Does Adam Schiff Lie?

Because I see references made all the time to Schiff's claim he had evidence of collusion, I thought I'd address it.

In other words, Special Counsel Mueller’s inability to prove a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in no way “exonerates” the president of any wrongdoing. The president’s wrongdoing has already been proven. A four-page letter to Congress written by an attorney general Trump appointed because his first attorney general wouldn’t do enough to undercut the investigation doesn’t nullify any of the examples Schiff listed on Thursday.

“I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK,” concluded Schiff. “The day we do think that’s OK is the day we will look back and say that is the day America lost its way.”

He left out this.

So the answer to the question about whether Schiff lied about his claim is no. He's right about something else too. America, or at least some Americans, have lost their way. They remain loyal to a traitor who attempted a coup.

Because I see references made all the time to Schiff's claim he had evidence of collusion, I thought I'd address it.

In other words, Special Counsel Mueller’s inability to prove a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in no way “exonerates” the president of any wrongdoing. The president’s wrongdoing has already been proven. A four-page letter to Congress written by an attorney general Trump appointed because his first attorney general wouldn’t do enough to undercut the investigation doesn’t nullify any of the examples Schiff listed on Thursday.

“I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK,” concluded Schiff. “The day we do think that’s OK is the day we will look back and say that is the day America lost its way.”

He left out this.

So the answer to the question about whether Schiff lied about his claim is no. He's right about something else too. America, or at least some Americans, have lost their way. They remain loyal to a traitor who attempted a coup.

You addressed nothing.

He lied.

That's been shown.

Liars are those claiming there was no collusion when Trump campaign clearly sought, and recieved, help from Russian govenment.

You bet........sucker.

You bet........sucker.

Trump campaign clearly sought, and recieved, help from Russian govenment - is that true or false?

Think you've got the balls to answer that one?

False.

Do you think you've got balls ?
What part is false exactly?

When Trump JR. eagerly met with Russian goverment rep at Trump tower, seeking compromat on Clinton and discussing sanctions...what was that if not an act of collusion?

When Russians hacked DNC/Podesta and released those materials in co-ordination with Stone, right after PussyGate tape shows up...what was that if not collusion?

When Trump's campaign chair Paul Manafort was meeting with, and providing internal campaign materials to an FSB agent...what was that if not collusion?

Trump campaign solicited Russian gov help and thats exactly what they've got. Those are the facts and therein was the collusion.

Last edited:
What part is false exactly?

When Trump JR. eagerly met with Russian goverment rep at Trump tower, seeking compromat on Clinton and discussing sanctions...that was what exactly if not an act of collusion?
All of it.

Yep, this has been another fun episode of trying to meaningfully converse with rightwingers.

All of it.

Yes, notice how the term collusion takes on a whole new meaning when Trump's name is associated with it. But let Biden or Clinton be involved in something (i.e. the Steele Dossier) and it's a whole new story.

Additionally, it seems so strange to me that the so-called election fraud...was not, by definition.....fraud because the courts rejected the claims.

Yet, Trump has never faced any repercussions. So, by definition....no collusion.

Hillary got whacked with a 100K fine for failing to adequately or truthfully disclose what a large sum of money was used for (ultimately the debunked Steele Dossier).

Cato does a good job of putting it all in perspective here:

The Mueller Report did not find evidence to warrant any criminal indictments regarding offenses having to do with those central accusations—not against Trump, his associates, or any other American. Specifically, the report stated: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” The Intercept’s Glenn Greenwald provided a succinct summary of the results, asserting that Mueller “did not merely reject the Trump‐Russia conspiracy theories. He obliterated them.” Greenwald added: “Several of the media’s most breathless and hyped ‘bombshells’ were dismissed completely.”

It further goes on to say:

Conspiracy aficionados in Congress and the media did not abandon their Russia collusion theory, however. Indeed, there were constant echoes of the original allegations when House Democrats pressed their case for Trump’s impeachment in late 2019. The ostensible grounds for impeachment were Trump’s supposed misconduct toward the government of Ukraine, but always lurking in the background was the innuendo that his actions deliberately served Moscow’s interests.

Yet, Trump has never faced any repercussions. So, by definition....no collusion.

You clearly don't even know that definition.

Ignoramus, collusion is not a legal concept. There is not a law against collusion per se...maybe there should be.

Law is about CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY and not all colluding rises to criminal level.

And no reprecussions?

Papadopolous - convicted.
Manafort - convicted.
Stone - convicted.

Last edited:
All of it.

And here we have a goalpost moving asswipe on the left talking about something that apparently lacks import even though it was majorly investigated.

As CATO indicated.....debunked through and through.

You clearly don't even know that definition.

Ignoramus, collusion is not a legal concept. There is not a law against collusion per se...maybe there should be.

Law is about CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY and not all colluding rises to criminal level.

And no reprecussions?

Papadopolous - convicted.
Manafort - convicted.
Stone - convicted.
Weird, none of those were convicted of “CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY”, Vermin.

Forum List

Back