Do you think independents will vote trump in 2024?

Will independents vote for trump in 2024?

• Yes, independents love trump

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No, trump is like your crazy ex; you're glad when they're gone

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Democrats and Republicans pretty much cancel each other out in a presidential election and that leaves the independents.

It's the independents who really pick who becomes president.

Do you think the independents are going to vote from trump after the Jan 6th Riot and "The Big Lie?"

I don't think they will.

Trump will be the king maker. Who will run is still up for grabs.

Democrats and Republicans pretty much cancel each other out in a presidential election and that leaves the independents.

Do you think the independents are going to vote from trump after the Jan 6th Riot and "The Big Lie?"

I don't think they will.

Not this one.

I don't think they will.

vote democrat so they can flood the nation with more haitians and afghans grow the bum class and wefare crowd

They will if Biden runs against him
I'm not sure Trump will run, though
You have it backwards. Independents will swing back to Biden if Trump runs. In the lead up to 2024, Trump will remind everyone just why 81,000,000 voters threw him out of office.

They will vote for whoever gets the GOP nomination…they are tried of the long national nightmare that is the dems

The bigger question is will they vote for Biden again? In 2020 Biden had the advantage of running on the myth of the kind of politican and leader he was now the voters are getting to see the reality of Joe Biden and right now the indpendents do not seem impressed.

I don't think they will.

The centrists and moderates will not vote for Trump, unless his opponent is someone like Harris or Butigieg. If any of those three win in 24 stick a fork in us because we are done. America loses. People voted against Trump, not for Biden this last time around, and Biden was the most moderate of the entire democratic field. As much as people do not like HRC, we would have been far better with her had she won in 16 or ran in 20 than we have been going forward with Trump or Biden. Neither party has anyone waiting in the wings who would be a good President. I would vote for Manchin but he would never win a national primary election, even though he would likely easily win the Whitehouse in "24.

I don't think they will.

Busy day filled with all the good things Xiden and the dems are doing for America, right?

I don't think they will.

The SL Trib is a lefbat rag...Wouldn't trust their word on anything.

I stronly suspect the indies will vote for him, given the absolutely ghastly alternatives the DNC could trot out.

The bigger question is will they vote for Biden again? In 2020 Biden had the advantage of running on the myth of the kind of politican and leader he was now the voters are getting to see the reality of Joe Biden and right now the indpendents do not seem impressed.
And even bigger question is who do the dems have that isn't an even bigger train wreck?

They have the thinnest bench in Murican political history.

If the alternative is Potato, independents will vote for a head of lettuce!!!!!

So yeah, Trump will do just fine if he runs.

Forum List

Back