Doctor in video promoted by Trump says: DNA from aliens is being used in medicine

But Trump promoted her by retweeting her
I see no problem with retweeting her
Promoting false information about COVID opens Trump to criticism for how he’s handled the pandemic here.
Only the doctors stats are not false. She’s used this drug, had 100% success and the leftists here can5 handle it. So you show your true racist colors by attacking a black immigrant doctor. You lose all around here.
So I have to believe her claim without any evidence to support it?
Plenty of evidence of her medical expertise. Of course being lazy you won’t look for it. Yet you jump all over the wild stories with no evidence. Racist hypocrite is what your are.

Promoting false information about COVID opens Trump to criticism for how he’s handled the pandemic here.
Only the doctors stats are not false. She’s used this drug, had 100% success and the leftists here can5 handle it. So you show your true racist colors by attacking a black immigrant doctor. You lose all around here.
Plenty of evidence of her medical expertise. Of course being lazy you won’t look for it. Yet you jump all over the wild stories with no evidence. Racist hypocrite is what your are.
Her medical expertise? She's an outpatient pediatrician in a single physician practice with no hospital privileges and no board certifications as far as I can tell.

And she's provided no substantiation to her claims.

Her medical expertise? She's an outpatient pediatrician in a single physician practice with no hospital privileges and no board certifications as far as I can tell.

And she's provided no substantiation to her claims.
No substantiation? Damn you lie a lot. Racist hatred of a black immigrant doctor. More proof of the “party of tolerance” showing none.

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

Sound like the medicines would be ideal for certain Democrats...

FB_IMG_1596091670501.jpg

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

Simultaneously, the most respected epidemiologist in the world, Dr. Faucci, was debunking all the nonsense pussygrabber was spewing, the fucking guy believes in intravenous detergents, UV light enemas, and now on alien DNA, and spontaneous pregnancies...

1596151121678.png

Ahhh, but the Kray-Kray doesn't stop with alien DNA!

• Did you know that Hydroxychloroquine was a cure, and because of that, we don't need to wear face masks?
  • Did you know that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious??
  • Did you know that government is run not by humans but by “reptilians”???
  • Did you know that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if that video isn't restored to the platform????
  • Did you know that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld - “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence, and men that can’t get it up.”?????
  • Did you know that “Children need to be whipped”??????

Need more? Put on your tinfoil hats and let's ROOOOOLLL!! :71:

Did you know that Hydroxychloraquine was used with COVID cousins MERS and SARS and had people swear it worked? A friends 94 year old aunt was on deaths door until they gave her Hydroxychloraquine. The reason it’s not used unless it’s a last resort is because it has nasty known side effects. Those side effects are still better than dead.

Did you know doctors don’t need to cook up a vaccine against religion because we already have that. The vaccine is called liberal and leftist thinking and they’ve been poisoning religious beliefs with liberal indoctrination of evolution 50+years in the school system.

Prove aliens Demons and reptilians or God for that matter doesn’t exist. Go ahead. I want definitive proof. You can’t because that would mean you’d have to know every inch of this universe and every inch of any Possible alternate universe. You can’t even tell me every species in the ocean or in the jungle. No one can. So to scoff because your limited human intelligence doesn’t allow you to be omniscient doesn’t mean something doesn’t exist, it just means you don’t know about it. IE you don’t know the color of my lipstick right now but that doesn’t mean I’m not wearing any or said lipstick doesn’t exist.

Did you know that many cultures and religions have belief in non human forces effecting the physical? Christianity, Judaism, Islam do. You’ve heard of the devil AKA Satan AKA Lucifer. Have you heard of Jinn and Lilith? Succubus and incubus have been part of people’s belief systems for millennia. This is nothing new. Again prove 100% conclusively that those things don’t exist. You can’t.

Judging by the way kids are acting and the whole time out chair generations that are now run amok adults, I think kids do need a good ass whoopin. You don’t see my generation eating Tide Pods or having COVID parties. My mom kept a belt on the kitchen towel rack. That was all the influence I needed not to be stupid,disrespectful and entitled. Just sayin.

This should be your default posting forum. Stay there and you can't go wrong!

PS: I'm happy that you were happy to have been whipped as a child. It may have left an indelible mark on your intellect. ;)
No it taught me right from wrong and respect for my elders and other people’s lives.

It taught me not to punch a 95 year old.

It taught me not to block medical personnel from reaching two gunshot victims

It taught me not to commit arson

It taught me not to set fire to an occupied house with a BABY inside and then block firefighters from rescuing them.

‘There was a child inside!’ Rioters torched house & blocked firefighters, Richmond police chief says, promising arrests

It taught me to use legal means of removing offensive things and It taught me not to vandalize public property.

It taught me not to EXECUTE CHILDREN.

If this is your utopia you’re just as brain dead as these assholes. Had their parents done better by them maybe they wouldn’t be such a waste of breath today.

Thank you Mom and Dad instilling values in me. I never want to be as self centered and selfish as this generation is.

LoL!! Western Journal, Conservative Treehouse, and DailyWire. That right there's a loon overload! :eusa_dance:

I didn't do any of the things you point to being whipped as preventing. Illegal U Turn might have been my worst crime.

You should get out in the real world one of these days and become better informed. Junk science and supporting Donald Trump do not become you.

• Did you know that Hydroxychloroquine was a cure, and because of that, we don't need to wear face masks?
  • Did you know that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious??
  • Did you know that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if that video isn't restored to the platform????
  • Did you know that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld - “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence, and men that can’t get it up.”?????

Did you know that Hydroxychloraquine was used with COVID cousins MERS and SARS and had people swear it worked? A friends 94 year old aunt was on deaths door until they gave her Hydroxychloraquine. The reason it’s not used unless it’s a last resort is because it has nasty known side effects. Those side effects are still better than dead.

Did you know doctors don’t need to cook up a vaccine against religion because we already have that. The vaccine is called liberal and leftist thinking and they’ve been poisoning religious beliefs with liberal indoctrination of evolution 50+years in the school system.

Prove aliens Demons and reptilians or God for that matter doesn’t exist. Go ahead. I want definitive proof. You can’t because that would mean you’d have to know every inch of this universe and every inch of any Possible alternate universe. You can’t even tell me every species in the ocean or in the jungle. No one can. So to scoff because your limited human intelligence doesn’t allow you to be omniscient doesn’t mean something doesn’t exist, it just means you don’t know about it. IE you don’t know the color of my lipstick right now but that doesn’t mean I’m not wearing any or said lipstick doesn’t exist.

Did you know that many cultures and religions have belief in non human forces effecting the physical? Christianity, Judaism, Islam do. You’ve heard of the devil AKA Satan AKA Lucifer. Have you heard of Jinn and Lilith? Succubus and incubus have been part of people’s belief systems for millennia. This is nothing new. Again prove 100% conclusively that those things don’t exist. You can’t.

Judging by the way kids are acting and the whole time out chair generations that are now run amok adults, I think kids do need a good ass whoopin. You don’t see my generation eating Tide Pods or having COVID parties. My mom kept a belt on the kitchen towel rack. That was all the influence I needed not to be stupid,disrespectful and entitled. Just sayin.

PS: I'm happy that you were happy to have been whipped as a child. It may have left an indelible mark on your intellect. ;)
No it taught me right from wrong and respect for my elders and other people’s lives.

It taught me not to set fire to an occupied house with a BABY inside and then block firefighters from rescuing them.

‘There was a child inside!’ Rioters torched house & blocked firefighters, Richmond police chief says, promising arrests

It taught me to use legal means of removing offensive things and It taught me not to vandalize public property.

If this is your utopia you’re just as brain dead as these assholes. Had their parents done better by them maybe they wouldn’t be such a waste of breath today.

Thank you Mom and Dad instilling values in me. I never want to be as self centered and selfish as this generation is.

LoL!! Western Journal, Conservative Treehouse, and DailyWire. That right there's a loon overload! :eusa_dance:

I didn't do any of the things you point to being whipped as preventing. Illegal U Turn might have been my worst crime.

You should get out in the real world one of these days and become better informed. Junk science and supporting Donald Trump do not become you.

I thought about the sources but decided to go with the first articles I found because I was crunched for time and figured everyone would know these incidents unless they were living under a rock. I now know where you reside.

Did you really think I’d cite something that couldn’t be backed up by multiple sources and at least one main stream source? This is a political message board not Facebook.

I trust you will consider ABC,The Washington Times,Fox,NBC and CNN credible sources. I could have produced several for each but your lack of knowledge of current affairs tells me it’s a waste of my time.

As for the junk science and Dr Immanuel, no lack of degree was presented nor were any malpractice accusations or suits indicated by Good Morning America/ABC news. What was cited was her belief system of aliens and demons. Considering many qualified doctors follow Hinduism which believes in multiple gods one of which is Ganesh a male god with an elephants head, I fail to see why Dr Immanuel’s beliefs are considered more bizarre. The only thing that matters is Dr Immanuels medical record. If it’s not been pulled by the medical board for malpractice she should be ok. I checked and it appears she is still practicing so apparently her medical license is fine and you’re just a religious bigot.

I thought about the sources but decided to go with the first articles I found because I was crunched for time and figured everyone would know these incidents unless they were living under a rock. I now know where you reside.

Did you really think I’d cite something that couldn’t be backed up by multiple sources and at least one main stream source? This is a political message board not Facebook.

I trust you will consider ABC,The Washington Times,Fox,NBC and CNN credible sources. I could have produced several for each but your lack of knowledge of current affairs tells me it’s a waste of my time.

As for the junk science and Dr Immanuel, no lack of degree was presented nor were any malpractice accusations or suits indicated by Good Morning America/ABC news. What was cited was her belief system of aliens and demons. Considering many qualified doctors follow Hinduism which believes in multiple gods one of which is Ganesh a male god with an elephants head, I fail to see why Dr Immanuel’s beliefs are considered more bizarre. The only thing that matters is Dr Immanuels medical record. If it’s not been pulled by the medical board for malpractice she should be ok. I checked and it appears she is still practicing so apparently her medical license is fine and you’re just a religious bigot.

She's a QUACK - But you are welcome to book an appointment with her in the strip mall.

It looks like the idiot-in-chief has found Dr. Fauci's replacement, and he also found himself a new personal physician.
You would do well to worry about the fruitcakes that are Progs. They are far more dangerous. Why? Because they take themselves much more seriously. And their agendas are the ones that are extreme. They push others to do things that they themselves are immune to. And that is where tyranny becomes reality.

She's a QUACK - But you are welcome to book an appointment with her in the strip mall.
Anybody can sue,

1 This is America anybody can sue. The 24,000 question is did she win? article doesn’t say.

2 The person who died was a meth addict who broke a needle off in her own arm! Dr Immanuel for reasons unknown didn’t find it but the hospital did. The article says the dead woman died 6 days later but doesn’t say what of or how it’s connected to Dr Immanuel. Was it the needle? Was it infection? WAS IT METH RELATED? Seriously the article is laughable. The article makes it sound like she died within hours of leaving Dr Immanuel’s care but she in fact died 6 days later. A meth addict can do a lot of damage in 6 days.

She still has her license and as of last year was working in Houston. Doesn’t sound like law suit made any difference. Yes I did look. The article also doesn’t cite any other malpractice suits.

Now let me fix your sloppy attempt at obtaining information. I usually don’t do the work for people debating against me so consider this a one time freebie.

I couldn’t find any other lawsuits other than the case you cited. I found my article in the Daily Mail. Now before you roll your eyes at the source my article answers the questions I posed.

1Dr Immanuel allegedly missed the needle. It sounds like another doctor did too.

“The lawsuit also claims that Immanuel and another doctor who prescribed Norvell the medication failed to take a closer look at her arm or alert authorities. “

2. The patient died from a type of flesh eating bacteria. Now I cross referenced meth and flesh eating bacteria and found these articles of flesh eating bacteria in the drugs themselves. This begs the question was it the needle or was it the drugs? A lawyer for Dr Immanuel will almost assuredly pose that same question when the lawsuit is served.

3 Why hadn’t a potential law suit made an impact on Dr Immanuel’s career? The answer is she took the job in Houston and it sounds like they didn’t know where to find her. AMAZING! All THAT INFO FROM THE DAILY MAIL!

I’m sure the lawsuit will get filled but I doubt the patients family will win because they’d have to prove the flesh eating bacteria that killed the patient was a result of the needle being missed and not the drugs. We only have the patients word that she told the doctor enough information to look for the needle in the first place and she’s dead. Then they’d have to prove that the patient wouldn’t have died from the bacteria had the needle been removed by Dr Immanuel. Don’t forget only a couple of hours passed between the visit to Dr Immanuel and the needle being removed at the hospital. The infection might have already set in before she saw Dr Immanuel and there was zero chance in her weakened state she would have recovered. The others contaminated with the tainted drugs died presumably without a piece of needle in their arms.

You don’t have a malpractice case against Dr Immanuel because this case hasn’t gone to trial. In the absence of another suit which I’m sure would have come to light by now, the only reason to drag Dr Immanuel through the mud is bigotry against her religious beliefs and the ridiculous butt hurt of the left going into the 2020 election with a lackluster candidate like Biden. It’s a disgrace and I hope there’s some legal recourse Dr Immanuel can take against ABC.

Last edited:
I’m sure the lawsuit will get filled but I doubt the patients family will win because they’d have to prove the flesh eating bacteria that killed the patient was a result of the needle being missed and not the drugs. We only have the patients word that she told the doctor enough information to look for the needle in the first place and she’s dead. Then they’d have to prove that the patient wouldn’t have died from the bacteria had the needle been removed by Dr Immanuel. Don’t forget only a couple of hours passed between the visit to Dr Immanuel and the needle being removed at the hospital. The infection might have already set in before she saw Dr Immanuel and there was zero chance in her weakened state she would have recovered. The others contaminated with the tainted drugs died presumably without a piece of needle in their arms.

You don’t have a malpractice case against Dr Immanuel because this case hasn’t gone to trial. In the absence of another suit which I’m sure would have come to light by now, the only reason to drag Dr Immanuel through the mud is bigotry against her religious beliefs and the ridiculous butt hurt of the left going into the 2020 election with a lackluster candidate like Biden. It’s a disgrace and I hope there’s some legal recourse Dr Immanuel can take against ABC.

You should try and keep it pithier - Brevity is clarity. Hey, I say she's a loon. If you like loons so much, I'll bet she's taking new patients.
And while you're at the strip mall you can snag some Chinese food to go and a prescription for hydroxycholoroquine at the Kingsbridge Pharmacy next door! :D

location.png

she did ask a good questiin of Dr.Faucci tbough. she asked when the last time he put a stetthoscope on a patient was. its a good question. which hotspot hab Faucci gonebtovin a white coat ? America is losing faith Faicci. look for him to fall hard a few weeks after the 2020 election.

You should try and keep it pithier - Brevity is clarity. Hey, I say she's a loon. If you like loons so much, I'll bet she's taking new patients.
And while you're at the strip mall you can snag some Chinese food to go and a prescription for hydroxycholoroquine at the Kingsbridge Pharmacy next door! :D

location.png
Whatever

Alien means foreign. And he is saying that a foreign substance or DNA that there is a chance that the body will not accept. That it may cause an autoimmune reaction. But in order for the body to accept this foreign DNA. That the person must take immunosuppressant drugs for the rest of their life. Any foreign substance that goes into the body can cause a adverse reaction. But taking immunosuppressant drugs can make us acceptable to any viruses. But it may cause us to accept other foreign DNA from other species.
but putting any kind of foreign substances into the body can altered the DNA. it is because the brain controls the body's development. And if it gets damaged in certain areas of the brain can cause mild deformities. That is why people shouldn't abuse drugs or alcohol. Like I've noticed those who abuses those substances, that the part of the membrane just below that touches the upper part of the nose and the upper eye lids become like a snake's brow. Slanting sort of in a downward position.

adam.gif

They are trying to use us as human guinea pigs to reach their goals for years. Using movies and television series to have us to be enthused about being a lab test rat. Embedding into our minds how cool it will be to be a superhuman being. Pumping up the public so that they will not refuse to be their crash dummy.

Alien means foreign. And he is saying that a foreign substance or DNA that there is a chance that the body will not accept. That it may cause an autoimmune reaction. But in order for the body to accept this foreign DNA. That the person must take immunosuppressant drugs for the rest of their life. Any foreign substance that goes into the body can cause a adverse reaction. But taking immunosuppressant drugs can make us acceptable to any viruses. But it may cause us to accept other foreign DNA from other species.
but putting any kind of foreign substances into the body can altered the DNA. it is because the brain controls the body's development. And if it gets damaged in certain areas of the brain can cause mild deformities. That is why people shouldn't abuse drugs or alcohol. Like I've noticed those who abuses those substances, that the part of the membrane just below that touches the upper part of the nose and the upper eye lids become like a snake's brow. Slanting sort of in a downward position.

View attachment 424468

Alien means foreign. And he is saying that a foreign substance or DNA that there is a chance that the body will not accept.
Just no.
Foreign is still human, retard.

Just no.
Foreign is still human, retard.
And recipients that received a human organ from a human being have to take medication that lowers their immune system so that it will not build up a defense to reject the foreign invader. That they should have given the recipients the AIDS virus because the both of them works the same. But with one you will not have to spend to keep the immune system lowered.

And the penal code terminology description for rape is “forcible penetration with a foreign object. And that is even including a human pecker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back