Do you believe in ESP?

Why or why not?

Have you ever had it (or thought you had it)?
What happened?
We all vibrate with our own frequency. Reallity is a moving picture.

If 100 individuals in a species pick up a skill, suddenly all species in the world know the skill. Even if a group is isolated. Weird huh?

Why or why not?

What happened?
When I was an adolescent, I had very vivid dreams a few times when I saw places or incidents that I then saw a day or two later. It wasn't deja vu and they were places I had never been before. My grandmother told me her mother had the gift and had once been able to locate a lost child the whole town had been searching for. I apparently 'outgrew' it; haven't had such a dream since I was in my 20's.

If you doubt, I'll introduce you to a psychic who knew more about my family than I did, specifically that I had a half-sister who recently passed away. There's no way you Google that

Can she see into the future as well?

She gave me a message from my Dad about what he saw in my future. She told my Sister in law how her Dad would spend his last years and she seems to have been right on both occasions.

At the age of eight, I had a dream vision of my army airborne training, the particulars of which later matched my dream vision almost to a T.

well I have a lot of dreams I WISH were true!
I fall in love with a different man every night in my dreams!
I guess I'm just emotionally stuck at age 16!

I think I will leave you all to this!

I'm going back to the Lobby @ Word Games & Other Fun where I belong .... :eusa_angel::laugh:

At the age of eight, I had a dream vision of my army airborne training, the particulars of which later matched my dream vision almost to a T.
Yes, those peculiar dreams don't fade away. You remember them in detail for - in your case, for years.

When I was in grade school I glanced up at a substitute teacher and for a flash he was wearing a Crusader outfit. Years later, I learned that his namesake, maybe one of his ancestors, was one of the Templar Knights.

I had a very strange and lonely childhood

Why or why not?

What happened?

The night before my sister died, i had a dream about her, and in the dream she had cut all her long hair off real short. The next day when I saw her in the hospital on life support she had short hair exactly like in the dream. I had not seen her with short hair for years.

Why or why not?

What happened?

The night before my sister died, i had a dream about her, and in the dream she had cut all her long hair off real short. The next day when I saw her in the hospital on life support she had short hair exactly like in the dream. I had not seen her with short hair for years.

that's so sad. Sorry to hear...

Why or why not?

What happened?

that's so sad. Sorry to hear...

It seems to me it was a communication and had I woke up and prayed maybe things would have been different eh?

We never know.

I think how we interpret what is being communicated can be misunderstand just like in everyday life. So when things like that happen being able to understand it and discern what to do with the communication seems important.

Oh yes. I definitely have ESPN. I have ESPN2 as well. OOPs...wait...

Forum List

Back