Do You Believe We Came From Monkeys?

Yes, we're all related due to evolution!

Had God Created Spontaneous Creation, we would not share those similar genetic traits.

You and I are not related and we have 99% similar DNA and 1% difference. The 1% is enough to show no relationship.
Heck yes we are related. As much as we argue, you are me. And I am you. Had God created everything spontaneously, we would have much different variations in our DNA.

Makin me superior of course....

No, my point was to show that even though we have similar DNA, out immediate families aren't related. As for what you are referring to, God didn't create us all spontaneiously. We came from a common ancestor of humans, Adam and Eve. Who is the common ancestor in your explanation?
I'm sorry but I have no idea what you were trying to say there.

Did God create life spontaneously or through evolution? And if evolution, did he create Adam an Eve spontaneously, and their offspring are the humans today?

And if so, why are some people different colors?

I think you need to clarify first because you started this subtopic.

You said, "Yes, we're all related due to evolution!

Had God Created Spontaneous Creation, we would not share those similar genetic traits."

How do you explain you and I are related through evolution? And what is spontaneous creation?

I've heard of spontaneous generation, but it's been demonstrated to be pseudoscience.

Tell me all about these:
But all other winged creatures that have four legs you are to detest

What are the winged creatures that have four legs?
Bats? 2 legs
Birds? 2 legs
Insects? 6 legs
This is what we should expect from a bunch of illterate, science-ignorant people.
Do you have 4 legs or 2? Some seemingly unobservant scientist trying to oversimplify things said, "It's only an insect, all its appendages can be called legs." However, have you ever watched a common housefly grooming itself? It uses its 2 front appendages as you would your arms and hands. Look at the Praying Manius. Use your common sense. The Biblical insight is far more ancient and is far more accurately descriptive. I had some person one time badger me that dinosaur is not mentioned in the Bible. Well that word wasn't invented until nearly the middle of the 19th century. Behemoth and Leviathan are in the Bible... And so is dragon.
Haha, look at the mental gymnastics you are forced to perform to fit your square book of fantasy into the round hole 9f modern science. Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

Ha ha. You are embarrassing yourself with stupidity and ignorance. You do not have a reply to science backing up what is stated in the Bible. Birds and fowl such as chickens have wings as limbs just like you have four limbs. With apes, we consider them to have four legs. You guys haven't explained how an ape that walks on four legs became bipedal?

Here's the thing. Creationists here have been able to back up their creation science with actual evidence of what is explained in the Bible. OTOH, evolutionists here have not been able to provide any evidence. We still see that apes still walk on four legs and that we still have low intelligent humans such as Fort Fun Indiana. He's close to a monkey in intelligence, but it doesn't mean that he evolved from a monkey.

Tell me all about these:

Bats? 2 legs
Birds? 2 legs
Insects? 6 legs
This is what we should expect from a bunch of illterate, science-ignorant people.
Do you have 4 legs or 2? Some seemingly unobservant scientist trying to oversimplify things said, "It's only an insect, all its appendages can be called legs." However, have you ever watched a common housefly grooming itself? It uses its 2 front appendages as you would your arms and hands. Look at the Praying Manius. Use your common sense. The Biblical insight is far more ancient and is far more accurately descriptive. I had some person one time badger me that dinosaur is not mentioned in the Bible. Well that word wasn't invented until nearly the middle of the 19th century. Behemoth and Leviathan are in the Bible... And so is dragon.

How many legs does an insect have?

Really you think that flies have hands?

LOL

1332190858.jpg

No, your blind faith is backed up by ASSUMPTIONS about the DNA and fossil evidence. The fossil record CANNOT prove evolution, unless you simply nip out the parts that don't suit you. Likewise with DNA. Both are "proof" only if you really, REALLY want to think they are.

There are a number of assertions about the way things work which the Bible makes, and which scientists rejected and derided for centuries, but which now appear to be validated, at least in part.

The Bible claims that the universe had a specific beginning.

What Is the Big Bang Theory?

You yourself have admitted that there is sufficient evidence, scientific and otherwise, to indicate that Noah's flood is based in reality. And the oldest writings archaeologists have found reference it.

Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar— Jeremiah 31:35

I assume I don't have to prove to you that the moon and the stars have fixed, predictable paths.

Really want to go with the Bible and the sun and the moon and the stars?

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

So according to the Bible- God created earth- and light- the first day- where did that light come from?

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

And I guess God created the atmosphere on the second day

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

And apparently when the earth was first created there was no sea or ground- but on the third day he created 'land and 'seas'

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

And here is where it gets really interesting- on the third day he created all of the plants of the world- and evening and morning

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

Okay on the fourth day God created the Sun and the Moon. - and the stars.
So the order is:
a) Earth
b) Day/Night
c) Vegetation
d) Sun/moon

So- how did we have a day and night without a sun? How did the vegetation survives the absolute zero temperatures on earth without any sun being in existence?

Nothing but crickets from our 'Creationists'.

lol

So according to the Bible- God created earth- and light- the first day- where did that light come from?

First day light came from EMS.

Correct.

And apparently when the earth was first created there was no sea or ground- but on the third day he created 'land and 'seas'

The Earth was covered with water vapor and water. This was the first day. He pulled the water back to have dry land and plants and seas on the third day.

And here is where it gets really interesting- on the third day he created all of the plants of the world- and evening and morning

Day and night was created on the first day. Plants was on the third day.
So the order is:
a) Earth
b) Day/Night
c) Vegetation
d) Sun/moon

So- how did we have a day and night without a sun? How did the vegetation survives the absolute zero temperatures on earth without any sun being in existence?

You're using uniformitarianism. We had separation of light and dark. The way you envision night and day didn't happen until the sun, moon, stars and planets were created. Which is more believable? Evolutionary processes, the Big Bang, formed the universe from invisible particles and all these stars, suns, moons and planets just expanded out. And there was no intelligent design involved with the Earth just being in the right place and distance away from the sun or else it wouldn't thrive. And all the fine tuning facts had to be met.

No- I am using the actual words of Genesis.

But hey I get it- when the actual words of Genesis don't fit the scientific facts- you make up new definitions for words.

What is more believable? The theories that are supported by scientific evidence- not a book of fairy tales whose first chapter can't stand up to scientific scrutiny.

So- how did we have a day and night without a sun? How did the vegetation survive the absolute zero temperatures on earth without any sun being in existence?

Ah yes...the "Alamo" of magical thinkers like you:

Lacking any good argument of evidence for any of your magical bullshit, and lacking any good evidence or argument to counter scientific knowledge whochjndermines your magical bullshit, you are left with only one option:

You attempt to drag scientific knowledge down into the muck of your magical bullshit by labelling it "faith".

What an embarrassing display....

If there was any BS, then the Bible would be disproven. The Resurrection would've been disproven. It has withstood the test of time. The Bible is inerrant, accurate, authoritative, true and complete.

LOL- how can you 'disprove' a book of fairy tales? How can I disprove Aesops fables?

How can I disprove Jesus's resurrection any more than i can disprove that that Athena was not born from the head of Zeus?

I am certain that the Bible is 'authoritative' to you- but certainly isn't to billions of other human beings.

As far as 'accurate'- there are some accuracies- hell bound to get something right- but plenty of inaccuracies.

I find it fascinating to watch the Christian cultists who insist that every word in the Bible is correct dance to rationalize around what is clearly just flat out false.

All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. There are, however, some winged creatures that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper. But all other winged creatures that have four legs you are to detest

Insects have 6 legs

We're not talking about Aesop's fables, but the Bible. What historical event which you consider "story" from there do want to discuss? There are parables in there that Christ Jesus used to teach which are stories.

You're referring to Leviticus 11:20-21 "All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. There are, however, some winged creatures that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper.
Flying insects that walk on all fours would refer to for example the grasshopper as stated.

We see that it has six legs, but the two hind legs aren't considered for walking but hopping as stated. It walks on the four front legs.

Tell me all about these:

Bats? 2 legs
Birds? 2 legs
Insects? 6 legs

God is warning us not to eat bats. It walks on fours. You learn something new every day. I didn't know how they walked.

Are you and Fort Fun Indiana prepared to go to hell now?

So Bats don't have 2 legs and 2 wings- you are saying that Bats have 4 legs?

Fascinating.

Correct.

The Earth was covered with water vapor and water. This was the first day. He pulled the water back to have dry land and plants and seas on the third day..

I went back and checked- Here is the quote again- where is the reference to 'water vapor'?

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

Nothing but crickets from the CreatoChristian cultists.

What is your point? The description is right under your nose.

My point is that nowhere in Genesis does it mention 'water vapor'

The EMS produces heat. .

Emergency Medical Services produced the heat for earth?

Fascinating.

Where is water vapor mentioned in Genesis 1?

Tell me all about these:

Bats? 2 legs
Birds? 2 legs
Insects? 6 legs
Haha, look at the mental gymnastics you are forced to perform to fit your square book of fantasy into the round hole 9f modern science. Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

Ha ha. You are embarrassing yourself with stupidity and ignorance. You do not have a reply to science backing up what is stated in the Bible. Birds and fowl such as chickens have wings as limbs just like you have four limbs. With apes, we consider them to have four legs. You guys haven't explained how an ape that walks on four legs became bipedal?

Birds have 2 legs and 2 wings.
Apes have 2 legs and 2 arms- and are not considered bipedal.
Cows have 4 legs.
Insects have 6 legs

Here's the thing. Creationists here have been able to back up their creation science with actual evidence of what is explained in the Bible. .

Here is the thing- you Christians keep saying that 'christian science' like it means anything more than 'faith healing' or 'talking in tongues'.

There is no science that supports the story of Genesis 1.
There is no science that supports a global flood that covered the entire earth with water.
There is no science that supports every animal on earth being dropped off at Mt. Ararat and taking Uber to each of its destinations around the earth.

There is as much science to support creation as there is science which shows that a car repairman can repair cars with homeopathy.

Tell me all about these:

Bats? 2 legs
Birds? 2 legs
Insects? 6 legs

Tell me all about these:

Bats? 2 legs
Birds? 2 legs
Insects? 6 legs

LOL

1332190858.jpg

How many legs does a baby have?

Last edited:
Probably because it's not a textbook, and "offering proof" is not its job
This is so weird. Sometimes, you freely admit that what you have is faith. Other times, you act embarrassed of your faith and you do that goofy thing where you try to equate it to actual knowledge.

The only thing that's weird is that you think your inability to understand what you're told is evidence that other people are wrong, or "embarrassed", or anything other than your own stupidity.

Here's the thing. Creationists here have been able to back up their creation science with actual evidence of what is explained in the Bible. OTOH, evolutionists here have not been able to provide any evidence. We still see that apes still walk on four legs and that we still have low intelligent humans such as Fort Fun Indiana. He's close to a monkey in intelligence, but it doesn't mean that he evolved from a monkey.

I dispute the claim that he evolved, at all.

Tell me all about these:

Bats? 2 legs
Birds? 2 legs
Insects? 6 legs

Tell me all about these:

Bats? 2 legs
Birds? 2 legs
Insects? 6 legs

LOL

1332190858.jpg

A baby has two legs.

Do you need some basic human anatomy lessons?

Tell me all about these:

Bats? 2 legs
Birds? 2 legs
Insects? 6 legs

Tell me all about these:

Bats? 2 legs
Birds? 2 legs
Insects? 6 legs

LOL

1332190858.jpg

A baby has two legs.

So then you have to honestly say that many insects (while having 6 appendages) often use 2 of them in the very same way humans use their appendages --- and visa versa. What we may unquestionably accept as "correct" scientific titles are not necessarily profoundly accurate nor are they written in stone.

LOL

1332190858.jpg

A baby has two legs.

So then you have to honestly say that many insects (while having 6 appendages) often use 2 of them in the very same way humans use their appendages --- and visa versa. What we may unquestionably accept as "correct" scientific titles are not necessarily profoundly accurate nor are they written in stone.

So in other words- what was written in the Bible was not profoundly accurate- or written in stone.

You do not have a reply to science backing up what is stated in the Bible.
Again dumbass -- you really are not getting this -- nobody needs to reply to that nonsense. It is nobody's job to dispel the magical bullshit you are peddling. Say any stupid thing you like....

This is so weird. Sometimes, you freely admit that what you have is faith. Other times, you act embarrassed of your faith and you do that goofy thing where you try to equate it to actual knowledge.

The only thing that's weird is that you think your inability to understand what you're told is evidence that other people are wrong, or "embarrassed", or anything other than your own stupidity.
That's nice. Go on crybaby, get it all out of your system. Then have a look at the scoreboard, and realize that you magical thinkers have nothing hut each other. You have no evidence, not a single shred of published science or accepted theory, and none of you are even trying to produce any.

As such, I remain unmoved by your emotional little display.

That's nice. Go on crybaby, get it all out of your system. Then have a look at the scoreboard, and realize that you magical thinkers have nothing hut each other. You have no evidence, not a single shred of published science or accepted theory, and none of you are even trying to produce any.

As such, I remain unmoved by your emotional little display.

You talk, and my mind boggles at how rich you would make some therapist.

LOL

1332190858.jpg

A baby has two legs.

So in other words- what was written in the Bible was not profoundly accurate- or written in stone.

I didn't say that flies have hands; however, they do use their front appendages in much the same way humans do. The Bible is without error (has never been proven wrong) and is well thought out. What we presently accept as "correct" isn't always "correct, complete, or better." And it is presumptuous for you to think so.

Last edited:
Really want to go with the Bible and the sun and the moon and the stars?

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

So the order is:
a) Earth
b) Day/Night
c) Vegetation
d) Sun/moon

Nothing but crickets from our 'Creationists'.

lol

Correct.

The Earth was covered with water vapor and water. This was the first day. He pulled the water back to have dry land and plants and seas on the third day.

Day and night was created on the first day. Plants was on the third day.
So the order is:
a) Earth
b) Day/Night
c) Vegetation
d) Sun/moon

You're using uniformitarianism. We had separation of light and dark. The way you envision night and day didn't happen until the sun, moon, stars and planets were created. Which is more believable? Evolutionary processes, the Big Bang, formed the universe from invisible particles and all these stars, suns, moons and planets just expanded out. And there was no intelligent design involved with the Earth just being in the right place and distance away from the sun or else it wouldn't thrive. And all the fine tuning facts had to be met.

No- I am using the actual words of Genesis.

But hey I get it- when the actual words of Genesis don't fit the scientific facts- you make up new definitions for words.

What is more believable? The theories that are supported by scientific evidence- not a book of fairy tales whose first chapter can't stand up to scientific scrutiny.

So- how did we have a day and night without a sun? How did the vegetation survive the absolute zero temperatures on earth without any sun being in existence?

At least, you're reading the Bible. That's a positive. Now, you want to understand it.

Genesis 1:3-5
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

Explanation (ICR, Answers in Genesis and gotquestions.org are good)
Sunlight Before the Sun

Forum List

Back