Do you have a very high IQ. ??

Yet you think he was smart. I'll say the whole story is bullshit.
I've volunteered in jails and prisons for many years. You'd be surprised how many super-intelligent people are in prison. It always makes me shake my head at the wasted and misdirected talent.

Some of these guys are real life McGuyvers.

I've volunteered in jails and prisons for many years. You'd be surprised how many super-intelligent people are in prison. It always makes me shake my head at the wasted talent.

Some of these guys are real life McGuyvers.

If they were that smart they wouldn't be in jail. You could possibly be extremely dumb if you are impressed by an intelligent criminal

If they were that smart they wouldn't be in jail. You could possibly be extremely dumb if you are impressed by an intelligent criminal
Ted Bundy's IQ was 136.

Ted Kaczynski's IQ is 152.

You speak from ignorance.

Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth. — Fyodor Dostoevsky

I mean it was tested by a real psychologist or teacher . You look at abstract things like math or science and it’s just easy and logical .
Maybe you grew up poor and never had a chance to go to college ?
You can watch ytube videos and put things together?

Clearly I don’t have a High IQ or I would not be dying away at a franchise in Vegas

Do you ??
Me; nah. I'm not good at doing IQ tests. I did get 220 once but that was on the tenth attempt.

Greg

I have always scored high on test, been in the top tier of classes and am on Dean's list at colleges I have attended yet, I never felt comfortable conforming to a society built on success from a base instinct.

Not really. Mine is higher than all them and I'm not in jail.

Again, if they were that smart they wouldn't be there.
Illogical.

There are people who are mentally deficient who are not in jail, so by your illogic no one in jail could be stupid, either.

I can't tell you how many times I had to bite my tongue when I was stationed in the Deep South.

They make some gorgeous women, though.
I've worked with a lot of blacks and rednecks in Kentucky, Georgia, S.C., Arkansas and Texas, so being a damn yankee I've known how it feels to be between a rock and a hard place at times.

The only close call with anyone when my life was on the line was a road rage incident in Atlanta Georgia with 3 white college punks -- long story short what began with them cutting me off , me catching up to them and flipping them the bird, turned into a high speed chase down Peachtree St at 2 am ....they followed me into a Hotel lobby area - 3 of them jumped out , one with a 38 in my face.....luckily I managed to calm them down and drive away from it.

Illogical.

There are people who are mentally deficient who are not in jail, so by your illogic no one in jail could be stupid, either.

Piss off. Admit it. Your story is full of bullshit. Tell some one who you think you can fool.

I don't know my IQ, but remember when I was a kid I took what were called "The Iowa Tests" and only your parents got to see the results. But from then on, my dad would not be satisfied with my grades unless I got all A's.

I think books make you smarter.

My mother taught me to read at the age of 3. She started me off with Grimm's Fairy Tales. When I look at those stories today, I find it incredible a three year old could read them. Thanks, mom!

I've read at least ten thousand books. I used to read 3 to 5 books a week growing up. When I left to join the military at age 18, my parents' attic was filled to the rafters with my books. I never threw away books, and still don't. Eventually, I learned to give them away to libraries since you can't carry a roomful of books with you everywhere you go in the military.

I also never returned books to the local library. I would just keep them. I couldn't bear to give them back. Every new year, I and the librarians would go through the same routine. They would haul out this giant adding machine and add up my fines. They would push the keys on the machine, pull the crank, and the paper roll would inch out of the machine little by little. The scroll of paper would go all the way to the floor and crawl several feet. Hundreds of dollars in fines each year (when a nickel would buy you a Coke)! I would break out in a sweat.

Then the lady would give me a stern look over her glasses and say, "Let's make it one dollar and call it even." But the terms were that I would have to go home and bring back all the books.

This was an annual routine.

I damn near read that entire library. Novels, magazines, reference books, anything that had print on it.

I owe that library a wing.

For some reason, my voracious reading drove my stepmother crazy. Probably because her offspring were nothing but troublemakers. :lol:

When I was home on leave one year, I slept with my stepbrother's girlfriend. For revenge, my stepmother sold all my books including some first editions and kept all the money. Ah, well...
My house is wallpapered with books. Ready for the Democrats' Fahrenheit 451 move.

Forum List

Back