Do you think Clinton should take some responsibility for Oklahoma city bombing.

Are you telling yourself this because you can't handle the idea that the government might not have the moral high ground in this situation?

No... he is saying so because that's the truth of the matter. Koresh did start those fires that killed all of those women and children.

What if the government just decided it wasn't worth it and left the people alone? I'm not endorsing cults but when did being in a cult become suspect in this country? If these people were such a threat to the peace why didn't the state of Texas do something about it?

Koresh was fucking the little girls in his cult.

No... he is saying so because that's the truth of the matter. Koresh did start those fires that killed all of those women and children.

What if the government just decided it wasn't worth it and left the people alone? I'm not endorsing cults but when did being in a cult become suspect in this country? If these people were such a threat to the peace why didn't the state of Texas do something about it?

Why didn't the FBI or others arrest him during one of the many times he was outside the compound rather than precipitating a direct confontation in which he was likely to have access to firearms and the safety of women and children would be at risk?

I think Clinton did take responsibility for it. He helped provide aid, support, and justice in response to it.

Now should he be blamed for it? No. He didn't cause it. I may have disagreed with Clinton alot politically, but no one can be blamed for the actions another person chooses. He can only be blamed, or held responsible as you are using it, for his own action and inaction.

Thats a new one. Source?

ihopehefails,

Just want to make sure you recognize that your logic necessarily demands that Reagan and H.W. Bush are responsible for 9/11 and they should take responsibility for it.

What you're saying is that if the raid on Waco hadn't happened and angered McVeigh, McVeigh wouldn't have murdered all those people in OKC. This takes away the responsibility of McVeigh for his actions and operates under the assumption that a motive forces action as though he didn't have the choice not to kill those people because he was angry, but okay, let's go with that.

If Reagan hadn't partnered with and empowered radical jihadists, hadn't allowed the Taliban to massacre all the moderates in Afghanistan while he funded, armed, trained, and supported them, hadn't reneged on his deal to provide the country with aid in return for their repelling the Soviets once the Cold War was over and we didn't need 'em anymore, which resulted in hundreds of thousands of people starving to death, and if Bush hadn't put American troops on the holy land in Saudi Arabia, then Osama bin Laden and his followers wouldn't have been angered and wouldn't have murdered all those people in NYC, DC, and PA.

So, if you think Clinton bears and should accept responsibility for the OKC bombing, you must think Reagan and H.W. Bush bear and should accept responsibility for 9/11, otherwise the basis of your argument falls apart.

Do you think Reagan and Bush should take the responsibility for 9/11?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks Clinton should take a lot of responsiblity for the Oklahoma city bombing? I know McVeigh was pissed off at the government and he was crazy but what was he pissed off at? He was pissed off at what happen at Waco so should the president take some responsibility for his screw up because if he did not murder all those children then McVeigh would not have flipped out.

He spent his whole fricken life blaming talk radio for making people mad but when you examine the reason why McViegh was mad it seems to point not at talk radio but the incompetene of his administration over the handling of Waco.

Yeah--I am going to try and bring up a video with Bill Clinton explaining that Waco along with then Janet Reno was the STATED reason from Tim McVey as to why he targeted a federal building.

"Motivated by his hatred of the federal government and angered by what he perceived as its mishandling of the Waco Siege (1993) and the Ruby Ridge incident (1992)'

Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not ONE single mention in this entire article about conservative talk radio---:lol::lol:

I'll tell you the democrat party--MUST believe that this entire nation is dumber than a 2x4.

I think Clinton did take responsibility for it. He helped provide aid, support, and justice in response to it.

Now should he be blamed for it? No. He didn't cause it. I may have disagreed with Clinton alot politically, but no one can be blamed for the actions another person chooses. He can only be blamed, or held responsible as you are using it, for his own action and inaction.

I don't hold Clinton responsible but I do hold Janet Reno responsible for not being able to adequately be in control of her organization. It always seemed to me that they were left to their own devices and testosterone ruled. Clinton bears responsibility for not understanding how inadequate she was for this type of leadership.

So wait, McVeigh was justified in killing innocent children because he was mad about what Clinton supposedly did?

Let me guess, you think Hitler was justified for the Holocaust because the Jews dared think they were equal to their fellow human beings?

:cuckoo:

Fucking whackjob.

If you do some history on the Wacco incident--the master of that group routinely road around town--where the agents could have grabbed him at any time. While I think everyone agrees that Bill Clinton was NOT directly responsible for it--he sure is responsible for blaming McVey's OKC bombing--while inferring that the same anger is in the tea party movement. He is responsible for those remarks---:clap2:

McVey never once claimed that he listened to conservative talk radio--he blamed the Wacco incident as his motivator for attacking this building and murdering 160 innocent people and kids. BILL CLINTON KNOWS THIS It is in the court transcripts--for crying out loud--and Bill Clinton is only now trying to make a political issue out of it--against the tea party movement in this country.

Again--a very good description of how the democrat party believes the American public to be absolutely STUPID. In fact-stupidity is the only reason they get elected.

Am I the only one who thinks Clinton should take a lot of responsiblity for the Oklahoma city bombing? I know McVeigh was pissed off at the government and he was crazy but what was he pissed off at? He was pissed off at what happen at Waco so should the president take some responsibility for his screw up because if he did not murder all those children then McVeigh would not have flipped out.

He spent his whole fricken life blaming talk radio for making people mad but when you examine the reason why McViegh was mad it seems to point not at talk radio but the incompetene of his administration over the handling of Waco.

"Do you think Clinton should take some responsibility for Oklahoma city bombing. "

no.

I'm curious
In that deranged and insane brain of yours ....(are YOU planning some terrorist act?
do YOU want to kill innocent Americans because of your hatred of clinton or obama?
how many Americans do you want to kill because of your insane hatred of clinton and obama?)
....how can you possibly justify the murder of even 1 innocent American simply because you hate liberals?

"Am I the only one who thinks Clinton should take a lot of responsiblity for the Oklahoma city bombing?"

probably not.

I imagine nazi scumbags like rush limbaugh and his 20 million dittoheads agree with you.

But it is good to see that you admit that you JUSTIFY THE MURDERS of so many innocent Americans simply because you are a deranged scumbag full of hatred and thoughts of murderous violence.

"I know McVeigh was pissed off at the government and he was crazy but what was he pissed off at? He was pissed off at what happen at Waco so should the president take some responsibility for his screw up because if he did not murder all those children then McVeigh would not have flipped out. "

does that mean that liberals should have become more violent after kent state?

does that mean that blacks should have become more violent after the rodney king incident?

or after the government firebombed a WHOLE philadelphia block?

how about the murder of that innocent black woman holding a cell phone...

or Abner Louima

or leonard peltier

"He spent his whole fricken life blaming talk radio for making people mad but when you examine the reason why McViegh was mad it seems to point not at talk radio but the incompetene of his administration over the handling of Waco. "

you are truly a deranged lunatic

please turn yourself in before you kill innocent people....

here is what happened;

in the late 1980s g bush the 1sts campaign manager (roger ailles)
found rush limbaugh spewing hate on a small radio station somewhere

he took limbaugh and placed him on radio stations ALL Over the country with the espress purpose of spewing hate against ALL liberals, ALL democrats and the clintons in particular

by the time clinton became president limbaugh had become very affective at influencing deranged lunatics like you

clinton was right when he blasted the constant drumbeat of negativity of hate radio

in fact
he was being kind

it wasn't just a constant drumbeat of negativity

it was a constant drum beat of hatred and suggestions of violence

no doubt in your deranged brain you truly believe that anyone to the left of mcveigh deserves to be hated and killed

but sane and rational people see it otherwise...

you sicken me

I wish for once you rotten hatefilled scumbags would just take responsibility for your own actions!

MCVEIGH
and HATE RADIO
and YOU

are responsible for those murders

Kind of like Bush being to blame for 9/11 because he didn't pull our troops out of Saudi Arabia, which pissed off Bin Laden?

that kind of responsibility?

This stuff about radio is all bullshit. McVeigh and Nichols made a choice.

If they got ideas from the partisan echo chamber, it was still their choice to seek it out and twist it into their plan. Radios and tvs have a dial. They have off switches. And those voices coming out of them don't force anybody to listen to them or to kill people. I can't stand the whole talk radio thing myself, I think some of it is sickening. But then I choose to locate that dial thingy and use it. Problem solved.

The person who pulls the trigger is the only one to blame. End of story.

Yes, Clinton made mistakes ( cough-cough ) there and is now trying to deflect them by pointing his lying, cheating blue dress finger at the Tea Parties, to stir violence. Then when that happens, he can say, "see I was right." It's all a political plan. The Left can't stand that the Tea Parties have been so civil and within the boundaries of the First Amendment. The right to peaceful protest. I know the Left wants to see them explode, to justify their agenda and guilt for their own sins of the past and present. :) JMHO

and women should take responsibility for being raped...while we're at it, why not blame kids for being so darn cute and just luring those priests for sexually abusing them as well.

:cuckoo:

Yes, Clinton made mistakes ( cough-cough ) there and is now trying to deflect them by pointing his lying, cheating blue dress finger at the Tea Parties, to stir violence. Then when that happens, he can say, "see I was right." It's all a political plan. The Left can't stand that the Tea Parties have been so civil and within the boundaries of the First Amendment. The right to peaceful protest. I know the Left wants to see them explode, to justify their agenda and guilt for their own sins of the past and present. :) JMHO

Early in the Clinton Administration, in August of 1992, the FBI under Clinton’s command killed Randy Weaver’s son and wife and shot Weaver in the back.

The following year, the disaster in Waco Texas saw the Branch Davidian cult, lead by David Koresh, come under siege by the Clinton Administration. Seventy-six people (24 of them British nationals) died in the fire, including more than 20 children, two pregnant women, and Koresh himself.

We will never know the true and full story behind either, but we do know that the Oklahoma City Bombing in 1995 was a direct result to these two unnecessary events that led to so many deaths. Timothy McVeigh, the OKC bomber told us so. But as we watched those horrible scenes unfold in Oklahoma, there should be no doubt that there could NEVER be any justification in such a cowardly and despicable act. That is not how Americans act!

This week, Bill Clinton attempted to warn the nation that rhetoric like that of Rush Limbaugh may incite violence in people like Timothy McVeigh, and equated the Tea Party movement to such violence.

Rush Limbaugh fired back that Clinton had just given the crazies cover to commit violence.

The Oklahoma City violence has it’s origins in ill advised and unnecessary actions against Americans by the Clinton Administration.

The Tea Party movement is not a militia, it is 55% women, most with children. They are educated and caring Americans that simply want the Constitution returned. They all understand that violence is not acceptable, against others, or against the government. It is also unnecessary. The ballot box will do just fine.

Those on the left, like Clinton, seem to be longing for the violence to come. Perhaps because they realize they are going to lose power without spilling a single drop of blood, and there is nothing they can do about it. At least if they were to incite violence, the government would have a reason to step in and shut down the protests.

We are two weeks away from the 40th anniversary of the Kent State Massacre. Is this a scenario Bill Clinton would invite back upon American protesters?

Those in the Tea Party movement want no parts of the violence of the Clinton administration, or the disaster in 1970. Perhaps instead of ratcheting up the antagonistic rhetoric, Clinton and others on the left would better spend their time listening to those that think more government is not a good thing, rather than shouting them down and blaming non existent violence on them.

Let’s just hope Bill Clinton’s words do not become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Did Former President Clinton Forget Ruby Ridge and Waco? | Virginia Right!

Bush Sr is responsible for Ruby Ridge. Clinton is responsible for Waco. I can't think of a single reason they shouldn't have both been impeached and sent to prison for the rest of their lives for allowing the federal government to wage war against the people. If you want a reason McVeigh and Nichols did what they did, that's it.

Clinton now wants to use McVeigh to paint the Tea Party is the worst possible light. But no mention of Ayers and Kaczynski when Bush Jr was called a war criminal? Code Pink not an issue but Tea Parties are? Why the double standard?

It's no coincidence that Clinton wants the Tea Party folks to be careful about what they say. What the left wants today is what they always want...silence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHgUE9AD4s]YouTube - Klavan On The Culture[/ame]

Last edited:

Why should Clinton take responsibility for the behavior of a militant anarchist with a screw loose?

Janet Reno mishandled Waco. If it was mishandled. You don't get to set up your own little country within a country here in the US, and we KNOW that from childhood. Koresh was as fucked in the head as McVeigh. He left the Feds NO choice.

Law enforcement is internal and falls on the Attorney General.

If you want to blame Clinton for something, please choose something he actually did.

Forum List

Back