• Yes -- online

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
I made about 25,000 -- 30,000 posts on several message boards, and other Social Media. Many have more posts here.

Of course wasting time on Social Media or games like Runescape has its own logic and benefits.

Sometimes you can have more influence that you really realize.

For instance; I ran into my girlfriend's little brother. Not a recent girlfriend, just a girl from West Virginia who moved to Toledo, Ohio back in 1979. She was the new girl at school. And my new girlfriend. We were only 12 years old and after school we had to babysit her little 8 year old little brother. An extremely immature 2nd grader!

I just ran into him walking his cute/ugly little dog the other day. I didn't even recognize him until I heard his voice because I hadn't seen him in a few decades or so.

I never knew how much I influenced him.

I never knew that when he was a small child, he viewed me, a 12 year old child, as his father figure.

Last edited:
Sometimes you can have more influence that you really realize.

For instance; I ran into my girlfriend's little brother. Not a recent girlfriend, just a girl from West Virginia who moved to Toledo, Ohio back in 1979. She was the new girl at school. And my new girlfriend. We were only 12 years old and and after school we had to babysit her little 8 year old little brother.

I just ran into him walking his cute/ugly little dog the other day. I didn't even recognize him until I heard his voice.
Still our influence is much lower then influence of a Social Media narrowcaster with thousands or hundreds of thousands followers. Famous musicians have even greater influence.

To me, at the end of the day, no one can really know for sure how much of an influence it is that they may have on other people especially should other people remain quiet about who it is that they choose to do their looking up to. Should something ever be said? In my opinion, yes. Why? To me, people should be told "Thank you." whenever something positive comes from their direction.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

...it's easy to influence people like Bidumb's hitlerjugend --the teens don't know shit about life

I influence a lot of people. I try to smile at everyone I meet. I will speak to strangers and try to be as cheerful as I can be.

One bit of brightness can change someone's day. And that, in turn, changes another person's day.

Compliment some random stranger. Say you like their shirt, their hat, or whatever. Pass it on.

I influence a lot of people. I try to smile at everyone I meet. I will speak to strangers and try to be as cheerful as I can be.

One bit of brightness can change someone's day. And that, in turn, changes another person's day.

Compliment some random stranger. Say you like their shirt, their hat, or whatever. Pass it on.
But still, I envy people with thousands or hundreds of thousands followers.

Forum List

Back