Do you think the undoing of Roe is the primary reason the Left despised Trump so much?

Do you think the undoing of Roe is the primary reason the Left despised Trump so much?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • probably

• Dims hate all Rs

• yes, and elite dims hated Trump more than any other R because he loves America

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

OK, I didn't mean to imply that Trump loves America more than all the other Rs who came b4 him... just most of them. Reagan obviously loved America as well.

(I couldn't seem to change the poll options)

His slogan is Make America Great Again. If the goal is to destroy America, making it great is to be fought to the last.

If the goal is to destroy America, making it great is to be fought to the last.
Think about it-- -- what happened to Build Back Better? Build back better from what? From the shutdowns THEY demanded? Everyone tried to warn them what this would do to our economy much less everything else! And if Biden meant building back better from Covid, then that means that his administration had absolutely NO CLUE about anything, from supply chain interruptions to energy hysteresis, to even the global situation!

What happened to all those big advantages of having Joe's 50 years experience? :21: Experience with WHAT? Is there a single good thing out there that anyone associates with the name Joe Biden?

OK, I didn't mean to imply that Trump loves America more than all the other Rs who came b4 him... just most of them. Reagan obviously loved America as well.

I don't. I think they despise him because he confronts the bias in media, the absurd policies that hurt the people they pretend to help, and, the fact he is too stubborn and impossible to control.

He was supposed to break down and crumble, they threw everything at him and he swung back. That violates all the laws of politics they have grown to accept. In short, he's NOT an Establishment politician.

Last edited:
His slogan is Make America Great Again. If the goal is to destroy America, making it great is to be fought to the last.
good point

but I do think that abortion was supposed to have played a big part in the game of destroying America... After all, most of the super rich ass**** who run things or think they run things.. think the world is over populated so abortion worked well for them... They never want to off themselves, you know... it's always other people who should die to make the planet abetter place... (for them). And babies dying looked like a perfect answer bc babies cannot fight back or hire a lawyer..

I'm happy all over again, thinking about the SCOTUS decision... :)

Dems HATE Trump because he destroyed them. Trump demolished decades of carefully crafted propaganda and political correctness EXPOSING Democrats and the fake news for what they are. Openly mocked them. Called their leaders 3rd rate politicians. Called them out when they lied, they squealed like stuck pigs when he did that. Trump took on the entire Dem party and their hacks in the fakes news and beat them at their own game it was epic! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't. I think they despise him because he confronts the bias in media, the absurd policies that hurt the people they pretend to help, and, the fact he is too stubborn and impossible to control.

He was supposed to break down and crumble, they threw everything at him and he swung back. That violates all the laws of politics they have grown to accept. In short, he's NOT an Establishment politician.
I know all that... but for some reason the Left have always seemed demonically obsessed over abortion in particular..

And again, Trump got up in front of the whole world at a debate b4 he won and said "I am pro live"... whereas no other R before him had been so in-your-face about it... you know... to say it in front of literally God and everyone else :)

good point

but I do think that abortion was supposed to have played a big part in the game of destroying America... After all, most of the super rich ass**** who run things or think they run things.. think the world is over populated so abortion worked well for them... They never want to off themselves, you know... it's always other people who should die to make the planet abetter place... (for them). And babies dying looked like a perfect answer bc babies cannot fight back or hire a lawyer..

I'm happy all over again, thinking about the SCOTUS decision... :)
This decision might never have happened if abortion had not made the leap to post birth abortion infanticide.

Dems HATE Trump because he destroyed them.
[/QUOTE]

LOL
Trump demolished decades of carefully crafted propaganda and political correctness EXPOSING Democrats and the fake news for what they are. Openly mocked them. Called their leaders 3rd rate politicians. Called them out when they lied, they squealed like stuck pigs when he did that. Trump took on the entire Dem party and their hacks in the fakes news and beat them at their own game it was epic! :auiqs.jpg:
for sure... the good old days..

I LOVED watching news in those days.. Today, I'm like: Should I watch the news? Or is it just another depressing story about Corn pop and how much he hates America? Because if it is... maybe it's time for me to cut my toenails or something...

Think about it-- -- what happened to Build Back Better? Build back better from what? From the shutdowns THEY demanded? Everyone tried to warn them what this would do to our economy much less everything else! And if Biden meant building back better from Covid, then that means that his administration had absolutely NO CLUE about anything, from supply chain interruptions to energy hysteresis, to even the global situation!

What happened to all those big advantages of having Joe's 50 years experience? :21: Experience with WHAT? Is there a single good thing out there that anyone associates with the name Joe Biden?
BBB is a pathetic 'hey Dems have a slogan like MAGA too' attempt. Trump set the bar for POTUS very high, Biden looks like a total clown show in comparison and Dems are about to get wiped out this Nov. Trump continues to obliterate the Dems while playing golf and relaxing, he's that good! :eusa_dance:

This decision might never have happened if abortion had not made the leap to post birth abortion infanticide.
I'm not sure that is so

I think those 3 Justices have always hated abortion, along with the conservatives already there..( Roberts may be questionable.. )

Well, Trump won 2 terms, only got to serve one... but we can always look at this end of Roe decision and be thankful he at least got to serve that one!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
:wine::yes_text12:

That was inevitable, the left have no self control or boundaries. Honestly their brains should be studied to discover what went wrong.
LOL

I'd be scared to open up one of those things!

Naguchi may be able to handle it... He's autopsied a lot of liberals already...

not sure he's still around but anyhow...

I pretty much know what went wrong w/ libs... They weren't raised properly... raised w/o any religion at all... or maybe the wrong religion... I hear some of them were molested and they... well, they take their rage out on society and that kind of thing...

Biden looks like a total clown show in comparison and Dems are about to get wiped out this Nov.
We've all had the same thoughts (I take the liberty of speaking for all conservatives, mostly bc what u say here is so obvious a 5 yr old can see it)

I don’t think the Left thought that Roe would seriously be over turned. And Trump who is an unapologetic womanizer who has zero problems with abortion didn’t seem like he would be a threat.

The Left IMO despised Trump primarily for very simple reasons. Because he promoted hatred and division through dishonest rhetoric, hyper hyperbole, and unfiltered trolling. These are also the reasons why many of his die hard supporters love him.

I don’t think the Left thought that Roe would seriously be over turned. And Trump who is an unapologetic womanizer who has zero problems with abortion didn’t seem like he would be a threat.

The Left IMO despised Trump primarily for very simple reasons. Because he promoted hatred and division through dishonest rhetoric, hyper hyperbole, and unfiltered trolling. These are also the reasons why many of his die hard supporters love him.
please

I've had my quota for bs for one day.. for a life time, actually

Forum List

Back