Do you believe the GOP will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions?

Opinions like yours are based on an ignorance that is astounding. Government's role is what we the people choose it to be.

Opinions like yours show how far Liberals can shove their face in dog shit and still smile.

The US Constitution is what determines the role of Government in this country. If you believe it should be changed there’s an amendment process. Short of that, what people want is irrelevant.

Opinions like yours are based on an ignorance that is astounding. Government's role is what we the people choose it to be.

Opinions like yours show how far Liberals can shove their face in dog shit and still smile.

The US Constitution is what determines the role of Government in this country. If you believe it should be changed there’s an amendment process. Short of that, what people want is irrelevant.
since day one it was open to interpretation and debate. The framers themselves could not agree on things after it was ratified. Some even went back and forth against their own opinions.

The people have spoken. The constitution is not a sacred document and many of the framers are on record saying so. So I value yours little. You have an agenda and it's a joke. Losing side of most every battle in American history

The people have spoken. The constitution is not a sacred document and many of the framers are on record saying so. So I value yours little. You have an agenda and it's a joke. Losing side of most every battle in American history

I answer to a far higher power than the American people, so their opinion means little to me.

What agenda do you believe I have; for I do have one, but not likely the one you envision.

Despite the right's countless attempts at sabotage, because it just would not collapse on its own, the ACA still stands. And is more popular than ever :thup:

"Despite the right's countless attempts at sabotage, because it just would not collapse on its own, the ACA still stands..."

Let's check

"Obamacare Co-Ops Program Going Extinct Because They Don’t Work"
Obamacare Co-Ops Program Going Extinct Because They Don’t Work

How do you get through the day knowing as little as you do??????

I answer to a far higher power than the American people, so their opinion means little to me.

What agenda do you believe I have; for I do have one, but not likely the one you envision.

Destroying humanity????

Destroying humanity????

No. My agenda is to save humanity by removing and/or alienating the sub-humans so that this nation can return to being filled with humans only.

How about you mention some of the humans you'd be saving humanity for.
And.....along those lines....
Don't you want to comment on my amazing grasp of the subject? My understated wit? My cygnian grace? Please don't mention my spectacular good looks (just kidding- go ahead and mention them.)

The democrats protected nobody's health care.

Obamacare got them thrown off their plans and their doctors taken away.

Then they came up with the "junk plan" meme when the public screamed bloody murder.

Didn't matter.

In 2010, they lost the house BIG>
Americans believed the lies. I never had a junk plan. So when I went on Obamacare, I was able to keep my doctor.

How to spot a junk health insurance plan

Trump Administration Aims to Steer People to Junk Health Plans Over Obamacare

The only lie was Obama and his junk plans. You never heard the term until they got their asses shot of when Obamacare took effect.

I had a plan that covered about what a Bronze plan does now and it cost 72/month. Now.....

You tards have really screwed people over.
That’s a bullshit lie. No junk plan back then was like the bronze plan today. Just a flat out fuking lie.

The democrats protected nobody's health care.

Obamacare got them thrown off their plans and their doctors taken away.

Then they came up with the "junk plan" meme when the public screamed bloody murder.

Didn't matter.

In 2010, they lost the house BIG>
Americans believed the lies. I never had a junk plan. So when I went on Obamacare, I was able to keep my doctor.

How to spot a junk health insurance plan

Trump Administration Aims to Steer People to Junk Health Plans Over Obamacare

That is because your doctor was in network.

If your doctor was not in the insurance network then you did not keep your doctor.

So some did lose their doctors!

Let’s simply define sub-humans and leave it at that: Progressives; Liberals;,Moderates; Feminists; non-Americans; non-English speakers; anyone who can’t or won’t support themselves financially; anyone with divided national loyalties, dual citizenship or hyphenated heritage.

Thst should be enough to let you know who I don’t believe should be here in the USA.

Let’s simply define sub-humans and leave it at that: Progressives; Liberals;,Moderates; Feminists; non-Americans; non-English speakers; anyone who can’t or won’t support themselves financially; anyone with divided national loyalties, dual citizenship or hyphenated heritage.

Thst should be enough to let you know who I don’t believe should be here in the USA.

Then you can refer to me as Über-human.

M'kay????

Such a simple question.

Do you believe the GOP will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions?

Republicans are running ads all over the US saying they will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions while they have a lawsuit in the courts trying to strip Americans of healthcare who have pre existing conditions.

Republicans have voted 60 times to take away the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions.
Consider that as you answer the question:

If you believe Republicans will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions, the next question is why? After 8 years of them saying they will strip of Americans of pre existing conditions protection, why would you believe them now?
Not only no, but hell no.

President Donald Trump on Wednesday explicitly pledged to "totally protect" people with pre-existing conditions.

Almost EVERYTHING Trump promised and campaigned on has either been accomplished, or was held up by Congress. If the pledged to do something. He keeps his word unlike the mulatto who LIED about healthcare at least 36 timed...

Such a simple question.

Republicans are running ads all over the US saying they will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions while they have a lawsuit in the courts trying to strip Americans of healthcare who have pre existing conditions.

Republicans have voted 60 times to take away the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions.
Consider that as you answer the question:

If you believe Republicans will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions, the next question is why? After 8 years of them saying they will strip of Americans of pre existing conditions protection, why would you believe them now?
No they will do what insurance companies want.

If you’ll never get sick or old vote republican

Forum List

Back