Does AI need to regulated by the Federal government. ?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Many are now saying that AI, artificial intelligence, needs to be regulated by the Federal government.? I feel that computer and software companies need to create some form of oversight, and or self monitoring. They created many of the AI systems that the general public interacts with. They would know best how to monitor and adjust what ever AI system that is developed for use in the future.Your thoughts on this AI matter?.

Many are now saying that AI, artificial intelligence, needs to be regulated by the Federal government.? I feel that computer and software companies need to create some form of oversight, and or self monitoring. They created many of the AI systems that the general public interacts with. They would know best how to monitor and adjust what ever AI system that is developed for use in the future.Your thoughts on this AI matter?.
Government regulates anything and everything.

No one regulates government. They do as they please, and they don't need your support as approval ratings for Congress have not gone above 20% in the last half century.

Have you not been paying attention on how things work?

Last edited:
Not by this administration it sure as hell doesn't. All they will do is figure out how to use it against the American people and use it to their advantage against them.

The federal government needs to stop trying to gain control of every little fucking thing it can.

When an organization with less than 20% approval ratings has > 80% re-election rates, something is very, very wrong.

Simple process, you spend the last 30 plus years convincing your party members the other side is more evil than Satan himself.

Simple process, you spend the last 30 plus years convincing your party members the other side is more evil than Satan himself.
That doesn't answer why so few of them are primaried out of office. It's like everyone's convinced Congress is lousy, but my guy is golden.

Actually, what's going on is no one bothers to find out if their congresscritter is really doing a good job or not. They go on name recognition when they vote, if they bother to go further down ballot than president.

So, last I heard both MTG and AOC are against the deal.

If that is not the best reason to support it, I do not know what is

Forum List

Back