Doctors Being Threatened By Corrupt Medical Board For Perscribing Hydroxy....

That happened because Democrats are far too bigoted to ever admit they're wrong. I'm watching an example of that right now on TV where there's a total asshole named Cohen, shouting and getting red in the face because Barr won't answer his questions with replies he's willing to accept. The dude is a total bigot. I didn't think assholes like that existed in Tennessee.

They are pharmacists, not the actual scientists conducting trials on the efficacy of the drug. Try again.

This is getting out of hand.
When need to do something about the harassment and intimidation that is going on.

They should be penalized. It doesn't matter what they "believe". Medicine is science-based.

You don't know jack shit about medicine or science. Your IQ is way too low.

And your TDS affliction makes you stupider by the day. The primary reason that there is any controversy whatsoever about HCQS is TDS.

HCQS regimes have been taken by literally hundreds of millions of people over the last 6 decades and there are less than 100 deaths associated with it's use. Yet the fakestream media has feeble-minded easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons like you convinced that it will fucking kill you.

You're a fucking idiot.

But the balance of the evidence shows no benefit.

I challenge you to explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion, so that I may rip it to shreds with the tools of logic and sound reasoning and shove it right up your mentally retarded ass.

I predict that you will not. You will run away from that challenge.

Being the rabid, whiny cultist you are, you always make this same mistake. You claim effectiveness of this medicine, yet you don't have the evidence to do so. The burden does not lie with me. When are you idiots going to figure this out?

And just as I predicted, when challenged to back up your unsupported and laughably ridiculous assertion that "the balance of the evidence shows no benefit", you ran away from that challenge.

Rather than explaining your logic and exposing it to the scrutiny of your fellow USMB forumers, you tried to shift the burden of proof. Logically, the onus is on you to back up your unsupported assertion, the onus is not on the USMB forum to prove you wrong.

Individuals with very low IQs, such as yourself, lack the basic critical thinking skills to comprehend that.

giphy.gif

When need to do something about the harassment and intimidation that is going on.

They should be penalized. It doesn't matter what they "believe". Medicine is science-based.

You don't know jack shit about medicine or science. Your IQ is way too low.

And your TDS affliction makes you stupider by the day. The primary reason that there is any controversy whatsoever about HCQS is TDS.

HCQS regimes have been taken by literally hundreds of millions of people over the last 6 decades and there are less than 100 deaths associated with it's use. Yet the fakestream media has feeble-minded easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons like you convinced that it will fucking kill you.

You're a fucking idiot.

Cute whining! But the balance of the evidence shows no benefit.

Please show links to "the balance of evidence". Otherwise, don't offer any.

How come we can’t even get united on driving away COVID-19? I am not voting for Biden and my hope is that the Hill at least stays the way it is (Dem House, Republican Senate). But, let’s say the Left gets their way and Democrats take it all or at least the White House, why cant we start now and get behind wearing masks and support for this and other medications? Compromise, people.

Most likely you are referring to the Surgisphere study. It was retracted.

Do you seriously believe that an idiot like FFI even knows what the word "retracted" even means? If so, I believe that you are vastly overestimating his intelligence.

Well, I can try to induce a stupor by getting him to engage his synapses.
How do you propose to do that?

Just repeat orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad orange man bad, over and over again, ad nauseam?

It's already been done.

Forum List

Back