Do you consider Russia more European or more Asian?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I consider them more European by every criteria. They have geography in asia, but they are asian as canadians are eskimos. They have some asian minorities, but even those are heavily mixed with slavs, and probably red haired etc.

Yes, they’re white europeans who migrated across Siberia to the Pacific from Eastern Europe

Well, some are known as 'Great White Russians' for a reason, to distinguish them from those with Mongol and other bloodlines, How many modern Russians are still mostly 'pure' is up for debate. The Soviet Union was made up of over 114 different language groups and even more tribal groups, yet Russians are still a distinct people, so there is that. On the other hand it is still interesting to see 6' plus tall, blonde haired, blue eyed men and women with faces that look more Sinatic Asian than Mao's.

Well, some are known as 'Great White Russians' for a reason, to distinguish them from those with Mongol and other bloodlines, How many modern Russians are still mostly 'pure' is up for debate. The Soviet Union was made up of over 114 different language groups and even more tribal groups, yet Russians are still a distinct people, so there is that. On the other hand it is still interesting to see 6' plus tall, blonde haired, blue eyed men and women with faces that look more Sinatic Asian than Mao's.

Yes, but White Russian also means political ideology. The White Russians are the ones who are against "Red Russians" or Communists. Some Russians are even Neo-Nazis.

Russia is no less democratic than Hungary or Poland, yet Russia is attacked and Hungary and Poland are only slightly criticized. They don't get any penalties. Just like the Ustasha are allowed to kill in the 90's but the Chetniks are bombed.

Mortimer

Trust me !! The US govt are the gods of wars !!
The “Military industrial complex “ pays F $$$$$ good 👍

Be glad you don’t live in this hell hole nation
. You never know in America where we have more guns than people .

USA !!!!
Fake corrupt media
Fake Buffon president
Fake Congress
Zero borders

Half the nation does not work and are either gang bangers, illegals , drug addicts or welfare bums and criminals

Yes, but White Russian also means political ideology. The White Russians are the ones who are against "Red Russians" or Communists. Some Russians are even Neo-Nazis.

The term is older than both of those; it refers to people from a specific region near Belarus and Moscow. The Russian fascists would probably take up the term, yes, same as Nazis would the term 'Aryan', I guess.

If Russia were in NATO, we wouldn't be having this invasion crisis. It would also make NATO stronger against our true enemy, China. That might be something to shoot for.

Also lots of Arabs in Russia now.

Also lots of Arabs in Russia now.

In Russia itself? I know they have been sending Arabs and Islamic people to the Polish and European borders to get rid of them. They don't seem to be taking 'refugees' from the ME or North Africa. at the moment.

Europeans 90% ... but a bit of both, because of the fact they occupy a large part of Asia too. :)

In Russia itself? I know they have been sending Arabs and Islamic people to the Polish and European borders to get rid of them. They don't seem to be taking 'refugees' from the ME or North Africa. at the moment.
No but they took in lots a couple decades ago.

I consider them more European by every criteria. They have geography in asia, but they are asian as canadians are eskimos. They have some asian minorities, but even those are heavily mixed with slavs, and probably red haired etc.
Geographically, and Russia, is MUCH more Asian than European.

Demographically, and genetically they are a mix as well.

Russia is a mix of both to be honest.

Geographically, and Russia, is MUCH more Asian than European.

Demographically, and genetically they are a mix as well.

Russia is a mix of both to be honest.
I think that Russia is much more white demographically and genetically than the Americans but somehow Americans consider Russia Asian.

I think that Russia is much more white demographically and genetically than the Americans but somehow Americans consider Russia Asian.
Americans are mutts.

The original American immigrants were 'white'.

However, I would say that less than 25% are truly white.

Russians, mostly all, have a Mongol ad mixture.

The Mongols rampaged and ruled much of modern Russia at one point.

If there is one thing the Mongols are known for more than killing...it is fuckin.

Mongols did a LOT of fuckin.

Americans are mutts.

The original American immigrants were 'white'.

However, I would say that less than 25% are truly white.

Russians, mostly all, have a Mongol ad mixture.

The Mongols rampaged and ruled much of modern Russia at one point.

If there is one thing the Mongols are known for more than killing...it is fuckin.

Mongols did a LOT of fuckin.
I think Russians are less Asian then Finns and Scandinavians. Is there any genetic test or source how much Asian Russians are or you just assume it because of history?

Forum List

Back