals.
Romans 13:1–7 makes it abundantly clear that God expects us to obey the laws of the government. The only exception to this is when a law of the government forces us to disobey a command of God (Acts 5:29). Illegal immigration is the breaking of a government’s law. There is nothing in Scripture that contradicts the idea of a sovereign nation having immigration laws. Therefore, it is rebellion against God to unlawfully enter another country. Illegal immigration is a sin.

What's righteous? How do I live my life righteously? I see a lot of religions and spiritual views. How does a person know which one is the right one? Many people in their hearts want to serve God, or be good and righteous. Why do I have to play this horrible game of having to pick the right one or suffer for eternity? Why would God allow that?

OP is the same Gullible that believes Palestinians are inhuman to all stray cats and dogs .
And de facto , infinitely more inhuman than east Europeans and obviously all awful for the obvious reason that they are not American or Westerners

Problem . All garbage .
From personal and detailed experience .

Just like the OP .

What's righteous? How do I live my life righteously? I see a lot of religions and spiritual views. How does a person know which one is the right one? Many people in their hearts want to serve God, or be good and righteous. Why do I have to play this horrible game of having to pick the right one or suffer for eternity? Why would God allow that?
Don't worry about being "right". Ask, "What, in this view, will draw me closer to God?" Serving God is as simple (and sometimes as complex) as offering to God whatever is putting in front of you to do, and doing it to the best of your ability, and doing it with love.

There is only one choice before anyone: Whether to choose God or to turn one's back to God and walk away.

Remember the Catholic teaching on hell: It is a choice where one chooses to be with God or to be eternal separated from God.

Here is a thought for you: God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good. "Suffering for eternity" can be thought of this way as well: If God forces everyone into heaven, imagine having to suffer God for all eternity when all one wants is to get away from Him. ;)

Forum List

Back