Doctor in video promoted by Trump says: DNA from aliens is being used in medicine

The medical community had picked it up before Trump said anything and were using it liberally. But the studies came up short and so it fell out of favor
If so then you complaint is not with trump

he didnt do anything that your vaunted medical community didnt do

since everyone took an interest in the malaria drug as you freely admitted

however there are studies and testimony by doctors that it does help some people

Oh hell no. Trump has been overhyping the drug and going way beyond what any rational doctor would ever say. Trump was and is desperate for a miracle to bail him out of this mess and is willing to cling to anything regardless of the data.

The difference is that it didn’t pan out. The medical community knows this but Trump can not admit he was wrong. Never.

Um, the minute this was mentioned by Trump the never-Trumpers and the media started the myth that it was dangerous and that it didn't work, despite evidence at the time that it did. Therein lies the problem. The media has duped a large portion of this country with regards to Trump.
For starters, Trump had just criticism for his statements. He was calling hydroxychloroquine perhaps the biggest game changer in the history of medicine and that kind of language is just stupid.

You want to say that the media overhyped the danger of the drug, I’ll agree with you. But my opinion generally is that media is bad at reporting science. On the other side, the slavish pro-Trump mainstream media was trying everything they could to misrepresent the science about its efficacy. Tucker Carlson had some dude claiming to be from Stanford Medical preaching its benefits but Stanford said they never heard of the guy.

At the end of the day, the drug just didn’t work out and it’s time to move on but Trump and his supporters can not admit they were wrong.

Never-Trumpers can't admit they were wrong. They claimed it didn't work, despite preliminary evidence to the contrary. They continue to say it is dangerous which is straight up hilarious and shows the extent of their indoctrination.

There are still studies that indicate that it is working in some cases. Follow the money on this one. Big pharma certainly wouldn't prefer for a generic to be the answer. Don't kid yourself and think they are immune to corruption, money or political bias.

It doesn’t work. Whoever said it doesn’t work turned out to be right. “Some studies” don’t prove that it works when the overwhelming weight of evidence is against it.

You can make up conspiracies to ignore the science, but at the end of the day you’re just inventing stories to suit yourself and acting like I’m naive for pointing that out.

Just a little FYI. Doctors are still prescribing and taking the azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine combo for each other. Believe what you will. I know many doctors, one of which is my wife and another a neighbor who is a hospitalist in the COVID-19 unit.

Shouldn't this Troll Thread be in Conspiracy Theories or the Rubber Room since it is an obvious attempt to post misinformation and to troll the board?

The medical community had picked it up before Trump said anything and were using it liberally. But the studies came up short and so it fell out of favor

however there are studies and testimony by doctors that it does help some people

Oh hell no. Trump has been overhyping the drug and going way beyond what any rational doctor would ever say. Trump was and is desperate for a miracle to bail him out of this mess and is willing to cling to anything regardless of the data.

The difference is that it didn’t pan out. The medical community knows this but Trump can not admit he was wrong. Never.

Um, the minute this was mentioned by Trump the never-Trumpers and the media started the myth that it was dangerous and that it didn't work, despite evidence at the time that it did. Therein lies the problem. The media has duped a large portion of this country with regards to Trump.
For starters, Trump had just criticism for his statements. He was calling hydroxychloroquine perhaps the biggest game changer in the history of medicine and that kind of language is just stupid.

You want to say that the media overhyped the danger of the drug, I’ll agree with you. But my opinion generally is that media is bad at reporting science. On the other side, the slavish pro-Trump mainstream media was trying everything they could to misrepresent the science about its efficacy. Tucker Carlson had some dude claiming to be from Stanford Medical preaching its benefits but Stanford said they never heard of the guy.

At the end of the day, the drug just didn’t work out and it’s time to move on but Trump and his supporters can not admit they were wrong.

Never-Trumpers can't admit they were wrong. They claimed it didn't work, despite preliminary evidence to the contrary. They continue to say it is dangerous which is straight up hilarious and shows the extent of their indoctrination.

There are still studies that indicate that it is working in some cases. Follow the money on this one. Big pharma certainly wouldn't prefer for a generic to be the answer. Don't kid yourself and think they are immune to corruption, money or political bias.

It doesn’t work. Whoever said it doesn’t work turned out to be right. “Some studies” don’t prove that it works when the overwhelming weight of evidence is against it.

You can make up conspiracies to ignore the science, but at the end of the day you’re just inventing stories to suit yourself and acting like I’m naive for pointing that out.

Just a little FYI. Doctors are still prescribing and taking the azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine combo for each other. Believe what you will. I know many doctors, one of which is my wife and another a neighbor who is a hospitalist in the COVID-19 unit.
Changes nothing about whether it works or not. Am I supposed to be surprised by your claim that you know doctors prescribing medications without evidence to support it?

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

He didn't promote her...just another lie thread by a TDS moron....
Trump tweeted the video. He promoted it. Did you think he tweeted it because he disagreed with it? Stop playing dumb, even though you are a dumbass.
He is in favor of the medicine she is speaking of but he restated he does not know her nor has he ever heard of her....that's not promoting her tard.....lie in the title of a thread and lose the argument....
Sounds like typical trump spew.... I know her, I don’t , never heard of her. Blah blah blah. Anything that comes out of his mouth is utter bullshit.
He never said he knew her...so your post is dead on arrival....why are you focusing on her instead of the power to cure this virus with a drug that was mentioned by Trump?...are you forgoing facts on the ground because it may make Trump look good?...

Can't you see how demented that is?......the drug works and you along with the hate Trump media can no longer hide that fact....not with fake made up stories about this doctor...we don't care about her we care about easing suffering and saving lives...you care about harming Trump....that makes you one evil selfish jerk......

Ahhh, but the Kray-Kray doesn't stop with alien DNA!

• Did you know that Hydroxychloroquine was a cure, and because of that, we don't need to wear face masks?
  • Did you know that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious??
  • Did you know that government is run not by humans but by “reptilians”???
  • Did you know that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if that video isn't restored to the platform????
  • Did you know that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld - “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence, and men that can’t get it up.”?????
  • Did you know that “Children need to be whipped”??????

Need more? Put on your tinfoil hats and let's ROOOOOLLL!! :71:

Did you know that Hydroxychloraquine was used with COVID cousins MERS and SARS and had people swear it worked? A friends 94 year old aunt was on deaths door until they gave her Hydroxychloraquine. The reason it’s not used unless it’s a last resort is because it has nasty known side effects. Those side effects are still better than dead.

Did you know doctors don’t need to cook up a vaccine against religion because we already have that. The vaccine is called liberal and leftist thinking and they’ve been poisoning religious beliefs with liberal indoctrination of evolution 50+years in the school system.

Prove aliens Demons and reptilians or God for that matter doesn’t exist. Go ahead. I want definitive proof. You can’t because that would mean you’d have to know every inch of this universe and every inch of any Possible alternate universe. You can’t even tell me every species in the ocean or in the jungle. No one can. So to scoff because your limited human intelligence doesn’t allow you to be omniscient doesn’t mean something doesn’t exist, it just means you don’t know about it. IE you don’t know the color of my lipstick right now but that doesn’t mean I’m not wearing any or said lipstick doesn’t exist.

Did you know that many cultures and religions have belief in non human forces effecting the physical? Christianity, Judaism, Islam do. You’ve heard of the devil AKA Satan AKA Lucifer. Have you heard of Jinn and Lilith? Succubus and incubus have been part of people’s belief systems for millennia. This is nothing new. Again prove 100% conclusively that those things don’t exist. You can’t.

Judging by the way kids are acting and the whole time out chair generations that are now run amok adults, I think kids do need a good ass whoopin. You don’t see my generation eating Tide Pods or having COVID parties. My mom kept a belt on the kitchen towel rack. That was all the influence I needed not to be stupid,disrespectful and entitled. Just sayin.

This should be your default posting forum. Stay there and you can't go wrong!

PS: I'm happy that you were happy to have been whipped as a child. It may have left an indelible mark on your intellect. ;)
No it taught me right from wrong and respect for my elders and other people’s lives.

It taught me not to punch a 95 year old.

It taught me not to block medical personnel from reaching two gunshot victims

It taught me not to commit arson

It taught me not to set fire to an occupied house with a BABY inside and then block firefighters from rescuing them.

‘There was a child inside!’ Rioters torched house & blocked firefighters, Richmond police chief says, promising arrests

It taught me to use legal means of removing offensive things and It taught me not to vandalize public property.

It taught me not to EXECUTE CHILDREN.

If this is your utopia you’re just as brain dead as these assholes. Had their parents done better by them maybe they wouldn’t be such a waste of breath today.

Thank you Mom and Dad instilling values in me. I never want to be as self centered and selfish as this generation is.

Ahhh, but the Kray-Kray doesn't stop with alien DNA!

• Did you know that Hydroxychloroquine was a cure, and because of that, we don't need to wear face masks?
  • Did you know that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious??
  • Did you know that government is run not by humans but by “reptilians”???
  • Did you know that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if that video isn't restored to the platform????
  • Did you know that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld - “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence, and men that can’t get it up.”?????
  • Did you know that “Children need to be whipped”??????

Need more? Put on your tinfoil hats and let's ROOOOOLLL!! :71:

Did you know that Hydroxychloraquine was used with COVID cousins MERS and SARS and had people swear it worked? A friends 94 year old aunt was on deaths door until they gave her Hydroxychloraquine. The reason it’s not used unless it’s a last resort is because it has nasty known side effects. Those side effects are still better than dead.

Did you know doctors don’t need to cook up a vaccine against religion because we already have that. The vaccine is called liberal and leftist thinking and they’ve been poisoning religious beliefs with liberal indoctrination of evolution 50+years in the school system.

Prove aliens Demons and reptilians or God for that matter doesn’t exist. Go ahead. I want definitive proof. You can’t because that would mean you’d have to know every inch of this universe and every inch of any Possible alternate universe. You can’t even tell me every species in the ocean or in the jungle. No one can. So to scoff because your limited human intelligence doesn’t allow you to be omniscient doesn’t mean something doesn’t exist, it just means you don’t know about it. IE you don’t know the color of my lipstick right now but that doesn’t mean I’m not wearing any or said lipstick doesn’t exist.

Did you know that many cultures and religions have belief in non human forces effecting the physical? Christianity, Judaism, Islam do. You’ve heard of the devil AKA Satan AKA Lucifer. Have you heard of Jinn and Lilith? Succubus and incubus have been part of people’s belief systems for millennia. This is nothing new. Again prove 100% conclusively that those things don’t exist. You can’t.

Judging by the way kids are acting and the whole time out chair generations that are now run amok adults, I think kids do need a good ass whoopin. You don’t see my generation eating Tide Pods or having COVID parties. My mom kept a belt on the kitchen towel rack. That was all the influence I needed not to be stupid,disrespectful and entitled. Just sayin.

This should be your default posting forum. Stay there and you can't go wrong!

PS: I'm happy that you were happy to have been whipped as a child. It may have left an indelible mark on your intellect. ;)
No it taught me right from wrong and respect for my elders and other people’s lives.

It taught me not to punch a 95 year old.

It taught me not to block medical personnel from reaching two gunshot victims

It taught me not to commit arson

It taught me not to set fire to an occupied house with a BABY inside and then block firefighters from rescuing them.

‘There was a child inside!’ Rioters torched house & blocked firefighters, Richmond police chief says, promising arrests

It taught me to use legal means of removing offensive things and It taught me not to vandalize public property.

It taught me not to EXECUTE CHILDREN.

If this is your utopia you’re just as brain dead as these assholes. Had their parents done better by them maybe they wouldn’t be such a waste of breath today.

Thank you Mom and Dad instilling values in me. I never want to be as self centered and selfish as this generation is.

LoL!! Western Journal, Conservative Treehouse, and DailyWire. That right there's a loon overload! :eusa_dance:

I didn't do any of the things you point to being whipped as preventing. Illegal U Turn might have been my worst crime.

You should get out in the real world one of these days and become better informed. Junk science and supporting Donald Trump do not become you.

Last edited:

As I said repeatedly over and over. Yes they administer HCQ in hospitals to treat Covid 19 patients. NO ONE IS DENYING THAT....NO ONE but in a restricted supervisions environment. Not just willy nilly take it.
Like I said over and over....REPEATEDLY. Trump wants you to take as Preventative Maintenance. That’s the difference.

Even this lunatic Immanuel didn’t even say take it as PM.

Im really very disappointed. Despite of video and post after post what this woman was saying and belief......... Just pure garbage and lunatic then someone would glamorize her.

We the Americans are the most envy of the world. We supposed to be the most sophisticated people on earth. We built planes that are invisible, we clean blood, we make artificial organs, foreign countries send their best kids here to study, best universities, millions probably billions wants to move here....... Best of the best...

In just 3.5 short years. Suddenly...... We became so dumb and ignorant.

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

Them chinamen spies are getting desperate.

As I said repeatedly over and over. Yes they administer HCQ in hospitals to treat Covid 19 patients. NO ONE IS DENYING THAT....NO ONE but in a restricted supervisions environment. Not just willy nilly take it.
Like I said over and over....REPEATEDLY. Trump wants you to take as Preventative Maintenance. That’s the difference.

Is this your professional medical opinion? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Is this your professional medical opinion? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. I go to hospitals with S regularly.
Do you have other idea how Trump wants you to take HCQ?

No one are disagreeing with that. I already posted. The difference is the preventative maintenance that Trump is promoting.

WHYTFuck are you repeating this? I just TOLD you there are at least 4 clinical studies right now on HCQuine preventative use.. GAVE you the link.. TRUMP did not ORDER these universities and clinics to try it out.. It's part of scientific inquiry and EDUCATED GUESSING that scientists do everyday...

You got nothing but a life of Trump living in your head... Keep repeating the garbage.. It's a symptom of insanity...

Oh please. You are saying FDA and top scientists are against Trump? True Trump did not order these studies but he is promoting it with the help of Dr. Immanuel. How sad is that?

I think this whole effort to cancel and slime Dr. Immanuel is because she's a Black African successful doctor on the FRONTLINE of battling Covid and supports HCQuine.. And that miniscule connection to Trump is enough to reveal your racial prejudice...

You're certainly sucking on any facts or science here... Did you even WATCH her statement in the first few minutes of the vid I posted? You certainly know nothing about her or her experience with fighting Covid... Maybe it would boost your credibility to comment on her...

No one are disagreeing with that. I already posted. The difference is the preventative maintenance that Trump is promoting.

WHYTFuck are you repeating this? I just TOLD you there are at least 4 clinical studies right now on HCQuine preventative use.. GAVE you the link.. TRUMP did not ORDER these universities and clinics to try it out.. It's part of scientific inquiry and EDUCATED GUESSING that scientists do everyday...

You got nothing but a life of Trump living in your head... Keep repeating the garbage.. It's a symptom of insanity...

Oh please. You are saying FDA and top scientists are against Trump? True Trump did not order these studies but he is promoting it with the help of Dr. Immanuel. How sad is that?

I think this whole effort to cancel and slime Dr. Immanuel is because she's a Black African successful doctor on the FRONTLINE of battling Covid and supports HCQuine.. And that miniscule connection to Trump is enough to reveal your racial prejudice...

You're certainly sucking on any facts or science here... Did you even WATCH her statement in the first few minutes of the vid I posted? You certainly know nothing about her or her experience with fighting Covid... Maybe it would boost your credibility to comment on her...

Yes I watch her video. First few minutes? Really? Did you watch the whole video?

That has nothing to do with her color. It has something to do what she is saying and belief and lunacy. Period.
I don’t know anything about her? Your source of information about her is no different than mine.

My credibility? Just because I or we don’t agre with this lunatic you are questioning my credibility?

Explain to us ( my group) that do not glamorize this woman. Why are you adoring her? Just because Trump adored her doesn’t mean it’s right. Dude. If Trump did not promote her do you still support her?

Your credibility? You are promoting a doctor that believe a lot of garbage like alien bullshit get, pregnant by watching tv etc etc etc. Which science do you believe? Her against FDA, NIH, CDC, IDSA? Fauci, Birx? She even said HCQ is the cure you know and I know that is not true. So ask your self? What is your credibility?

If you think anyone can take HCQ “willy nilly” you have been lied to by the liberal press

If you think anyone can take HCQ “willy nilly” you have been lied to by the liberal press
Nah! Nobody in liberal press said that.

How does President Trump know the Doctor's interplanetary aliens are reliable? What planet are they from? Why does he trust spacemen more than American experts? Are they Russian like creatures perhaps?

But Trump promoted her by retweeting her
I see no problem with retweeting her
Promoting false information about COVID opens Trump to criticism for how he’s handled the pandemic here.
Only the doctors stats are not false. She’s used this drug, had 100% success and the leftists here can5 handle it. So you show your true racist colors by attacking a black immigrant doctor. You lose all around here.

But Trump promoted her by retweeting her
I see no problem with retweeting her
Promoting false information about COVID opens Trump to criticism for how he’s handled the pandemic here.
Only the doctors stats are not false. She’s used this drug, had 100% success and the leftists here can5 handle it. So you show your true racist colors by attacking a black immigrant doctor. You lose all around here.
So I have to believe her claim without any evidence to support it?

Forum List

Back