Does Anybody Still Believe Barry Hussein Is A Christian?

Of course our leftist atheists will claim nobody cares if he's a Christian, or was born in Kenya, or a racist jackass who actually hates America. We expect that and don't care what they say in the moron's defense. But since he has now compared ISIS mayhem to Christian campaigns centuries ago, maybe it's time to tear off the final veil from this fraud called Obama.

Every picture tells a story don't it?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Obama_Prayer_Breakfast-08bef.jpg

The teachings of Christ were barely mentioned in Jeremiah Wright's "church" in Chicago....you remember the one Barry Hussein attended for years but never heard Wright's racist, anti-American screeds? It's pretty much understood that "church" is about picking out the crooks who will run the black precincts in the Windy City.

The only time I can recall Barry Hussein and his soul mate attending any church since being president was a couple years back when they and the daughters walked snickering to and from a Christian service in D.C....not caring that their whole attitude and demeanor was that of a poorly orchestrated publicity stunt.

We know Barry Hussein has lived and worshiped as a muslim in Indonesia, is the son of a muslim, and said in his book that "he would stand with the muslims" if the political winds got ugly. So isn't it about time for him to admit that he's a muslim, not a Christian, and won't insult Islam by calling them terrorists and terrorist sheep? I do.
blink.gif

Obama has no religion. He could care less about religion other than to use it as a tool to further his particular goals.
He cares about Islam.

I honestly don't think so. I think he is merely setting the stage for when he's out of office.

Of course our leftist atheists will claim nobody cares if he's a Christian, or was born in Kenya, or a racist jackass who actually hates America. We expect that and don't care what they say in the moron's defense. But since he has now compared ISIS mayhem to Christian campaigns centuries ago, maybe it's time to tear off the final veil from this fraud called Obama.

huh_zps297f809f.png

The teachings of Christ were barely mentioned in Jeremiah Wright's "church" in Chicago....you remember the one Barry Hussein attended for years but never heard Wright's racist, anti-American screeds? It's pretty much understood that "church" is about picking out the crooks who will run the black precincts in the Windy City.

The only time I can recall Barry Hussein and his soul mate attending any church since being president was a couple years back when they and the daughters walked snickering to and from a Christian service in D.C....not caring that their whole attitude and demeanor was that of a poorly orchestrated publicity stunt.

We know Barry Hussein has lived and worshiped as a muslim in Indonesia, is the son of a muslim, and said in his book that "he would stand with the muslims" if the political winds got ugly. So isn't it about time for him to admit that he's a muslim, not a Christian, and won't insult Islam by calling them terrorists and terrorist sheep? I do.
blink.gif

Obama has no religion. He could care less about religion other than to use it as a tool to further his particular goals.

You say that like its a bad thing. Is it not better to use religion, as opposed being used by religion? Is it not better to forge your own Way, as opposed to playing follow the leader with your spirituality?

If Obama truly does not "have a religion" and instead "uses it as a tool to further his particular goals", then Hell, I relate, and can only agree with that choice. Religions can be powerful tools/ weapons, and should be wielded as such, as opposed to allowing them to become prisons of the Mind.​

huh_zps297f809f.png

blink.gif

You say that like its a bad thing. Is it not better to use religion, as opposed being used by religion? Is it not better to forge your own Way, as opposed to playing follow the leader with your spirituality?

If Obama truly does not "have a religion" and instead "uses it as a tool to further his particular goals", then Hell, I relate, and can only agree with that choice. Religions can be powerful tools/ weapons, and should be wielded as such, as opposed to allowing them to become prisons of the Mind.​

Using anybody's beliefs for your personal gain IS a bad thing. That's what leads to death camps and suffering. I am not religious. I respect the right of all people to believe as they wish so long as they don't try and impose their beliefs on me.

Like I said in my OP, the leftists couldn't care less that their hero is a lying sack of shit. In fact they think that's pretty cool, sticking it to "the man" without knowing who in hell "the man" is....and in fact is them.

Last edited:
I know one thing, in the next election liberals can't say anything about morality about the republican candidate. They have hit bottom with Obama. Lost any credibility.

Don't have cow man,,what someones religion is should not be an issue since their is no religious test for office..He has the right to be what he wants...

That is true. But how a person speaks of such things does sometimes give us a glimpse into his/her character. The Founders looked to two things and two things only that qualified a person for high office: experience and character.

Alas, our President seems to have had neither.

Like I said in my OP, the leftists couldn't care less that their hero is a lying sack of shit. In fact they think that's pretty cool, sticking it to "the man" without knowing who is hell "the man" is....and in fact is them.

As I previously posted, the Founders looked for two things to qualify somebody for a position of authority: experience and character.

When anybody, not just Democrats, puts all the importance on partisanship and no importance on experience or character, that person is an idiot.

And when large enough groups exist to elect or appoint somebody with neither experience or character to high office, we're pretty well screwed as a nation. And can expect to continue to decline.

Don't have cow man,,what someones religion is should not be an issue since their is no religious test for office..He has the right to be what he wants...

That is true. But how a person speaks of such things does sometimes give us a glimpse into his/her character. The Founders looked to two things and two things only that qualified a person for high office: experience and character.

Well I am sure he has some redeeming values,,,,But the social ideologues think one needs a religion(christian most preferred) to get elected....As the saying goes..In public I believe in all the Gods, in private I believe in none..

Like I said in my OP, the leftists couldn't care less that their hero is a lying sack of shit. In fact they think that's pretty cool, sticking it to "the man" without knowing who is hell "the man" is....and in fact is them.

As I previously posted, the Founders looked for two things to qualify somebody for a position of authority: experience and character.

When anybody, not just Democrats, puts all the importance on partisanship and no importance on experience or character, that person is an idiot.

And when large enough groups exist to elect or appoint somebody with neither experience or character to high office, we're pretty well screwed as a nation. And can expect to continue to decline.
There were president's early in US history that had no experience or character and we still survived....

huh_zps297f809f.png

blink.gif

He cares about Islam.

What's wrong with caring about Islam?

Well I am sure he has some redeeming values,,,,But the social ideologues think one needs a religion(christian most preferred) to get elected....As the saying goes..In public I believe in all the Gods, in private I believe in none..

Well it is true most believers want their people in high office to have a good backup system larger than themselves. Most believe we can accomplish more and will get more right than wrong when we trust God to guide our instincts and decisions.

There were president's early in US history that had no experience or character and we still survived....

But how about we expect more from our elected leaders than just the ability to survive them?

huh_zps297f809f.png

blink.gif

He cares about Islam.

What's wrong with caring about Islam?

To bigots and discriminators they feel that it is wrong to be a Muslim in this nation...They are all bad people according to some....It's a Tea Farty plank...

Well it is true most believers want their people in high office to have a good backup system larger than themselves. Most believe we can accomplish more and will get more right than wrong when we trust God to guide our instincts and decisions.
Well that's a nice way to say to follow what you think and what comes to mind, but there is no proof that God gives advice..

Forum List

Back