Do you remember the SUV that killed the gay family with kids? Now C-130s are pissed off too...

When will mankind stop pissing off inanimate objects who want to kill them. Where is the love?

• I always talk nice to my SUV, i dont want to end up like the Lesbo's at the bottom of the cliff.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bunch of junk, needs to go to the scrap heap...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
C-130 military plane was on its last-ever flight
An aging military cargo plane that was used to rescue Americans after a string of devastating hurricanes last year was on its last-ever flight when it crashed and killed all nine people on board.

The C-130 Hercules plane was on its way to Arizona, where it was to be decommissioned after more than 60 years of service in Puerto Rico’s Air National Guard.
When are people going to realize that if you piss off an inanimate object it is going to take actions against you. Probably the black box is going to have the C-130 saying "retire me will you"?

An aging military cargo plane that was used to rescue Americans after a string of devastating hurricanes last year was on its last-ever flight when it crashed and killed all nine people on board.

The C-130 Hercules plane was on its way to Arizona, where it was to be decommissioned after more than 60 years of service in Puerto Rico’s Air National Guard.
When are people going to realize that if you piss off an inanimate object it is going to take actions against you. Probably the black box is going to have the C-130 saying "retire me will you"?

I heard it wasn't the C-130. I was the Crystals in one of the passengers pockets.:sleep:

I suspect that the reason more people haven't viewed your post is because it's in extremely poor taste.

Nonetheless I LMAO when I read it

I did ask God to forgive me though...

P.S. I love Johnny 5 lol

Forum List

Back