Do You Miss Me Yet?

President Trump Job Approval
Job Approval on Economy | Job Approval on Foreign Policy | Congressional Job Approval | Direction of the Country

Gallup 2/1 - 2/3 1500 A 44 50 -6
CBS News 2/1 - 2/2 1019 A 40 48 -8
CNN/ORC 1/31 - 2/2 1002 A 44 53 -9
Rasmussen Reports 1/31 - 2/2 1500 LV 54 46 +8
PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 47 49 -2
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 47 45 +2
Reuters/Ipsos 1/27 - 1/31 3151 A 46 47 -1
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data

Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable
Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable | Latest 2016 Polls

PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 45 52 -7
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 45 50 -5
Quinnipiac 1/20 - 1/25 1190 RV 39 52 -13
FOX News 1/15 - 1/18 1006 RV 42 55 -13
Rasmussen Reports 1/17 - 1/18 1000 LV 52 48 +4
Reuters/Ipsos 1/13 - 1/17 2070 A 50 50 Tie
CBS News 1/13 - 1/16 1257 A 32 42 -10
ABC News/Wash Post 1/12 - 1/15 1005 A 40 54 -14
CNN/ORC 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 44 53 -9
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 38 48 -10
Monmouth 1/12 - 1/15 708 RV 35 45 -10
All Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

And this is the first two weeks. It will only get worse for the clown.
He need's to be fined half his paycheck until he shapes up.

Boomers stumbled like all generations but we are leaving the USA in better shape than we inherited.

Horseshit....the Greatest Generation gave us the world on a plate and instead of fine dining, we started food fights. Lazy, entitled potheads who lost us a war we had won, and then bankrupted the country....some legacy.
The great generation gave white males the world on a plate. They left off women and minorities. The boomers started spreading the love to women and minorities

Do you miss me yet?

According to the latest poll from Public Policy Polling 52% of us would prefer President Obama were still president. Even more shocking, after only two weeks of Trump nonsense 40% of us would favor impeachment proceedings to begin.

Already-----alfuckingready, enough is enough.

After 2 Weeks, Voters Yearn For Obama
February 02, 2017

Less than 2 weeks into Donald Trump's tenure as President, 40% of voters already want to impeach him. That's up from 35% of voters who wanted to impeach him a week ago. Only 48% of voters say that they would be opposed to Trump's impeachment.

Beyond a significant percentage of voters already thinking that Trump should be removed from office, it hasn't taken long for voters to miss the good old days of Barack Obama...52% say they'd rather Obama was President, to only 43% who are glad Trump is.

<snip>
I can assure you, I still do not miss that piece of crap we had in office.

Do you miss me yet?

According to the latest poll from Public Policy Polling 52% of us would prefer President Obama were still president. Even more shocking, after only two weeks of Trump nonsense 40% of us would favor impeachment proceedings to begin.

February 02, 2017

Less than 2 weeks into Donald Trump's tenure as President, 40% of voters already want to impeach him. That's up from 35% of voters who wanted to impeach him a week ago. Only 48% of voters say that they would be opposed to Trump's impeachment.

Beyond a significant percentage of voters already thinking that Trump should be removed from office, it hasn't taken long for voters to miss the good old days of Barack Obama...52% say they'd rather Obama was President, to only 43% who are glad Trump is.

<snip>

That's OK. You're included in the small 43% who are glad Trump is president. He can use all the help he can get

Do you miss me yet?

February 02, 2017

<snip>

That's OK. You're included in the small 43% who are glad Trump is president. He can use all the help he can get
Didn't vote for him, I found both candidates nauseating. I did a write in.

Do you miss me yet?

February 02, 2017

<snip>

Didn't vote for him, I found both candidates nauseating. I did a write in.

No problem. His numbers are falling more every day anyway.

Do you miss me yet?

February 02, 2017

<snip>
I think the swing states were quite tired of BHO after 8 years of nothing but talk.

No foreskeen, Obama is missed by many, but my personal preference is that Trump be allowed to sit in the Oval Office and mess up America until his own people get sick and tired of his stupidity and pick him up and dump him on the front lawn.

I miss John F Kennedy.

Barack, lets try to send 200 million to Pally terrorists on my last day in office, Obama -- not so much.

Do you miss me yet?

February 02, 2017

<snip>

Impeachment for what exactly? PPP is a joke, more fake news.

What fucking point does such a poll serve, exactly?

How many more weeks/months/years can we expect you to take to move through the five stages of grief and get over the fact Trump is President and is going to be our President for at least the next four years?

No foreskeen, Obama is missed by many, but my personal preference is that Trump be allowed to sit in the Oval Office and mess up America until his own people get sick and tired of his stupidity and pick him up and dump him on the front lawn.

You haters are going to look awfully silly when we fix the damage done by Obama....

Do you miss me yet?

February 02, 2017

<snip>
Fake everything.

You haters are going to look awfully silly when we fix the damage done by Obama....

Republicans haven't fixed anything before, so why is this different?

Forum List

Back