Doe anyone truly believe a ceasefire in Gaza makes sense without the return of Israeli hostages?

It took me only 5 minutes to find just these 2 example. Who knows how many other hostages and Israelis have really been killed by trigger happy IDFers.

I seriously doubt any hostages or pow's have survived , and hamas knows their fate will follow suit if they lay down their arms Grau

~S~

A ceasefire in Gaza will only make sense after Gazans run up the White Flag of Unconditional Surrender...
….and release the hostages!

It is appalling that Biden is so eager for the antisemitic Muslim vote that he demands a cease-fire from Israel without even mentioning that the Muslim savages still have the hostages they’ve been abusing for half-a-year.

How any Jew can vote for Biden after he gives a shrug to the pain and suffering of Jews and talks only of the pain and suffering of the Muslims is beyond me. The only Jew who would do it iwould be a radical left JINO.

I seriously doubt any hostages or pow's have survived , and hamas knows their fate will follow suit if they lay down their arms Grau

~S~
I think they’re all dead by now anyway, or if there are any young men who have survived their 6-month torture, they probably wish they were dead. Infections from the beatings, with no medicine. I imagine they died of necrosis, if not starvation.

These are savage barbarians that Biden is siding with.

….and release the hostages!

It is appalling that Biden is so eager for the antisemitic Muslim vote that he demands a cease-fire from Israel without even mentioning that the Muslim savages still have the hostages they’ve been abusing for half-a-year.

How any Jew can vote for Biden after he gives a shrug to the pain and suffering of Jews and talks only of the pain and suffering of the Muslims is beyond me. The only Jew who would do it iwould be a radical left JINO.
Agreed. Well said.

Nobody made a distinction between innocent German civilians and German Nazis when we bombed Dresden in WW2, or a distinction between innocent Japanese civilians and Imperialist Japanese when we nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And yet, those two events were what ended a world war.

It would suit me fine if Israel leveled Gaza, bulldozed the whole place, and turned it into the world's largest apple orchard.

Another genocider identified.

Can you imagine how beautiful the Jews would have it looking? It would be a beautiful seaside resort, in time for me to celebrate my 75th birthday, Gd-willing, in a fancy hotel room there.

Wanting an ethnically cleansed Gaza for your birthday holy shit.

Wanting an ethnically cleansed Gaza for your birthday holy shit.
Palestinians could still live there, as long as they don’t keep trying to wipe out Israel. But the Jews would be in charge, and the place would be brought into the 21st century.

The only that is loud and proud here is you when it comes to genocide.

Awww, you poor little thing. Maybe you should make yourself a little cardboard protest sign, jump on a plane to Israel, and stand in front of an Israeli bulldozer.

Yeah, that'll show them. :laughing0301:

~S~

Since the hostages are both civilian and IDF members, you are accurate in calling them "hostages or POWs".

It is certainly clear that IDF has killed a large number of hostages with its indiscriminate bombing of civilian targets, trigger-happy IDFers and starvation blockade that prevents the most basic life sustaining supplies from reaching Gaza's civilians, the hostages or the POWs.

Just as thousands of Gaza's people have died from Israel's starvation and medical supply blockade, I don't see why life would be any easier for the hostages / POWs who also must also be dying from lack of food or the most basic medical supplies.

You're also right about what will happen to those who think that surrender / appeasement will make life any easier for Palestine's native residents.

We need only look at what happened to unarmed Palestinians in the past (1) to see their future under today's genocidal Zionist rule.

Or...

In addition to the Nakba, we've just seen what happens when Palestinians "lay down their arms".

One of thousands of examples occurred recently in the West Bank where Israel's genocidal "Settler" land thieves murdered over 120 West Bank Palestinians(2) who had nothing to do with 7 October 2023.

Palestine's native residents who continue to resist the oldest and most brutal foreign funded occupation / genocide in modern history have learned over and over that foreign Zionist terrorist gangs and Palestine's infestation of recently arrived, right wing militant "Settlers" have absolutely no interest in a just and durable peace.

Israel's relentless "Settlements" (Lebensraum) expansionism is irrefutable proof that Israel's right wing regime(s) will neither abide by International Law nor agree to stop their systematic extermination of Palestine's native residents.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

(1) “Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948”

EXCERPT " One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated. Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted." CONTINUED

(2). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"

3, November 2023

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

Provide a link to a reliable source that shows any Pals have died of starvation.

I see more holocaust survivors starve to death in those three minute International Fellowship of Christians and Jews TV commercials they keep playing at every break.

With all due respect to those who demand this. Yes, I like humanity better when we aren't at war.with one another, I am a bit of a historian of war, not a fan of it preferring to prevent instead. However, the premise of a ceasefire when over 100 hostages are being held seems rather absurd. Even morally it might appear to be a betrayal of said hostages who were kidnapped from their own homes.
It doesn't make sense until her mass is completely destroyed

With all due respect to those who demand this. Yes, I like humanity better when we aren't at war.with one another, I am a bit of a historian of war, not a fan of it preferring to prevent instead. However, the premise of a ceasefire when over 100 hostages are being held seems rather absurd. Even morally it might appear to be a betrayal of said hostages who were kidnapped from their own homes.
Unconditional surrender.
And occupation of Gaza.

Period.

That just shows how Biden is siding with Islamic terrorists against Jews. Why isn’t he demanding HAMAS release the hostages they’ve tortured for six months?

Answer: Because It will remind people that the Muslim savages who did it are responsible for what has happened, and he wouldn’t be able to blame Netanyahu, Israel, and the Jews.

Unconditional surrender.
And occupation of Gaza.

Period.
AND immediate return of any hostages!

The antisemitic Democrat Party is requiring NOTHING from the Muslim barbarians, and placing this all at the feet of the Jews.

What has this country descended to? Obama is SO much more destructive when he is behind the scenes.

OBAMA: One Big Ass Mistake, America!

AND immediate return of any hostages!

The antisemitic Democrat Party is requiring NOTHING from the Muslim barbarians, and placing this all at the feet of the Jews.

What has this country descended to? Obama is SO much more destructive when he is behind the scenes.

OBAMA: One Big Ass Mistake, America!
Hamas is getting more money now than on 10/6.

Forum List

Back