Do you think the lefts new cultural standards are going to become the norm?

What is a "regressive leftist" please?

It's a leftist who doesn't hate the people he hates...

For instance, he gets on here and spews a lot of Islamophobia, including repeating debunked crap about Islam.

When in reality- our problem with the middle East isn't their religion, it's our idiotic policies of sticking our hands in the hornet's nest and complaining about getting stung.

he proves his point by posting a couple of middle easterners who say things that White People like to hear.

Which makes about as much sense as getting an opinion on civil rights to a sellout like Candace Owens.

Gibson is in a movie now that is available. He is an evil Santa? IDK...Leftists cancel. What can I tell you?

One is too many. I have given multiple examples here before. It is unfair to my daughters. If not for sports, then I would not care but even a psycho like you would agree that biological males are athletically superior and physically stronger than most females.

Then why do we have girl's sports at all. If you are going to say females are physically inferior, then why have them compete in an inferior way? Come on, if there weren't bags of money being offered, no one would care.

I have explained to you before that cancel culture is bad and is a slippery slope. You openly hate Jews and I don't put you or anyone else on ignore. Why? It is just another part of cancel culture. Like your boy @Mac1958 likes to practice and you're both leftists, which is really interesting.

Mac puts people on ignore when they make him look foolish. That's his prerogative, but man, it's too funny to watch, especially when he whines about how Ann Coulter can't speak at a campus.

I mean, I'll still make fun of him and still point out the foolish things he says. My argument with Mac is that he starts off with a silly premise, like a bunch of Obama Voters voted for Trump (they didn't) so the Democrats have to do more to appeal to angry white people. (When in fact, the percentage of White people who vote Republican has been pretty consistent back to Trick Dick.)

What makes him a moron in this topic is that he (and you) think "Cancel Culture" is something new. It really isn't. People say stupid shit, it ends their careers.
Why have girls sports at all ???? Are you stupid ? Girls have sports that are on girl levels, and guy's have sports that are on guy levels. The two aren't compatible with each other unless compromise is made, and it is accepted by the athlete's participating. Co-ed sports is already out there, but for the activist that isn't good enough, so they attempt to change the level of intensities within the sports (depriving fans and athlete's), from getting what they came for, and the athlete's from enjoying what they signed up for.

This bullcrap where a small 1% are attempting to screw the fans, and screw the athlete's out of what the ultimate satisfaction is when watching or playing the game is tragic, it's unfair, and it's unrealistic.... It's just bullcrap is what it is.

Gibson is in a movie now that is available. He is an evil Santa? IDK...Leftists cancel. What can I tell you?

One is too many. I have given multiple examples here before. It is unfair to my daughters. If not for sports, then I would not care but even a psycho like you would agree that biological males are athletically superior and physically stronger than most females.

Then why do we have girl's sports at all. If you are going to say females are physically inferior, then why have them compete in an inferior way? Come on, if there weren't bags of money being offered, no one would care.

I have explained to you before that cancel culture is bad and is a slippery slope. You openly hate Jews and I don't put you or anyone else on ignore. Why? It is just another part of cancel culture. Like your boy @Mac1958 likes to practice and you're both leftists, which is really interesting.

Mac puts people on ignore when they make him look foolish. That's his prerogative, but man, it's too funny to watch, especially when he whines about how Ann Coulter can't speak at a campus.

I mean, I'll still make fun of him and still point out the foolish things he says. My argument with Mac is that he starts off with a silly premise, like a bunch of Obama Voters voted for Trump (they didn't) so the Democrats have to do more to appeal to angry white people. (When in fact, the percentage of White people who vote Republican has been pretty consistent back to Trick Dick.)

What makes him a moron in this topic is that he (and you) think "Cancel Culture" is something new. It really isn't. People say stupid shit, it ends their careers.
Girls compete vs girls? Duh

Why does he call you a regressive leftist?

What is a "regressive leftist" please?

It's a leftist who doesn't hate the people he hates...

For instance, he gets on here and spews a lot of Islamophobia, including repeating debunked crap about Islam.

When in reality- our problem with the middle East isn't their religion, it's our idiotic policies of sticking our hands in the hornet's nest and complaining about getting stung.

he proves his point by posting a couple of middle easterners who say things that White People like to hear.

Which makes about as much sense as getting an opinion on civil rights to a sellout like Candace Owens.
You didn't answer the question. Islam is a silly ideology and Muslims are poor fighters

Nearly each day we hear about some high profile or media personality being canceled for something they said or did in their distant past. People having their lives turned upside down because of things they said or did as a teenager or young adult. You know, that point in ALL OUR LIVES where we say or do stupid shit in a rebellious manner as we all seek out our own individualism/identity. Something that the new left seem to find HIGHLY offensive (individualism)

Just imagine us if we were younger and the internet existed during our formative years.

Most of us were fully grown by the time the internet came around but what would happen if our identities and posts on USMB were exposed and connected to us as individuals?
Our online personas do not define who we are. For me they are a mere outlet to be snarky without the chance that anyone actually gets personally injured or offended. Yeah, I have some opinions that don't mesh with others. We all do. At some point the pendulum will swing back and YOU may wind up on the cancel block. Our individualism is what makes us a unique species. Seeking to destroy that will lead to our downfall.

Can we recover from this cancer that is currently consuming us?
Psychosis will never be the norm.

Why have girls sports at all ???? Are you stupid ? Girls have sports that are on girl levels, and guy's have sports that are on guy levels. The two aren't compatible with each other unless compromise is made, and it is accepted by the athlete's participating. Co-ed sports is already out there, but for the activist that isn't good enough, so they attempt to change the level of intensities within the sports (depriving fans and athlete's), from getting what they came for, and the athlete's from enjoying what they signed up for.

So here's the thing, men's sports are kind of exciting to watch because they are peak performers. Women's sports... meh, not so much. Nobody goes to WNBA games to watch a bunch of lesbians weakly throw a ball around. The only reason why ANYONE cares about these sports is that we've made athletics a ticket into college for people not smart enough to get there on grades.

This bullcrap where a small 1% are attempting to screw the fans, and screw the athlete's out of what the ultimate satisfaction is when watching or playing the game is tragic, it's unfair, and it's unrealistic.... It's just bullcrap is what it is.

No, it's a small 1% who want recognition of their situation. You might not like trans people... but they fact is they exist and they deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.

You didn't answer the question. Islam is a silly ideology and Muslims are poor fighters

Did I need to use smaller words?

Muslims drove us out of Iraq and Afghanistan with our tails between our legs. The Zionists are going to have to work extra hard to get us to fight another war for them.

Mac's definition of a "regressive" is any leftist who doesn't agree with his wishy-washy liberalism.

The ironic thing is Mac would like a country that is economically conservative and socially liberal.. but the reality is that America is kind of economically liberal, even if we don't want to admit it (try getting rid of Middle Class entitlements, let me know how that works out for you) and socially conservative (Because frankly, most people don't care about anyone but themselves.)

Now, one of the things he's gotten on here and whined about incessantly is that college campuses refusing to host people like Milo or Ann Coulter. Forgetting that even the conservative media doesn't pay a lot of attention to these people anymore... but campuses should pay for them to speak. Of course, it's silly. The students are paying for that forum, they have every right to demand that resources not be wasted on these people.

"We," the People, define our culture, and our inherent values are reflected by it. It is not dictated nor imposed.

Our mores are always subject to self-critical examination, of course, but fantasizing about some separate controlling entity is delusional.

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.36.34 AM.png

We have met the enemy and the ally, and they is both us.
Sláinte!

"We," the People, define our culture, and our inherent values are reflected by it. It is not dictated nor imposed.

Our mores are always subject to self-critical examination, of course, but fantasizing about some separate controlling entity is delusional.

View attachment 475741
We have met the enemy and the ally, and they is both us.
Sláinte!
You know where you can put your we bullshit right?

The left control the entertainment industry. They control the education system. They control the media.

THEIR poison is molding the minds of our youth.

Did I need to use smaller words?

Muslims drove us out of Iraq and Afghanistan with our tails between our legs. The Zionists are going to have to work extra hard to get us to fight another war for them.

Mac's definition of a "regressive" is any leftist who doesn't agree with his wishy-washy liberalism.

The ironic thing is Mac would like a country that is economically conservative and socially liberal.. but the reality is that America is kind of economically liberal, even if we don't want to admit it (try getting rid of Middle Class entitlements, let me know how that works out for you) and socially conservative (Because frankly, most people don't care about anyone but themselves.)

Now, one of the things he's gotten on here and whined about incessantly is that college campuses refusing to host people like Milo or Ann Coulter. Forgetting that even the conservative media doesn't pay a lot of attention to these people anymore... but campuses should pay for them to speak. Of course, it's silly. The students are paying for that forum, they have every right to demand that resources not be wasted on these people.
You’re wrong again. Muslims are poor fighters but they don’t mind losing a 1000 to kill one infidel. And it’s student groups on campuses that pay for those speakers, like the Young Republicans for instance. So silencing them means you’re silencing a student body much larger than the LGTBQ to whom colleges pander to. I disagree with you on Mac. He is all for big government. He is a leftist.

I believe in small government, individual rights, and common sense legislation. Neither party truly provides that, hence I am an Independent.

So here's the thing, men's sports are kind of exciting to watch because they are peak performers. Women's sports... meh, not so much. Nobody goes to WNBA games to watch a bunch of lesbians weakly throw a ball around. The only reason why ANYONE cares about these sports is that we've made athletics a ticket into college for people not smart enough to get there on grades.

No, it's a small 1% who want recognition of their situation. You might not like trans people... but they fact is they exist and they deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
I respect people, and that's all. I have no interest in their issues In life, other than how they treat me in the public square, and how they respect me as a person in that same public square vice-versa. Don't act stupid, and I won't act stupid. Fair enough ??

You’re wrong again. Muslims are poor fighters but they don’t mind losing a 1000 to kill one infidel.

Yet again... we ran away with our tails between our legs.

And it’s student groups on campuses that pay for those speakers, like the Young Republicans for instance. So silencing them means you’re silencing a student body much larger than the LGTBQ to whom colleges pander to.

They pay the speakers, the university has to bear the costs of security and venues.... That's the issue, do you really want to spend university funds on a character like Coulter who really has nothing to say.

I disagree with you on Mac. He is all for big government. He is a leftist.

Irrelevant... my nickname for him is "Vichy Mac", he's one of these liberals who basically refuses to confront your side.

I believe in small government, individual rights, and common sense legislation. Neither party truly provides that, hence I am an Independent.

Americans don't want small government. They want government that takes care of THEIR interests. They get upset when government takes care of other people's interests.

The funny thing about the so-called Libertarian Right is that they define freedom as the ability of the rich to fuck over the rest of us. But that's what the Koch Brothers paid for.

When it comes to meaningful freedoms, like being able to marry the person you want, or get rid of an unwanted pregnancy, or to engage in the kind of sex you want to, they are nowhere to be found, because they've been in bed with the Christian Crazies too long.

It's the basic schizophrenia of the modern right....

You’re wrong again. Muslims are poor fighters but they don’t mind losing a 1000 to kill one infidel.

Yet again... we ran away with our tails between our legs.

And it’s student groups on campuses that pay for those speakers, like the Young Republicans for instance. So silencing them means you’re silencing a student body much larger than the LGTBQ to whom colleges pander to.

They pay the speakers, the university has to bear the costs of security and venues.... That's the issue, do you really want to spend university funds on a character like Coulter who really has nothing to say.

I disagree with you on Mac. He is all for big government. He is a leftist.

Irrelevant... my nickname for him is "Vichy Mac", he's one of these liberals who basically refuses to confront your side.

Americans don't want small government. They want government that takes care of THEIR interests. They get upset when government takes care of other people's interests.

The funny thing about the so-called Libertarian Right is that they define freedom as the ability of the rich to fuck over the rest of us. But that's what the Koch Brothers paid for.

When it comes to meaningful freedoms, like being able to marry the person you want, or get rid of an unwanted pregnancy, or to engage in the kind of sex you want to, they are nowhere to be found, because they've been in bed with the Christian Crazies too long.

It's the basic schizophrenia of the modern right....
Why do you get to decide which speakers are reasonable and which are not? I am not an Ann Coulter fan but if others are they should be allowed to watch her speak. Again, Muslims are crazy. Ever fight a crazy person? They keep coming. It’s not fun. You don’t speak for most Americans. Why do you always deal in absolutes? Is it a mental disorder?

Nearly each day we hear about some high profile or media personality being canceled for something they said or did in their distant past. People having their lives turned upside down because of things they said or did as a teenager or young adult. You know, that point in ALL OUR LIVES where we say or do stupid shit in a rebellious manner as we all seek out our own individualism/identity. Something that the new left seem to find HIGHLY offensive (individualism)

Just imagine us if we were younger and the internet existed during our formative years.

Most of us were fully grown by the time the internet came around but what would happen if our identities and posts on USMB were exposed and connected to us as individuals?
Our online personas do not define who we are. For me they are a mere outlet to be snarky without the chance that anyone actually gets personally injured or offended. Yeah, I have some opinions that don't mesh with others. We all do. At some point the pendulum will swing back and YOU may wind up on the cancel block. Our individualism is what makes us a unique species. Seeking to destroy that will lead to our downfall.

Nope.
Mushroom's are too plentiful and critical thought and common sense is rapidly shrinking and being censored by Big Tech and the 4th Estate.

Nearly each day we hear about some high profile or media personality being canceled for something they said or did in their distant past.

This nonsense will get old and pass in time. As for real lasting damage, things that become law consider this...AOC submitted dozens of bills but her legislation received no action in committees, no floor votes, and none ever became law. :auiqs.jpg:

Why do you get to decide which speakers are reasonable and which are not? I am not an Ann Coulter fan but if others are they should be allowed to watch her speak.

No problem. Just don't expect the university to provide a venue and security. They want to hear her try to hawk her books, rent a hall off campus and hire private security to protect her mannish ass. Maybe ask her about her Adam's Apple and if she's really a dude.

1617498712445.png

Muslims are crazy. Ever fight a crazy person? They keep coming. It’s not fun.

Here's the thing, buddy. When I encounter a "crazy" person, I don't try to take his stuff. Maybe if we stopped trying to steal their land and their oil, they'd stop being "crazy" and attacking us. Just an idea.

You don’t speak for most Americans. Why do you always deal in absolutes? Is it a mental disorder?

Naw, man, a mental disorder is voting for people who keep screwing you, which is what most conservatives who aren't 1%ers do.

It’s definitely gotten out of hand. The left is way too PC sometimes. It’s the one thing I agree with conservatives about.

Why do you get to decide which speakers are reasonable and which are not? I am not an Ann Coulter fan but if others are they should be allowed to watch her speak.

No problem. Just don't expect the university to provide a venue and security. They want to hear her try to hawk her books, rent a hall off campus and hire private security to protect her mannish ass. Maybe ask her about her Adam's Apple and if she's really a dude.

View attachment 475939

Muslims are crazy. Ever fight a crazy person? They keep coming. It’s not fun.

Here's the thing, buddy. When I encounter a "crazy" person, I don't try to take his stuff. Maybe if we stopped trying to steal their land and their oil, they'd stop being "crazy" and attacking us. Just an idea.

You don’t speak for most Americans. Why do you always deal in absolutes? Is it a mental disorder?

Naw, man, a mental disorder is voting for people who keep screwing you, which is what most conservatives who aren't 1%ers do.
Why do you always deal in absolutes?

Forum List

Back