Dodgers Remove Gay 'Nun' Group From Pride Night

I don't speak Bingo. Try making a point relevant to the debate.

I don't care what you are, bitch. 😄

Try and run little bitch but you can't escape the fact that you mistook average for unnatural. 😄
ah, you poor small minded fool, making the argument that homosexuality is something that pigs and monkeys practice, hence it is okay for you to.

I could care less if you choose to identify as a pig.

A point relevant to the debate, like bingo or bitch? You have not addressed the OP, at all, just personal attacks, you do sound very bigoted as well as small pig brained.

Last edited:
ah, you poor small minded fool, making the argument that homosexuality is something that pigs and monkeys practice, hence it is okay for you to.
Yes you dumb bitch. My argument is that something that occurs in nature is by its very definition, natural. Do you have a rational counter you'd like to present or do you imagine mere incredulity is an acceptable counterpoint? 😄
I could care less if you choose to identify as a pig.

A point relevant to the debate, like bingo or bitch? You have not addressed the OP, at all, just personal attacks, you do sound very bigoted as well as small pig brained.
I don't mind your personal insults. I swipe them away as easily as your Bingo arguments. 😄

Yes you dumb bitch. My argument is that something that occurs in nature is by its very definition, natural. Do you have a rational counter you'd like to present or do you imagine mere incredulity is an acceptable counterpoint? 😄

I don't mind your personal insults. I swipe them away as easily as your Bingo arguments. 😄
I am sure you dont mind personal insults, why else would you be the first to use personal insults.

The only thing you have wiped away, is any semblance you have with intelligence.

Natural? Men dressing up as women, and not just any women, but as nuns, to attend a baseball game is natural because you watch male pigs fornicating with male pigs? That is your argument?

I am sure you dont mind personal insults, why else would you be the first to use personal insults.

The only thing you have wiped away, is any semblance you have with intelligence.

Natural? Men dressing up as women, and not just any women, but as nuns, to attend a baseball game is natural because you watch male pigs fornicating with male pigs? That is your argument?
What do clothes have to do with what's natural you dumb Bingo? Clothes are manufactured, not natural. How stupid are you?

What do clothes have to do with what's natural you dumb Bingo? Clothes are manufactured, not natural. How stupid are you?

I don't speak Bingo. Try making a point relevant to the debate.
The op is about homosexual men dressing as nuns to attend a baseball game, that is the debate you seemed to tell me to make a point about.

Now you define natural as only things that animals do? What is the reason, you unnaturally wear clothes?

The op is about homosexual men dressing as nuns to attend a baseball game, that is the debate you seemed to tell me to make a point about.

Now you define natural as only things that animals do? What is the reason, you unnaturally wear clothes?
I define natural as anything that arises from nature you dumb bitch. What do you think natural means? 😄

The LA Dodgers, while being far out in the lunatic fringe (aka California), have shown at least some degree of mental stability by removing a total loon group called the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence from their annual "Pride Night", after opposition from conservative Catholic groups.

This scenario is so filled with wokish lunacy, it's hard to know where to begin here. First one may wonder why the Dodgers would want to acknowledge anything that is LGBT, and call it "Pride". What is there to be proud of ? Being a sex pervert ? All the ridiculous "Pride"exhibitions are really nothing but attempts by the LGBTs to cover the shame they know is connected with their deranged lifestyles. For others in this lunatic fringe, they are so far gone in the head, that they actually consider themselves normal, and others resistant to them, to be hateful and bigoted.

In a letter to Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred, U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio said the sisters dress in “lewd imitation” of nuns.
“Do you believe that the Los Angeles Dodgers are being ‘inclusive and welcoming to everyone’ by giving an award to a group of gay and transgender drag performers that intentionally mocks and degrades Christians—and not only Christians, but nuns, who devote their lives to serving others?” the Florida Republican wrote.

On Thursday, the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence said the group wasn't anti-Catholic, and its members were offended and outraged by the Dodgers' decision.
“The Dodgers capitulated in response to hateful and misleading information from people outside their community,” the group said.

This is how removed from reality these nutjobs are.

99.7% of Mexicans will strongly dislike that.

It says a lot about your Bingo nature that you can't make an actual argument, you only allude to having one. 😄
ahh, poor goat, so clever you are. making the argument that if you see a pig or monkey do it, it is obviously natural.

That is an argument of low intelligence, if an animal does it, it must be okay. Hence, by that logic, rape is okay, right.

ahh, poor goat, so clever you are. making the argument that if you see a pig or monkey do it, it is obviously natural.
Yes. That would be natural you dumb Bingo. Saying so incredulously isn't a counter argument. 😄
That is an argument of low intelligence, if an animal does it, it must be okay. Hence, by that logic, rape is okay, right.
Natural and okay are not synonyms you dumb bitch. 😄

Then you agree, not everything that happens in nature makes it okay or even natural.
No you Dipshit. Everything that happens in nature is objectively natural. Everything natural is not subjectively okay with me. I know you're too stupid to understand what that means though. 😄

No you Dipshit. Everything that happens in nature is objectively natural. Everything natural is not subjectively okay with me. I know you're too stupid to understand what that means though. 😄
good, we can agree, homosexual sex is not natural

and no, animals do not engage in homosexuality, despite nutjobs like you who search the internet to prove your unnatural idea is true. Just cause you can find someone that agrees with your unnatural thoughts does not make it right.

No we don't agree you dumb Bingo. Try reading again. Homosexual sex and attraction is objectively natural, it just might also be subjectively bad to you.
and no, animals do not engage in homosexuality, despite nutjobs like you who search the internet to prove your unnatural idea is true.
They do.
Just cause you can find someone that agrees with your unnatural thoughts does not make it right.
Moral right and wrong are subjective notions that have no objective basis.

you are building a strawman argument

like I said, surveys are meaningless
So you pretty much can't argue that the butt sex or the blow job is 'unnatural", because a lot of straight people do it... so let's move on, shall we?

More women tend to be bisexual than men are. If a guy is straight he will only have sex with females but maybe you like to swing both ways.

I think it's more along the lines of men have a bigger stigma against homosexuality than women do.

Personally, it doesn't appeal to me, but I'm not one to judge.

The real problem is the Plutocrats have used homophobia and transphobia for decades to get stupid people like you to vote against your own interests. That there's someone doing the gay stuff out there has no real effect on your life. But you get angry about it anyway.

Meanwhile the wealthy keep taking more and more of the wealth you create, and each generation has less than the one before it. And you just hum along being upset that you have to use someone's preferred pronouns.

If you can find an abnormality in nature, it makes everything alright?

Why is murder illegal? Cannibalism? Rape is natural according to your reasoning. I can go on and on. You can live as an animal if you like, the majority of all societies choose not to.

Okay, so now you've moved away from "it's unnatural" to "it's against man's law!"

Fair enough.

Okay, there's reason why murder and rape are illegal. They do real harm to other human beings.

But if everyone in the homosexual relationship is a consenting adult, um, I'm just not seeing the problem here.

and no, animals do not engage in homosexuality, despite nutjobs like you who search the internet to prove your unnatural idea is true. Just cause you can find someone that agrees with your unnatural thoughts does not make it right.

Um, what? I've seen male dogs hump other male dogs. Of course homosexuality exists in nature. What doesn't exist in nature is religion. Only human beings make up imaginary sky fairies.

Um, what? I've seen male dogs hump other male dogs. Of course homosexuality exists in nature. What doesn't exist in nature is religion. Only human beings make up imaginary sky fairies.
You would love to live in North Korea.

You would love to live in North Korea.

Probably not...

But I take any of these horror stories about North Korea with a grain of salt.

Hey, remember the story of how Kim Jong Um had his mistress executed? Oh, wait, that turned out to be false, because the woman showed up later alive and well.

Hey, remember that story about how Kim Jong Um fed his uncle to dogs. (A dog eating a Korean, what a twist!!!)

Nope, that wasn't true, either.

So I find this story a bit dubious, especially since this happened back in 2009 and they are only reporting on it now.

So you pretty much can't argue that the butt sex or the blow job is 'unnatural", because a lot of straight people do it... so let's move on, shall we?

I think it's more along the lines of men have a bigger stigma against homosexuality than women do.

Personally, it doesn't appeal to me, but I'm not one to judge.

The real problem is the Plutocrats have used homophobia and transphobia for decades to get stupid people like you to vote against your own interests. That there's someone doing the gay stuff out there has no real effect on your life. But you get angry about it anyway.

Meanwhile the wealthy keep taking more and more of the wealth you create, and each generation has less than the one before it. And you just hum along being upset that you have to use someone's preferred pronouns.

Okay, so now you've moved away from "it's unnatural" to "it's against man's law!"

Fair enough.

Okay, there's reason why murder and rape are illegal. They do real harm to other human beings.

But if everyone in the homosexual relationship is a consenting adult, um, I'm just not seeing the problem here.
except of course, your own bigotry, or maybe it is ignorance, that leads you to wrong conclusions

You assume and state I am angry, I am not.

You say that homosexuality does not effect my life, but is that true? My tax money now pays for transexual transitions. Certainly that is an effect. Also, I have had a loved one die of AIDS, your idea that homosexuality does not effect me is blatantly false.

The wealthy takes more of what I make? The wealthy is the government, government taxes, rules, and regulation, as well as fees, takes more of money than anything else in my life. You are 0-2.

A lot of straight people do it? That makes it normal? It may make it prevalent, which is much different than normal.

0-3, you can't get anything right.

and there is the fact that I never said people cant or should not be homosexuals,

You did not get anything right in your response to me.

Forum List

Back