Doctors forcing medical proceedures...

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Any doctor forcing, extorting a patient/or parent or coercing medical procedures on anyone needs to have their license yanked asap. It is not humane, it is anti-humane to force someone into your views in order to do a surgical or any type of medical procedure on them.

People that are calling themselves professionals that go along with bullying patients be they clinicians or attorneys also need to be smacked down for their radical unethical authoritarian bullshit.

I am glad Harvard came up with something decent to call out this type of unethical behavior.
The Use of Child Protective Services and Court Orders to Enforce Medical Compliance in the Labor and Delivery Room: How Threats of Legal Action Limit Reproductive Choice

Any doctor forcing, extorting a patient/or parent or coercing medical procedures on anyone needs to have their license yanked asap. It is not humane, it is anti-humane to force someone into your views in order to do a surgical or any type of medical procedure on them.

People that are calling themselves professionals that go along with bullying patients be they clinicians or attorneys also need to be smacked down for their radical unethical authoritarian bullshit.

I am glad Harvard came up with something decent to call out this type of unethical behavior.
The Use of Child Protective Services and Court Orders to Enforce Medical Compliance in the Labor and Delivery Room: How Threats of Legal Action Limit Reproductive Choice
Just curious, are you pro-choice?

I believe the moment that the female spread her legs she made that choice to take the chance of getting PG. She opened the door most generally unless it is a case of rape. The child is a separate human being (spark of life) from the time it is conceive.

I believe the moment that the female spread her legs she made that choice to take the chance of getting PG. She opened the door most generally unless it is a case of rape. The child is a separate human being (spark of life) from the time it is conceive.
So you're OK with all that entails as far as women's rights but Dr.s insisting on safer choices pisses you off?

So you're OK with all that entails as far as women's rights but Dr.s insisting on safer choices pisses you off?
"Pisses" me off? No. Humans get to make choices but have no right to demand that another human be a party to their own choices. Don't wanna get PG don't open the door for that to happen. Don't want your teen subjected to being PG? Teach them not to go there and if they do teach them to accept responsibility for their actions. In the case of rape? Teach your sons better and teach your daughters not to be afraid or ashamed if someone else abuses them. In case they are raped then give them a morning after pill (simple dollar solution).

"Pisses" me off? No. Humans get to make choices but have no right to demand that another human be a party to their own choices. Don't wanna get PG don't open the door for that to happen. Don't want your teen subjected to being PG? Teach them not to go there and if they do teach them to accept responsibility for their actions. In the case of rape? Teach your sons better and teach your daughters not to be afraid or ashamed if someone else abuses them. In case they are raped then give them a morning after pill (simple dollar solution).
Do you realize how hypocritical your position is?

I've never heard of refusing a Cesarean being something Child Protective Services should get involved in. Very odd.
Apparently from a group I belong to it happened also in New Jersey in 2006 and the doctors and nurses unhappy that mom refused their Cesarean called in a psychiatrist and had the psyc help them get CPS to go after the child. It took her several years to get her baby back. (I have not looked for that case yet)

Don’t go.

That is not hypocritical. It is called being responsible and teaching children to be responsible human beings.

Learn to live with your choices and teach your children to live with theirs. Its really not that difficult.

That is not hypocritical. It is called being responsible and teaching children to be responsible human beings.

Learn to live with your choices and teach your children to live with theirs. Its really not that difficult.
No, it's hypocritical in the extreme.

I think Republicans attacking doctors and modern medicine is the perfect big issue to run on. I think they should really go with that. It’s definitely a winning message for the Republican Party.

No, it's hypocritical in the extreme.
So I take it you think killing babies in the womb is fine and dandy. If that is the case you should have no problem if you are treated with that same treatment, no?

I think Republicans attacking doctors and modern medicine is the perfect big issue to run on. I think they should really go with that. It’s definitely a winning message for the Republican Party.
It is when doctors are forcing their and big pharmas nasty crap off on people and telling them they have to take it or else. Unlike you most Republicans I know believe people are individuals free to make their own decisions.

It is when doctors are forcing their and big pharmas nasty crap off on people and telling them they have to take it or else. Unlike you most Republicans I know believe people are individuals free to make their own decisions.
Oh, so you are pro-choice and pro gay marriage and for legalized pot and......?

Oh, so you are pro-choice and pro gay marriage and for legalized pot and......?
Sure you can choose to spread your legs or poke the leg spreader and take whatever consequences come of that.

Pro gay marriage; no; as I do not think the government should be sticking their nose into peoples personal affairs; people can contract with one another without a law proclaiming that they can do it.

Pro legalization of pot? Why was it made illegal in the first place? It should be regulated just like any other narcotic or substance where you go out among the populace and put them at risk with your personal behavior and choices.

Apparently a report came in from a parent in Washington state about their dentist requiring a the parents sign a form that agrees that if they do not follow the dentist advice for the child the dentist office will call CPS.

I agree with Jeffrey Jaxen and Mary Holland.

"Speaking on informed consent, the fundamental tenet of modern medicine, research scholar and director of the research program at NYU’s School of Law Mary Holland, JD had this to say:

I believe there is no such thing as consent without a choice. And the notion that we have no real choice in sending our children to school or taking certain jobs means this is coercion. This is not informed consent.

The continual push to use misleading, one-sided information about the safety of vaccine products is a shortsighted, poorly thought out agenda. Using censorship, assumptions of safety and bullying to keep a public health intervention from well-deserved and essential scrutiny serves to both delay fixing inherently flawed issues and magnifies public distrust. The longer mainstream medicine waits to face and work to correct its logical, ethical and scientific flaws in vaccine safety and science, the further the public must shoulder the multifaceted burden of the unavoidable unsafe vaccine products it pushes."

It is probably true that a few very unethical drs would to unnecessary treatments or surgeries on people.

It is also true that some women would refuse C sections, even up to the death of their babies. If I were an OB-GYN, I guess all I could do then is make the parents sign every single form there is, sign and sign and sign, and watch the woman labor for days and days until both she and the baby dies.

This happened to my great-aunt, by the way, in the country in the 1930s, before C sections were routine. She was in labor for three days, after which she and the baby died. She was 25 years old.

Forum List

Back