Do you drink soda? STOP THAT SHIT AT ONCE!

Thatā€™s why I only drink bourbon.
I use to drink rum and coke. Iā€™m now a Guinness guy.

Rum goes better with tropical fruit juices anyway. That's what the mai-tai drink is based on. Far tastier than the rum and coke, which I utterly hated.
Iā€™ve never ordered a drink with fruit juice unless it was for a lady.

Youā€™re missing out. There are some awesome cocktails with fruit juice.
Iā€™m sure they are.
Again; Iā€™m a Guinness guy. Iā€™ll leave the fruit drinks to the ladies.

In my single years I found that women drinking with me wanted something hard.

Rum goes better with tropical fruit juices anyway. That's what the mai-tai drink is based on. Far tastier than the rum and coke, which I utterly hated.

Iā€™m sure they are.

And that is why the word "single" was a constant in your single years.

I worked with a guy who drank two 64 oz bottles of coke a day without fail. One day he collapsed and they carried him out on a stretcher. He showed up at work again 6 months later having to wear braces on both legs. He looked like death, skin color was all gray. The guy was about 40 at the time.

Was it the soda, or the Polio?
There's a fair number of cases of extreme cola consumption causing internal organ and lung failure and paralysis. A google search will turn up lots of hits on the subject. The one I witnessed was pretty ugly.

Giant amounts of high-fructose corn syrup are proven to have bizarre, long-term health effects on most vital organs, that is a fact. The reason it's harmless when you eat fruit is that the physical structure of fruit fibers actually prevents your intestines from absorbing the majority of the fructose; you taste the fructose in your mouth, but your body absorbs very little of it. When you're thirsty, do what I do: have a massive vessel of condensation-dripping icewater next to you at all times. Very refreshing. And when I'm feeling really bold, I squeeze a tiny spurt of lemon juice into my icy water slush.

Let me tell you a true anecdote: back in 2016 I had a blood test in the Dr. office and most of my cholesterol levels were perfectly normal except my highly elevated triglycerides (which in itself doesn't cause heart disease, but they can cause build up of bad cholesterols that do cause heart disease). It didn't take me much Internet homework to learn that HFCS is the ultimate triglyceride bogeyman villain. So I completely quit soft drinks rights then and there forever. Then only a few months later I had another blood test and my triglyceride levels were cut in HALF, almost back down to a normal level. And my only lifestyle difference was my lack of daily soft drinks. At the very least, it's food for thought.

When thirsty, drink icewater, not soda. I can't stress that enough.
All that info must come from the state of Calif, the land of nuts.

Iā€™m sure they are.

Some still do.
Most women from work order drinks with fruit juice. The GF will sometimes order a White Russian.

Giant amounts of high-fructose corn syrup are proven to have bizarre, long-term health effects on most vital organs, that is a fact. The reason it's harmless when you eat fruit is that the physical structure of fruit fibers actually prevents your intestines from absorbing the majority of the fructose; you taste the fructose in your mouth, but your body absorbs very little of it. When you're thirsty, do what I do: have a massive vessel of condensation-dripping icewater next to you at all times. Very refreshing. And when I'm feeling really bold, I squeeze a tiny spurt of lemon juice into my icy water slush.

Let me tell you a true anecdote: back in 2016 I had a blood test in the Dr. office and most of my cholesterol levels were perfectly normal except my highly elevated triglycerides (which in itself doesn't cause heart disease, but they can cause build up of bad cholesterols that do cause heart disease). It didn't take me much Internet homework to learn that HFCS is the ultimate triglyceride bogeyman villain. So I completely quit soft drinks rights then and there forever. Then only a few months later I had another blood test and my triglyceride levels were cut in HALF, almost back down to a normal level. And my only lifestyle difference was my lack of daily soft drinks. At the very least, it's food for thought.

Most people dont realize that soda has to be transported as a hazmat danger. That shit will literally kill you regular or diet.

I honestly never knew that.
Ask him to provide a link or admit he is passing gossip.

I only drink MexiCoke when I drink soda. Otherwise it's water, a lot of water. Sometimes iced tea... and beer... but none of that shitty swill like Budweiser...

I worked with a guy who drank two 64 oz bottles of coke a day without fail. One day he collapsed and they carried him out on a stretcher. He showed up at work again 6 months later having to wear braces on both legs. He looked like death, skin color was all gray. The guy was about 40 at the time.

Was it the soda, or the Polio?
There's a fair number of cases of extreme cola consumption causing internal organ and lung failure and paralysis. A google search will turn up lots of hits on the subject. The one I witnessed was pretty ugly.

I'm not that surprised. Even though the majority of packaged food products contain some HFCS, my point in this thread is that the amount soft drinks contain is soooo cartoonishly massive compared to other foods, you can reduce a fair portion of your intake by avoiding soda. There's no harm in trying and it can only do your health good.

I had a boss once who was a heavy smoker. At least two packs a day.
He was also a heavy drinker of Diet Coke. He had a cube refrigerator in his office and kept cases of Diet Coke under his desk

I flew with him one time to California and after over six hours, I thought he would rush for a cigarette. Instead, he rushed for a coke machine

Most people dont realize that soda has to be transported as a hazmat danger. That shit will literally kill you regular or diet.

I honestly never knew that.
Ask him to provide a link or admit he is passing gossip.
Itā€™s Asclepias. Like rightwinger, I doubt anyone here takes anything they say seriously.

And I'll bet your trolling comes from a 350-pound, soda-guzzling, junk-food-wind-tunnel, "island-unto-herself" of a woman who looks like she inhaled another woman. What would obese human dirigibles like you know about health? I'm 45, 5-foot-7 and only 140 pounds so I must have been doing something right health-wise to be as lean and athletic as I am for my age.

Iā€™m sure they are.

Heheh, you know in that context "hard" can be taken in multiple different ways.

I had a boss once who was a heavy smoker. At least two packs a day.
He was also a heavy drinker of Diet Coke. He had a cube refrigerator in his office and kept cases of Diet Coke under his desk

I flew with him one time to California and after over six hours, I thought he would rush for a cigarette. Instead, he rushed for a coke machine

Caffeine vs. Nicotine.

Iā€™m sure they are.

Heheh, you know in that context "hard" can be taken in multiple different ways.
Holy shit.... youā€™re right! lol

And I'll bet your trolling comes from a 350-pound, soda-guzzling, junk-food-wind-tunnel, "island-unto-herself" of a woman who looks like she inhaled another woman. What would obese human dirigibles like you know about health? I'm 45, 5-foot-7 and only 140 pounds so I must have been doing something right health-wise to be as lean and athletic as I am for my age.
You are short

Did smoking stunt your growth?

You are short

Did smoking stunt your growth?
Typical libtard response.

Thereā€™s a reason why people here think youā€™re an idiot. Just saying.

The only reason beer and other alcoholic beverages aren't is a special exception to the regulations.

Forum List

Back