Do you believe in life after death

The docs said they "lost me" twice during my hospital stay. At no point did I see a Hell or a Heaven, or deceased relatives, or even a "light at the end of a tunnel." There was just, well, nothing. So, when I thought about it, I decided that that was not bad. Everything just ceases. I can go with complete oblivion, so no fear of it.

15:00

Well do you ??

I consider it utterly laughable
. Do you remember any events before birth
??
Yeah that is exactly how I see it
To believe in life after death one would have to have a basic understanding of the multi dimensional realm. We as humanity have positively identified the 3 & 1/2 dimensional continuum that we as humanity living upon the planet earth exist within. The question to be answered is; how many dimensions exist between(inter dimensional) what humanity terms the 1st - 2nd dimensions, 2nd - 3rd dimensions & between the 3rd - 4th dimension(dimension of time). The 4th dimension of time appears to humanity as a half dimension as humanity can only travel forwards through time but not backwards through time. The more 'gifted' among humanity are currently occupied with the "Ten String Theory"(ten dimensions) but tragically most of humanity cannot even begin to understand the basic concept of this theory. If I were you I would not be concerned about life after death. When your physical body stops functioning it's either lights out or lights on for whatever the 'being' part of a human being is.

To believe in life after death one would have to have a basic understanding of the multi dimensional realm. We as humanity have positively identified the 3 & 1/2 dimensional continuum that we as humanity living upon the planet earth exist within. The question to be answered is; how many dimensions exist between(inter dimensional) what humanity terms the 1st - 2nd dimensions, 2nd - 3rd dimensions & between the 3rd - 4th dimension(dimension of time). The 4th dimension of time appears to humanity as a half dimension as humanity can only travel forwards through time but not backwards through time. The more 'gifted' among humanity are currently occupied with the "Ten String Theory"(ten dimensions) but tragically most of humanity cannot even begin to understand the basic concept of this theory. If I were you I would not be concerned about life after death. When your physical body stops functioning it's either lights out or lights on for whatever the 'being' part of a human being is.

Dimensions my foot. Grow up. What a load of bollocks.

Well do you ??

I consider it utterly laughable
. Do you remember any events before birth
??
Yeah that is exactly how I see it
The horror of life after death, only a mad scientist could dream up that crazy idea.

Have you ever considered the many benefits of dying soon, little fella?
Have you ever considered of dying soon to meet your eternity since your yearn For the it so much?
You're problem is godbotherers don't like being told the facts.
Heaven my arse. God wouldn't have an ignorant arsehole like you there.

Well since I was clinically dead for 11 minutes and have seen what is awaiting me at least...I can't speak for others but I can attest that there is something there...some say that maybe its in my mind only...Okay maybe.... but I don't believe so....
And I'm not a super religious man...I never grew up with Christian teachings...and I'm not crazy...but I went to for lack of a better word...the afterlife....And yes...God was there...

Was it as comforting as many say? Kevin Smith, the director and destroyer of the He-man cartoon was on Joe Rogan and talked about his mother....she died for several minutes and stated that she felt no fear....or regret........and this made him feel better during his heart attack.....

The problem with those who don't believe in God and an afterlife?

1) they are generally more unhappy......they believe this life is all they have, and since the world is a sucky place a lot of the time, with no hope of anything better, they become unhappy people....

2) without God and the belief in punishment for evil deeds....all things are allowed, as long as you don't get caught, or have the power to keep from suffering consequences...remember, the worst mass murders in history were committed by atheists...........

The docs said they "lost me" twice during my hospital stay. At no point did I see a Hell or a Heaven, or deceased relatives, or even a "light at the end of a tunnel." There was just, well, nothing. So, when I thought about it, I decided that that was not bad. Everything just ceases. I can go with complete oblivion, so no fear of it.
Isn’t being aware that you are in “oblivion” a form of consciousness? I know it sounds paradoxical. If you are aware you are surrounded by darkness, or more aptly a void, you must have some consciousness to make the observation.

Isn’t being aware that you are in “oblivion” a form of consciousness? I know it sounds paradoxical. If you are aware you are surrounded by darkness, or more aptly a void, you must have some consciousness to make the observation.
I can only opine my observation of the situation I was in and feel that per my experience, there is nothing and there's nothing wrong with nothing.

Forum List

Back