Do you believe in ESP?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Why or why not?

Have you ever had it (or thought you had it)?
What happened?

If you doubt, I'll introduce you to a psychic who knew more about my family than I did, specifically that I had a half-sister who recently passed away. There's no way you Google that

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm sensing you're a skeptic

I'm open to persuasion. I have never had ESP or any 6th sense. I'd be interested in hearing stories of others.

I HAVE heard stories of people I know personally that have had "bad feelings" and it turned out a loved one had died or was in trouble....

If you doubt, I'll introduce you to a psychic who knew more about my family than I did, specifically that I had a half-sister who recently passed away. There's no way you Google that

Can she see into the future as well?

My mother and I could communicate simple thoughts to each other telepathically.

I guess it's not all encompassing.
Meaning, you don't know everything past present and future all the time...
I wonder what the "trigger" is.....?
If there is a difference in the brain for someone with it vs. not...
Or if it's just a drawing from powers of the afterworld....or a great being

My mother and I could communicate simple thoughts to each other telepathically.

I always believed that was just from knowing each other well....
Hubby and I can do that at times.... think the same thing at the same time, or answer a question before asked
But not full blown conversations.....

We did the "blood brother" finger pricking thing when we were first dating.... probably has nothing to do with it, but he thinks doing that is "evil" (???) - guess he did it anyway cause he liked me :)

I had a hapkido master that claimed to be able to feel energies from people.

I respected the guy, he was not a bullshit artist and was sincere, I think, in terms of his believing it. I also don't see what motive he might have had to lie.

Isn't that scientifically proven? That we have "auras" or "energy fields" around us?

Isn't that scientifically proven? That we have "auras" or "energy fields" around us?

Yep. I remember seeing an article in which someone had managed to photograph them.

The human body does generate electrical signals, no question about that. Auras, chakras, ki energy are all likely alternative ways of describing it...

Yep. I remember seeing an article in which someone had managed to photograph them.

The human body does generate electrical signals, no question about that. Auras, chakras, ki energy are all likely alternative ways of describing it...
Yes, I've met somebody who took pictures of the aura. Unfortunately we lost contact shortly thereafter.

Forum List

Back