Do you see people blowing off social distancing.

I have not left my house since last Friday so I couldn't tell you.
It's a wonderful world out there. Too bad you're missing out.

I've been publicly shaming people who selfishly put their own health and well-being ahead of our country and its economy. It's people like that who caused me to lose so much in the stock market these past few weeks. What's sick is that they don't even realize how selfish they are being. They literally think they are in the right, and that their lives are somehow worth more than our country's economic health. I would love to dig deep into their minds to try to understand what makes people so selfish and suffer from such cognitive dissonance, but I would be afraid of catching the liberal brain disease myself.

A friend from NM has indicated that they are in full lockdown.

But many are blowing it off.

Do you see that ?

Nobody is under full lockdown unless you are quarantined.

He informed me that they need to carry a letter from their employer saying they were needed to work at an essential business in case law enforcement asked.

Maybe I (or he) misunderstood.

Sounds pretty fucked up to me.

Do you see that ?
I had a humorous experience last night at my local Walgreen's. They've actually marked off with tape each six feet of space you're supposed to distance yourself from others who are in line. I went a BIT over a line, and remarked, "Oops, I was only five and a half feet away from you, am I going to be arrested?" The woman I said this to failed to see the humor in my comment. Which was humorous in itself.
You just can't expect some people to understand the humor in somethings.
I see a lot of people in our little community that get together every night for happy hour. They don't even think about two feet little own six.
I don't see the need to run over and police them. The people at all the stores we go in are the usual distance away. They are cheerful and happy don't mind handling money.

I suppose we could all cower under the bed for six eight years in the hopes it will all be safe by then or we can accept the same amount of risk we do every time we get in a car, step into a street, or fly in a plane. It all depends on how you want to live what you call life.

It won't last long.

Pretty soon women will start shooting their husbands who have been home to long.

Wonder if we can add those to the death count.

I had a humorous experience last night at my local Walgreen's. They've actually marked off with tape each six feet of space you're supposed to distance yourself from others who are in line. I went a BIT over a line, and remarked, "Oops, I was only five and a half feet away from you, am I going to be arrested?" The woman I said this to failed to see the humor in my comment. Which was humorous in itself.

lol tiny lil' man.

Went to Lowes today to pick up some garden supplies and observed that people are indeed keeping a respectful distance in the (short) checkout line.

Do you see that ?
I see a lot of people in our little community that get together every night for happy hour. They don't even think about two feet little own six.
I don't see the need to run over and police them. The people at all the stores we go in are the usual distance away. They are cheerful and happy don't mind handling money.

I suppose we could all cower under the bed for six eight years in the hopes it will all be safe by then or we can accept the same amount of risk we do every time we get in a car, step into a street, or fly in a plane. It all depends on how you want to live what you call life.
First of all, by "little own" I think you meant "let alone." But how should I know?

Yes, life has risks. But if you jump out of an airplane, you can mitigate the risk of turning into hamburger by wearing a parachute. The point of isolating isn't to prevent you from EVER getting covid-19, it's to prevent everybody from getting it at the same time, which would overwhelm the hospitals (as I keep posting). If the hospitals are overwhelmed, people who could have been saved will die because there aren't enough ventilators and other supplies. And you should isolate not just for yourself, but more importantly, for people in high-risk categories, who you might give the virus to. Do you really want to kill your grandma?

Do you see that ?

First of all, by "little own" I think you meant "let alone." But how should I know?

Yes, life has risks. But if you jump out of an airplane, you can mitigate the risk of turning into hamburger by wearing a parachute. The point of isolating isn't to prevent you from EVER getting covid-19, it's to prevent everybody from getting it at the same time, which would overwhelm the hospitals (as I keep posting). If the hospitals are overwhelmed, people who could have been saved will die because there aren't enough ventilators and other supplies. And you should isolate not just for yourself, but more importantly, for people in high-risk categories, who you might give the virus to. Do you really want to kill your grandma?

I keep hearing this shit.

What there isn't enough of is trained medical help.

That's the output from the left wing school systems for you.

And your comment about Grandma is funny. Most of them I know are telling people to go about their lives all the while they are taking extreme precautions. Imagine that.

I've been publicly shaming people who selfishly put their own health and well-being ahead of our country and its economy. It's people like that who caused me to lose so much in the stock market these past few weeks. What's sick is that they don't even realize how selfish they are being. They literally think they are in the right, and that their lives are somehow worth more than our country's economic health. I would love to dig deep into their minds to try to understand what makes people so selfish and suffer from such cognitive dissonance, but I would be afraid of catching the liberal brain disease myself.
Your post is so outlandish I'm not even sure if you're serious or not. Are you serious?

Do you see that ?

And your comment about Grandma is funny. Most of them I know are telling people to go about their lives all the while they are taking extreme precautions. Imagine that.
What shit do you keep hearing? It's not clear. And sure, we could use more health care professionals, especially since some of them are now sick. But do you deny that we don't have enough ventilators? Masks? Gloves?

Do you see that ?

What shit do you keep hearing? It's not clear. And sure, we could use more health care professionals, especially since some of them are now sick. But do you deny that we don't have enough ventilators? Masks? Gloves?

What the fuck good are the ventilators if we don't have the people to apply them.

Tell you what...you get sick....I'll figure out how to make you better. Let's see.....

Do you see that ?
Well, I hope that all of you silly, obtuse morons are as invulnerable to the coronavirus as you think. Because you're probably going to get it anyway. It won't kill you, but it might kill your grandma.

What a fkd up thing to post!

Do you see that ?

I went to the liquor store last night or two nights ago...they had blue X's all over the place. I asked if they were marking the way to the GOOD booze. ;)

I have always had a force field around me, even when I was young and wild. Not a hugger at all. Don't like being touched by strangers or even friends unless its a hello hug or a goodbye air kiss and even those have to be quick and with some distance between bodies. So social distancing is not a problem for me. It is if someone intrudes into my force field though.

Do you see that ?

Who the fuck do you think you are? The local grammar police? STFU already. This is the second thread I have seen you do this in. What a pansy ass you truly are.

Do you see that ?

Who the fuck do you think you are? The local grammar police? STFU already. This is the second thread I have seen you do this in. What a pansy ass you truly are.
I do it to annoy people like you. Really! That's the only reason. And guess what? It works!!

Since you haven't responded to my question asking if you're serious about this post, I guess I'll assume that you are. I guess you're saying that people should sacrifice their lives to keep the economy going. Is that right? I guess that you think people should die so that you can keep making money.

Forum List

Back