Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

First of all you people are crazy to compare abortion with murder. Secondly a woman should always have the last say, it's her body. Abortion laws need to be done away with altogether; they are the most egregious overreach of government there ever could be. They don't have the right to do this to anyone.

She always has the last word. That’s why rape is a crime.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
Your question is confounding to many of our liberals.

It is obviously a fair question.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.
If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
Since you equated abortion to murder you've made your position very clear. It is based on judgement and emotions. They have no place in this serious decision. Which no one wants but sometimes is very necessary. That decision is already hard enough to make, especially for women who were looking forward to having a child.

Yes, rape is and should be illegal. That is the only time choice matters in this discussion. And yes, sex with minors is rape.
And as you so aptly pointed out, it is already addressed in law--as is the triage procedures for when a mother's life is in danger or the viability of the new life is in question. All of these positions are nothing more than smoke and mirrors to cover for legalizing murder for convenience.

The problem with anti-abortion people is they lump all abortions together as being unnecessary, just a " convience " thing. I believe the woman knows what's best for her situation in each and every case. I believe it is immoral for a woman to attempt to bring a child into this world which will need 50 operations on it to look normal and hopefully live. What kind of life is that, there's already enough pain and sorrow in this world. Also if a woman or child has been the victim of rape, especially if it's incest, abortion is the best answer. The united Nations has declared abortion as a right wether it be due to one of the above situations and / or socioeconomic needs and the lack of / incapability as in the case of children, mental and emotional preparedness for a pregnancy. No child or any woman should be forced to have a child.
So you are saying that the guy in the picture was a prime candidate for execution by his "Mother"?

Stephen-Hawking-shutterstock_editorial_9458753b_huge.jpg

The question for us is whether it qualifies as a life. For some of us it does, and that is what makes all the difference.
Which would support the idea that, that is only an opinion. Laws should not be based on opinions.

Forum List

Back