Do You Trust the Vaccine?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Honestly, I had no problem with it, especially since it was developed under the Trump administration. There is a long line ahead of me, so there are a lot of guinea pigs ahead of me to see if there are any problems.

Things changed when I ran across the video of the vice president and his wife "getting" the vaccine.

I have NEVER gotten any shot or vaccine like this. The video shows them putting on Half a band-aid, then swabbing the area with alcohol, then, TOUCHING the area hidden by the band-aid.

I saw no piercing of the skin, no injection which has to take at least a second or two.

This video DID NOT reassure me. It had the very opposite effect.

Honestly, I had no problem with it, especially since it was developed under the Trump administration. There is a long line ahead of me, so there are a lot of guinea pigs ahead of me to see if there are any problems.

Things changed when I ran across the video of the vice president and his wife "getting" the vaccine.

I have NEVER gotten any shot or vaccine like this. The video shows them putting on Half a band-aid, then swabbing the area with alcohol, then, TOUCHING the area hidden by the band-aid.

I saw no piercing of the skin, no injection which has to take at least a second or two.

Do you trust that the coronavirus kills people? The day before yesterday they said that over 3600 people died from it. The day after it was "only" over 3200 dead in one day. Infection rates are also rising. If I was able to, I would take both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine. Though from what I hear, there is a third vaccine out there that uses a live but weakened virus for a vaccine. I'm pretty iffy about putting a live virus into my body. After all, the coronavirus itself is mutating. Maybe a live though weakened coronavirus could mutate into something unhealthy too.

Wait to see how bad the side effects are.
What if the side effects are worse than the flu?

Like flu shots. They can fuk you up. I haven't taken one since my last one in 1973, mandatory in the AF at that time.

KY has a .0001 infection rate and the test is 10% effective, I'm not going to do the math but could. Point is. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I will not take the vaccine. Plus need epi pens and they say no to you.

EplsCcrWMAAZGZu

Forum List

Back