Do You Miss Him Yet?

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube
No. Nobody misses him. Maybe a few lunatics like yourself, who get off on seeing coffins coming home draped in American flags.
I miss him. I am so thankful he was the President during 9-11. Can you even imagine how Al Gore or Obama would have handled it. Al Gore is a fat girly man and I usually don't call people names, but really! Obama would have blamed it on America or at least the "White" part of it. Hillary would probably stopped the 1st responders from trying to rescue the victims of 9-11 like she did when she was sec. of State.
Neither Al Gore or Barack Obama would have invaded Iraq after 9-11

I can't think of any other president who would
Kerry would have as he voted for it. Hillary would have as she voted for it but then neither one of them was president.

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube
No. Nobody misses him. Maybe a few lunatics like yourself, who get off on seeing coffins coming home draped in American flags.
I miss him. I am so thankful he was the President during 9-11. Can you even imagine how Al Gore or Obama would have handled it. Al Gore is a fat girly man and I usually don't call people names, but really! Obama would have blamed it on America or at least the "White" part of it. Hillary would probably stopped the 1st responders from trying to rescue the victims of 9-11 like she did when she was sec. of State.

Kerry would have as he voted for it. Hillary would have as she voted for it but then neither one of them was president.
They would've handled it better, as they couldn't possibly have handled it worse.

Voting to give a president authority he asks for and actually pulling the trigger are two separate things

Only Bush was dumb enough to pull the trigger

They would've handled it better, as they couldn't possibly have handled it worse.
I felt he did well with it.

Then you're a fool. He will be in exile the rest of his life for his failure. And you should be embarrassed you supported him.

Not a chance in hell. I still look forward to the day that piece of shit along with the other members of his criminal regime are hauled in front of a court room and charged with hundreds of thousands of counts of murder,treason,etc.

Bush was a simpleton. His language skills in both english and spanish were mediocre at best. He was an absolute boor when meeting and dealing with foreign heads of state. The only positive thing that can be said of him is that he is the sort of person you wouldn't mind sharing a beer with at a local bar; if you could call that a positive.

Bush could actually throw a baseball, Obungles tosses one like a limp wrist. Dainty little snowflake he is.
Nothing more need be said. Bush throws a baseball better than Obama. The one thing in the world he actually does better than Obama.
Actually he was a far better president than Obama. Household income actually grew under Bush. Unemployment was lower. We actually had al Qaeda on the run and had an effective strategy to defeat terrorists, after Slick gave them free rein in this country. We were loved by allies, respected by enemies.
Then Obama got into office.
But it is funny that nothing positive can be said about Bush without having the Left here go apeshit.
Bush crashed the economy

The stock market was 10750 when he entered office, 8150 when he left eight years later. Obama has added more jobs in just this year than Bush did in eight years

No, we don't miss him
Any of us that invested in stock at that time know that it started dropping when Clinton was still in office. Are you counting those part time jobs? There seems to be a lot more people out of work today and a lot more under employed.
It was at 14839.00 end of January 2001. 8 years later, end of January 2009, it was at 7945.80. The only reason it appeared to rise during the middle part of the Bush era is that it dropped after 9/11 and went back up before crashing to earth. Under Clinton, it went from 5622.1 to a peak of 16232 in August 99. So, Under Clinton, it nearly tripled, under Bush dropped in half and under Obama nearly tripled.

Dow Jones 100 Year Historical Chart MacroTrends

Bush was a simpleton. His language skills in both english and spanish were mediocre at best. He was an absolute boor when meeting and dealing with foreign heads of state. The only positive thing that can be said of him is that he is the sort of person you wouldn't mind sharing a beer with at a local bar; if you could call that a positive.
Bush was a boor? Hardly. Please post something comparable to this performance by our least adroit president ever.

Then you're a fool. He will be in exile the rest of his life for his failure. And you should be embarrassed you supported him.
An individual such as yourself calling me a fool puts me at a place of honor. I have read several of your posts and you are one weird set of circumstances. Just one curious question....Where do you get that Bush is in exile?

Bush was a boor? Hardly. Please post something comparable to this performance by our least adroit president ever.

920x920.jpg

Last edited:
To answer that question, why don't GWB help his brother campaign?

I pretty sure all those that miss him will greet him with flowers and toss candy while he is on the campaign trail!!

So, why isn't he out there? Doesn't he know his brother is losing to Trump?

920x920.jpg

Sorry but what is this supposed to show? Obama flubbed his toast and committed a faux pas. Bush looks like he's cozying up to an important European leader. You get the difference, right?

To answer that question, why don't GWB help his brother campaign?

I pretty sure all those that miss him will greet him with flowers and toss candy while he is on the campaign trail!!

So, why isn't he out there? Doesn't he know his brother is losing to Trump?
Indeed....why isn't the distinguished former President out there helping the GOP effort if he did such a wonderful job?

920x920.jpg

Sorry but what is this supposed to show? Obama flubbed his toast and committed a faux pas. Bush looks like he's cozying up to an important European leader. You get the difference, right?

Obama gave a wonderful speech and eloquent toast

Just because some moron started playing God save the queen in the middle of it was not the Presidents problem

Bush mauled Merkle with unwanted personal attention. Something that anyone who had ever had sexual harassment training would understand

Forum List

Back