Do you know Latin? Astra ze neca = Stars That Kill

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It's another 'coincidence' in the long row of another ones.
It looks like only gullible YES morons can accept the fairy tale about the 'Killer-Virus' and life saving 'vaccines' ( anyone from Pfizer till Sputnik)

death-syringe-isolated-white-background-92033644.jpg

It's another 'coincidence' in the long row of another ones.
It looks like only gullible YES morons can accept the fairy tale about the 'Killer-Virus' and life saving 'vaccines' ( anyone from Pfizer till Sputnik)

death-syringe-isolated-white-background-92033644.jpg
I know nothing except that I am from AstraZeneca country so I had no choice but to get two injections of the stuff. I have had no side effects at all.

Since Latin is a dead language many people do not know it.
AstraZeneca and Volvo are from the same country. Furthermore, Carl von Linné is responsible for assigning all living things a Latin name and he was also from the same country. With that in mind, one can say that Latin is not a dead language because all living things are still assigned a Latin name .... including newly found/discovered plants and animals.

AstraZeneca and Volvo are from the same country. Furthermore, Carl von Linné is responsible for assigning all living things a Latin name and he was also from the same country.
While Latin's influence is apparent in many modern languages, it is no longer commonly spoken. ... Latin is now considered a dead language, meaning it's still used in specific contexts, but does not have any native speakers

While Latin's influence is apparent in many modern languages, it is no longer commonly spoken. ... Latin is now considered a dead language, meaning it's still used in specific contexts, but does not have any native speakers
I don't know for sure.

* The Vatican (Holy Sea)
* Romanian (Romania)
* Romansh (Switzerland)

Speak either Latin or a derivative of it.

Forum List

Back