Do you agree with Democrats that minorities are too deficient to obtain voter IDs?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Let's say it's true, blacks for instance are imbeciles and unable to achieve things such as capture a voter id. That brings up two questions:

1. If they're too useless to obtain a voter ID, how did Democrats conclude they have the capacity to vote even without one? Is that why they're trying to make voting easier and more liberal, so that even passive people can even do it?

2. Would you expect extending the ability to vote to lethargic people would produce positive results?

I do not believe obtaining a voter ID card is any harder than securing identification to cash a check, buy liquor, rent an apartment, or get a COVID vaccination. It’s simply an excuse to continue fertilizing the vote farming fields.
Yep, plenty of sitting on the couch on the front porch drinking a 40 oz malt liquor....have to show ID for that.

I believe there are a ton of people who are too deficient to see empty political rhetoric when they see it. There is nothing stopping any state from making photo voter ID cards. There are none which says politicians know this is a great thing to divide the people with.

I believe there are a ton of people who are too deficient to see empty political rhetoric when they see it. There is nothing stopping any state from making photo voter ID cards. There are none which says politicians know this is a great thing to divide the people with.

And/or;

A. A smoke screen attempting to cover for what's likely the worst admin. in our history. And of course the Democrats are selling victim roles to achieve that, because that's what they do.

B. An attempt to liberalize voting so that Democrats can compete, knowing the laziest among us swing left.

C. To further enhance their "insurrection" routine.

Or it's

A. A smoke screen attempting to cover for what's likely the worst admin. in our country. And of course the Democrats are selling victim roles to achieve that, because that's what they do.

B. An attempt to liberalize voting so that Democrats can compete, knowing the laziest among us swing left.

C. To further enhance their "insurrection" routine.

These arguments have been going on for years. Despite that as I said.................

Let's say it's true, blacks for instance are imbeciles and unable to achieve things such as capture a voter id. That brings up two questions:

1. If they're too useless to obtain a voter ID, how did Democrats conclude they have the capacity to vote even without one? Is that why they're trying to make voting easier and more liberal, so that even passive people can even do it?

2. Would you expect extending the ability to vote to lethargic people would produce positive results?

If a person can get a vaccination card, they can get an ID to vote.

Forum List

Back