Do you really want 64 more months of this?

64 more months of this?

Pahleeese......when has a black man EVER held a job for 8 years?
Ya' still haven't gotten....
....huh??

:eusa_boohoo:

I never could understand White-Trash logic.....the idea that no Blacks should get the opportunity to advance, in ANY fields, until all Whites have "passed" on the opportunity.

:cuckoo:

I keep on about the 2007 total dollars spent in this country with the amount of revenue we had to establish a base line'
I have done that with the liberals attacking the messenger but ignoring the message
But the bottom line is we were that close to a balanced over-all budget, and seems like 100 years ago now

Never let a crises go to waste

Does this country really want for this to keep going for the next 64 months? What is it Obama is going to do now?

I mean really, whats next?
stimulus 3?
People this is harming every-one

No I want this to stop. The stimulus doesnt work and didn't work.....
Gee.....there are gonna be a LOT o' Republicans who'll be surprised to hear THAT!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]‪Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

I don't think that is fare to say a black man can't hold a job. Obama have never had a job. He has always been in charge of spending money that he never made. I would know a job if it bit him. that is why this jobs tour is such a joke.

I think he should just sit back and tell the repubs to come up with a plan.
He should not be trying to do congress's job anyway.

RYAN PLAN

Did it already
Ah, yes....Herr Ryan!!!!

"In fact, the two streams—the furious Tea Party rebels and Ryan the earnest budget geek—both spring from the same source. And it is to that source that you must look if you want to understand what Ryan is really after, and what makes these activists so angry.

The Tea Party began early in 2009 after an improvised rant by Rick Santelli, a CNBC commentator who called for an uprising to protest the Obama administration’s subsidizing the “losers’ mortgages.” Video of his diatribe rocketed around the country, and protesters quickly adopted both his call for a tea party and his general abhorrence of government that took from the virtuous and the successful and gave to the poor, the uninsured, the bankrupt—in short, the losers. It sounded harsh, Santelli quickly conceded, but “at the end of the day I’m an Ayn Rander

Ayn Rand, of course, was a kind of politicized L. Ron Hubbard—a novelist-philosopher who inspired a cult of acolytes who deem her the greatest human being who ever lived. The enduring heart of Rand’s totalistic philosophy was Marxism flipped upside down. Rand viewed the capitalists, not the workers, as the producers of all wealth, and the workers, not the capitalists, as useless parasites."

War On The Weak

1302705816062.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGeaoUO0gfo]‪Wannsee Conference 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

What are you nuts going to do when he wins again in 2012? Remember how pissed off you were in 2008!

I cant wait until the election! Smash it in your face time......

I keep on about the 2007 total dollars spent in this country with the amount of revenue we had to establish a base line'
I have done that with the liberals attacking the messenger but ignoring the message
But the bottom line is we were that close to a balanced over-all budget, and seems like 100 years ago now

Does this country really want for this to keep going for the next 64 months? What is it Obama is going to do now?

stimulus 3?

The Dems only have only thing left that they haven't tried yet.

RAISE TAXES

Let's hope they run on that platform! :eusa_pray:

stimulus 3?

2007 was the peak year of the expansion and STILL did not generate enough revenues under Bush's tax policies to balance the budget.

stimulus 3?

2007 was the peak year of the expansion and STILL did not generate enough revenues under Bush's tax policies to balance the budget.

This would be because of the 2 wars we were fighting that did not exist prior to GWB taking office and the creation of home-land security
lets not forget Katrina
There was still some cost there

Without 9-11 we have numerous balanced budgets under GWB

What are you nuts going to do when he wins again in 2012? Remember how pissed off you were in 2008!

So you are all for the next 64 months going down the same direction the last 32 has?

You seem to be more interested in your man winning than what is best for America.

Since your man took over millions of jobs hgave been lost, the debt more than doubled, we entered another military conflict, we have no budget whatsever, we lost our triple A rating....

Sure...you can say none of it is his fault......Im fine with that......but it doesnt change the fact that it has all all happened under his watch with very few positive signs ahead....

If anything, you and the rest of the left should be begging for another candidate.

I mean...really...lets assume none of it is his fault.....what has he done to stop it?

The man failed at what he promised to do. He is a phoney. Move on already.

So you are all for the next 64 months going down the same direction the last 32 has?

I can hear it now...the republcian candidate saying......

"are you better off now than you were 4 years ago"

I can hear it now...the republcian candidate saying......

"are you better off now than you were 4 years ago"

jar head there comes a time that even the liberal has to just stop and ask them selves, is this really working?
This is the biggest mess in this countries history

Do you really want 64 more months of this?

No..I don't. I would prefer it if someone went postal on "K" street and killed a hundred of the lobbyists that fund the Christian Fundamentalists in congress. Short of that I hope the tea partiers and GOP house leadership all get AIDS and die.

stimulus 3?

You are right. Obama should not be re-elected, and almost every Senator and Representative up next year should not re-elected. Only a shrinking minority now report that their own Rep or Senator should be re-elected, a striking reversal from the polling of the last 30 years.

The Tea Party fiasco, the president's lack of leadership, the growing populist awareness of what fascist corporatists intend for the working American ~ all is leading to an amazing election cycle.

What is he going to do now? Go on vacation. Golf. Play basketball. That's what he does.

He's taking another golf vacation here on The Vineyard!

Whoppie.

Overrun again with black guys in black suits wearing black sunglasses and riding around in black SUVs. All of them flown here in a fleet of airplanes unrivaled since The Normandy Invasion. Well, except for the 747s. Yes, plural. One of the new -8 model with the extra wide cargo door. I guess Michell will be coming, too.

I guess we're going to have to brace ourselves for The Second Great Martha's Vineyard Ice Cream Shortage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back