Doc drop: Bidens received $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while Joe was VP

Paid 4 digit troll
When I identified that method and got inside confirmation they switched tactics and now use a number within the interior of a word. Like D0g instead of Dog

No one would pay for his nonsense.

Now, if you are saying that he works for an institution whose main job is to run a disinformation campaign.
Maybe-

No one would pay for his nonsense.

Now, if you are saying that he works for an institution whose main job is to run a disinformation campaign.
Maybe-
Yes
There are about a half dozen 4 digit paid trolls still left. When I started identifying them about half dropped off. They are not here to debate but rather disrupt. Another method is to check out how many posts per day they make. The paid for limit seems to be 12.

STFU retard. The evidence is a mile high and you just lie and ignore it. Like a good little lemming who has ZERO clue about reality. You are an embarrassment so go back to your leftist circle jerk. Grown ups are talking boy.

Look for the most obvious corruption to be documented - within the next two weeks.

Way back, when the WSJ started asking questions about the firing of Shokin, where Biden bragged about leveraging tax payer money, the response was that Biden was following US policy.
We should be seeing documentation that lays that lie to rest.
(not that it will matter to The Cult)

I’m not the one who was confused. If you wish, I could probably teach even a lump o’ shit like you all about “verbs.” 👍

No need to thank me. Thank me very much. 😎
Then why mention anything about my first line not being a sentence?

Anything showing cash transfers to Joe Biden or actions by Joe Biden in return? Clock is ticking here if we want to replace him with a better Democratic Candidate.
Jo is the brand that got a lot of people to pay him a visit. And Jo would provide for them. Hell numbnuts he got a prosecutor fired that was investigating his son Ukraine business partners

n79iwtq3wbhb1.png

oh yea, toast with no evidence.
He’s super gullible… let him play in his fantasyland and think Joes going down. It will be an endless “wait and see” and then he will move on to the next fantasy

Forum List

Back