Does ANYONE Believe It Was A 'Suicide'?

Ok, the Clintons did it...

Now what do we do?

We already have them on the hook for 700 other murders.....when will someone turn over some evidence to the local police??

Are the Clintons really that powerful? Still today?

A man is found 30nm from his home in Arkansas hanging from a tree, an extension cord wrapped around his neck, a shotgun blast to his chest, and no gun found anywhere...

It was ruled a 'suicide'

:shok:

Then factor in the guy is Mark Middleton, Bill Clinton’s special advisor from Little Rock, Arkansas who connected the former president to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

I thought Arkansas was sick of the Clintons.

So they found the case and shells but not the gun....odd.

Shooting yourself with a shotgun, while extremely difficult, would have left powder burns and residue, which was not mentioned.

If you shoot yourself with a shotgun its going to.be damn-near impossible to hang yourself afterwards ... and almost equally impossible to shoot yourself after hanging yourself - just saying.
Well......if he was standing on a table with a cord around his neck and he shot himself he would likely have fallen off the table....thinking perghaps that if the shotgun blast did not kill him....hanging by the neck would finish the job.....though never heard of a similar case.

Last edited:
Well......if he was standing on a table with a cord around his neck and he shot himself he would likely have fallen off the table....thinking perghaps that if the shotgun blast did not kill him....hanging by the neck would finish the job.....though never heard of a similar case.

...no shotgun found.

Hard to shoot yourself without a gun.

Just sayin'...

...no shotgun found.

Hard to shoot yourself without a gun.

Judt sayin'...
The current speculation is that someone came along before the body was found and took the shotgun.....plausible....especially if it was an expensive weapon.

Ok, the Clintons did it...

Now what do we do?

We already have them on the hook for 700 other murders.....when will someone turn over some evidence to the local police??

Are the Clintons really that powerful? Still today?

I think that the Clintons probably are not personally involved in any of these cases of his friends and associates meeting an untimely end.

I think it more likely it is a cabal that promoted clinton and reaped untold benefits and are just clearing up any problem they see that might come back to bite their organization which they have been doing long time.

The Dixie Mafia was a big player in Clinton;s career and their specialty was and probably still is.....murder made to look like a suicide.

Last edited:
Persuader:
The current speculation is that someone came along before the body was found and took the shotgun.....plausible....especially if it was an expensive weapon.

Yeah, because the 1st thing anyone would think if they happened upon a dead guy who had shot AND hung himself would be

'Damn, that's a pretty nice shotgun here at the crime / death scene ... and he won't be needing it anymore so I will just steal it.'

Sometimes I wonder if commom sense is one of those traits people had once but have lost it over time due to lack of use....

:eusa_doh:

...No offense.

I think that the Clintons probably are not personally involved in any of these cases of his friends and associates meeting an untimely end.

Of course not - they contract out.

In 2016 they hired thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies.

Persuader:

Yeah, because the 1st thing anyone would think if they happened upon a dead guy who had shot AND hung himself would be

'Damn, that's a pretty nice shotgun here at the crime / death scene ... and he won't be needing it anymore so I will just steal it.'

Sometimes I wonder if commom sense is one of those traits people had once but have lost it over time due to lack of use....

:eusa_doh:

...No offense.
hehheh....I am not saying I believe that but there are certainly a lot of people out there that might do such a thing.....but the location goes against that speculation.....as in the site was not in an area where many if any people of that sort might comes across the body.

I would not really put anything past the clinton crime family......and anyone that might haver ever known him or associated with him....should consider if there is anything in their history with clinton that might be construed as possibly being used to harm clinton....if so they might want to be hard to find.

I do not think they even need to lift a finger or make a phone call.....there is some kind of algorithm at play here......when the alogorithm detects a threat to the clinton crime family....it triggers an automatic response that eliminates the threat or even a possible threat......some sort of a cabal though has control of it all and i do not believe they even bother to consult with the clintons before taking action.

A man is found 30nm from his home in Arkansas hanging from a tree, an extension cord wrapped around his neck, a shotgun blast to his chest, and no gun found anywhere...

It was ruled a 'suicide'

Then factor in the guy is Mark Middleton, Bill Clinton’s special advisor from Little Rock, Arkansas who connected the former president to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Lol 😂 this is just a crackpot lie.

It is a crackpot lie from Gateway Pundit. This bullshit story was debunked years ago.

I love these moments when I can mock your pathetic attempt to discredit sources on your say-so alone because YOU CAN NEVER DISPROVE WHAT IS BEING REPORTED.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

I love these moments when I can mock your pathetic attempt to discredit sources on your say-so alone because YOU CAN NEVER DISPROVE WHAT IS BEING REPORTED.

View attachment 791222

based on this report I am persuaded it was a suicide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back