Do You Think The U.S. Will Exist In 20 Years As It Does Now

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Sep 11, 2017
I am starting to have my doubts.

My biggest concern is the centralization of power and control of the information/disinformation.

The school systems began failing most kids decades ago. Good systems still exist, but most are not what they used to be.

As both sides become more militant in their approach, I see things starting to happen that would create splits resulting in the country breaking up.

My biggest concern is the centralization of power and control of the information/disinformation.

The school systems began failing most kids decades ago. Good systems still exist, but most are not what they used to be.

As both sides become more militant in their approach, I see things starting to happen that would create splits resulting in the country breaking up.
I'm a little worried about tomorrow,,,20 yrs is a long time down the road,,,

No.

I hope USA can break up into dozens of nations !!

Maybe a tiny states for blacks only . I mean all blacks

You can’t have a nation of 2 extremes where both sides want to kill each other lol

I don't want to kill anyone but if they at my door I will.
You still can’t kill them unless they have a weapon and are breaking in
If they knocked on your door and you blast them then you’re going to jail

Oh I have a feeling that if there are two sides wanting to kill each other they won't be knocking. Jail? We're well past that.

After 4 years of the Vegetable and coming disasters, Trump will ride triumphantly ahead as all these mother fucking absolute corrupt beings in 4 years.

I Believe The Vegetable was a necessity now to see how really retarded libturd policies are and what lying crooked face fucks they really are.

We'll be fine in 20 yrs

Forum List

Back