Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

Dobbs allows blue state baby murderers to murder babies with impunity....and the bloodlust from the left is STILL not satisfied.

Why do you and @Golfing Gator hate the idea of moving the issue closer to The People? Why do you Fed statists want your Father Fed in control of everything?

where did you get the idea I hate this, I think this is the way it should be. I think every state should put it on the ballot, but your beloved Repubs fight against it happening

Because you say so without evidence?

Why do you and Golfing Gator hate the idea of moving the issue closer to The People? Why do you Fed statists want your Father Fed in control of everything?

Is this “REAL WORLD” you speak of the one that Democrats have hired media, social media and academia to manufacture for them through the echo chamber?
Is that the “REAL WORLD” where men can become women by simple proclamation?
Is that the ”REAL WORLD” where evil whitey is America’s greatest threat?
Are you sure you know what a REAL WORLD is?
^ Case in point. :)

But yeah, ain't nobody's business if she do or if she don't; SCOTUS handed the Democrats the country.

Until Republicans overturned Roe there WAS a right to abortion.

No longer nationally

it was a false right created by a false SC case, that didn't solve the issue.

Letting it go to the States and letting the people of those States figure it out should solve the issue.

Somehow two NYT pro abortion babes seem to think Americans should change their minds if they are reluctant to hire someone to kill their unborn children. Why blame republicans? The Supreme Court merely struck down an old faulty ruling that relied on something they called "privacy" that did not exist in the Constitution. If the people want to preserve their right to murder their unborn children they should stop whining and rioting and vote on it. That's the democratic process.

^ Case in point. :)

But yeah, ain't nobody's business if she do or if she don't; SCOTUS handed the Democrats the country.
By moving control/power closer to The People?
That just doesn’t make any sense to a sane mind.
but but but….DEMOCRACY!
Remember?

Lets see the backlash when the first time a parent sues for notification and the judge tells them notification is unconstitutional.

Also if the left uses the law beyond abortion for trans shenanigans.
Which we know they will

where did you get the idea I hate this, I think this is the way it should be. I think every state should put it on the ballot, but your beloved Repubs fight against it happening
That’s between The People and their state reps…that’s Democracy…remember?

By moving control/power closer to The People?
That just doesn’t make any sense to a sane mind.
but but but….DEMOCRACY!
Remember?
Ain't nobody's bizness, bra.

But having said that, y'all STILL losing - and screeching bloody Hell every time you do - these battles at the state level.

Costing you big time in so many other areas too.

Oh well.

Join us in reality any time. :)

Until Republicans overturned Roe there WAS a right to abortion.

No longer nationally
There was never a right to an abortion, and the ONLY thing that has changed is that the States are in control of the entire abortion issue.

Which is where is should have been all along.

That’s between The People and their state reps…that’s Democracy…remember?

Not all States can change their Constitution with a 50% vote.

Ohio Republicans should run with that. Put School vouchers and Gun Rights on the ballot as Constitutional amendments.

Ain't nobody's bizness, bra.

But having said that, y'all STILL losing - and screeching bloody Hell every time you do - these battles at the state level.

Costing you big time in so many other areas too.

Oh well.

Join us in reality any time. :)
Screw you baby killer I would rather be right and lose elections! Do you get off on dead babies and the pain they suffer during the killing preocedure

Screw you baby killer I would rather be right and lose elections! Do you get off on dead babies and the pain they suffer during the killing preocedure
^ Another case in point. :)

Conservatives want to control what every one else does, but have zero self-control.

Join us in reality & let others make their own best choices, or go live in a cave somewhere - that's YOUR choice.

Dobbs allows blue state baby murderers to murder babies with impunity....and the bloodlust from the left is STILL not satisfied.
What moral stigma....

Abortion is a made up wedge issue, Evangelists didn't care about it for the first 5 years it past, 'It is a Catholic Issue'...

www.politico.com

The Religious Right and the Abortion Myth

White evangelicals in the 1970s didn’t initially care about abortion. They organized to defend racial segregation in evangelical institutions — and only seized on banning abortion because it was more palatable than their real goal.
www.politico.com

Read about the issue ye all claim to care so much about... Read it and explain it to us...

Even the Catholic Church has been all over the shop about it too..
www.ewtn.com

Modern Look at Abortion Not Same as St. Augustine's | EWTN

EWTN is a global, Catholic Television, Catholic Radio, and Catholic News Network that provides catholic programming and news coverage from around the world.
www.ewtn.com

Abortion his a home grown a wedge issue. That why Jesus never mentioned it but it comes out of politicians mouth everyday.

^ Another case in point. :)

Conservatives want to control what every one else does, but have zero self-control.

Join us in reality & let others make their own best choices, or go live in a cave somewhere - that's YOUR choice.

The only real control issue most have is with abortion, and that's because to them another life is involved.

Progressives as collectivists are the real party of control.

Forum List

Back