Doctors Being Threatened By Corrupt Medical Board For Perscribing Hydroxy....

This is getting out of hand.
When need to do something about the harassment and intimidation that is going on.

They should be penalized. It doesn't matter what they "believe". Medicine is science-based.

You don't know jack shit about medicine or science. Your IQ is way too low.

And your TDS affliction makes you stupider by the day. The primary reason that there is any controversy whatsoever about HCQS is TDS.

HCQS regimes have been taken by literally hundreds of millions of people over the last 6 decades and there are less than 100 deaths associated with it's use. Yet the fakestream media has feeble-minded easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons like you convinced that it will fucking kill you.

You're a fucking idiot.

Why do you Cultists get EVERYTHING you say wrong?

100 deaths in 6 decades?

Try 100 in just 2020, moron.

#lowinfoCULT

View attachment 450906

Yeah idiot----------------people with the virus die even when taking medications to fight especially the really sick........

No hydorxychloroquine doesn't save everyone---but it saves many of the victims that other drugs aren't. And given at preventative doses may prevent people from catching the virus at all.

OK Doctor Trump. :itsok:

Sarcasm? Are you saying that you don't like what the medical literature is saying about the drug saving people's lives?
Baby cakes, the vaccines aren't working really well and likely have a very very limited amount of protection that is short lived (JNJ's vaccine might be better than the others), we all better hope that there is anti-viral that helps fight.

I don't care what a Trump cultist has to say about the vaccines. Their data is published. You're just a mouth :thup:

Here are some seemingly pertinent questions posed by the signatories of the Open Letter from my previous post:

Is it true that with regard to Hydroxychloroquine and treatment of COVID-19 infection, you have said repeatedly that “The Overwhelming Evidence of Properly Conducted Randomized Clinical Trials Indicate No Therapeutic Efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)?”

But NONE of the randomized controlled trials to which you refer were done in the first five to seven days after the onset of symptoms, correct?

All of the randomized controlled trials to which you refer were done on hospitalized patients, correct?

Hospitalized patients are typically sicker that outpatients, correct?

None of the randomized controlled trials to which you refer used the full cocktail consisting of Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Azithromycin, correct?

While the University of Minnesota study is referred to as disproving the cocktail, the meds were not given within the first five to seven days of illness, the test group was not high risk (death rates were 3 percent), and no zinc was given, correct?

Again, for clarity, the trials upon which you base your opinion regarding the efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine, assessed neither the full cocktail (to include Zinc and Azithromycin or doxycycline) nor administered treatment within the first five to seven days of symptoms, nor focused on the high-risk group, correct?

Therefore, you have no basis to conclude that the Hydroxychloroquine cocktail when used early in the outpatient setting, within the first five to seven days of symptoms, in high risk patients, is not effective, correct?

It is thus false and misleading to say that the effective and safe use of hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Azithromycin has been “debunked,” correct?

How could it be “debunked” if there is not a single study that contradicts its use?

Should it not be an absolute priority for the NIH and CDC to look at ways to treat Americans with symptomatic COVID-19 infections early to prevent disease progression?

When need to do something about the harassment and intimidation that is going on.

They should be penalized. It doesn't matter what they "believe". Medicine is science-based.

And your TDS affliction makes you stupider by the day. The primary reason that there is any controversy whatsoever about HCQS is TDS.

HCQS regimes have been taken by literally hundreds of millions of people over the last 6 decades and there are less than 100 deaths associated with it's use. Yet the fakestream media has feeble-minded easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons like you convinced that it will fucking kill you.

You're a fucking idiot.

100 deaths in 6 decades?

#lowinfoCULT

View attachment 450906

Yeah idiot----------------people with the virus die even when taking medications to fight especially the really sick........

No hydorxychloroquine doesn't save everyone---but it saves many of the victims that other drugs aren't. And given at preventative doses may prevent people from catching the virus at all.

Sarcasm? Are you saying that you don't like what the medical literature is saying about the drug saving people's lives?
Baby cakes, the vaccines aren't working really well and likely have a very very limited amount of protection that is short lived (JNJ's vaccine might be better than the others), we all better hope that there is anti-viral that helps fight.

I don't care what a Trump cultist has to say about the vaccines. Their data is published. You're just a mouth :thup:

I'm a mouth with medical training and who just got over the virus (I hope).....
What the general public has been told is wrong--------I am hearing a different story from front line doctors and other staff
I day trade and what the big pharma are saying and investing their work in is quit telling. Merck has moved into focusing on anti-virals, my primary care says they are trying to help people infected by giving them antivirals, the medical lit is reporting issues with the vaccines, ceo's of multi big pharma are hinting at limited ability of the vaccines, while other medical professionals are "hoping" that JNJ vaccine is something better than those already released who are proving to be limited in duration, resulted in deaths, and don't provide protection for new strains. Facts speak for themselves.

You're a fucking idiot.

100 deaths in 6 decades?

#lowinfoCULT

View attachment 450906

What the general public has been told is wrong--------I am hearing a different story from front line doctors and other staff
I day trade and what the big pharma are saying and investing their work in is quit telling. Merck has moved into focusing on anti-virals, my primary care says they are trying to help people infected by giving them antivirals, the medical lit is reporting issues with the vaccines, ceo's of multi big pharma are hinting at limited ability of the vaccines, while other medical professionals are "hoping" that JNJ vaccine is something better than those already released who are proving to be limited in duration, resulted in deaths, and don't provide protection for new strains. Facts speak for themselves.

Nih peer reviewed studies speak for themselves. You're just a mouth.

You're a fucking idiot.

100 deaths in 6 decades?

#lowinfoCULT

View attachment 450906

Nih peer reviewed studies speak for themselves. You're just a mouth.

Dr. Chris Beyrer is an infectious disease expert. Dr. William Moss is a vaccines expert. They both work at Johns Hopkins University.

When asked whether or not these new "vaccines" prevent you from getting infected with coronavirus and transmitting it to others, they said they don't know. Concerning the issue of preventing infection and transmission, the author of the article opens up with the comment: "We don't know, and that isn't a bad thing."

Been a long time since I heard something so asinine. When given no wriggle room, they had to be honest, and it made them look like dumbasses. So, kids, listen up. Not knowing something is a good thing.

Did the "good" people at John Hopkins who have determined that not knowing is a good thing base that asssessment on peer reviewed studies?

Most dumb-bunny Homo sapiens are trying to establish hcq’s credibility with studies that use it exclusively, which is problematic because of its synergy with other things. There is no science at this time that can answer the all the physics questions, though changing the pH is a major attribute. Dumb Bunny, because in synergy with such things as azithromycin and zinc, it is more potent against viruses. The other two do not “steal” hcq’s attributes, but add to them. Medicine thought it could be scientific though throws the baby out with the bath water the moment it reifies hydroxychloroquine. If science is impotent to elucidate the parameters of the trinity, azithromycin, hydroxychloroquine and zinc, one should not be surprised that only the communist Chinese may know about COVID-19’s biology in nature.

Forum List

Back