Do You Agree With Anne Coulter's Views & Beliefs On The Marijuana Issue?

Yes, one or two here and there are OK w/it, but it seems the majority have some problem w/legalizing pot. Official party leaders and politicians that is.

I have a problem with legalizing something that impairs judgement with out an objective and standard test to determine how much of that substance is in a person's body.

Molon Labe

She has some VERY radical views on this subject.

Here's what she had to say to Piers Morgan on the matter recently...

Ann Coulter Is Against Weed Because A Pool Guy Didn't Clean Her Pool, Or Something

Do you agree w/any of them?

If so, which ones and why?

I don't care what Ann Coulter thinks about marijuana as I know without her opinion that marijuana is an extremely dangerous and addictive substance, destructive to the brain, especially of the teenagers and young adults ( which is a primary target market for legalization).

Having said that I am for decriminalization of it's use but it should be preceded and followed by serious and honest information of an extreme harm it causes - in line with the information of the harm of tobacco smoking.

What we have now is criminal glorification of the harmful substance instead.

Marijuana should be supported by conservatives and libertarians.

The issue is freedom to act and liberty to choose allied to personal accountability.

This is not a freedom to choose issue. Once you light that thing up you can't control which way the wind is blowing and who else will get that crap in their lungs. Your "freedom to choose" doesn't' extend to my lungs as well.

Oh I'll bet you get a lot more Nitrogen Oxide in your lungs than THC.

:eusa_whistle:

and it is harmless :eusa_whistle: N2O I mean

i quite frankly couldn't care less about marijuana. if people want to waste their lives with it, Id encourage them not to but i dont think my time or money should be wasted putting them in jail. They are the ones who have to suffer with it.
Your disdain and contempt for weed smokers is evident in every word.

I'm curious though...

What's your thoughts on alcohol consumers sir?

you can drink alcohol and not get drunk. Not even get euphoric.

You can not smoke weed and not get high.

That is the FUNDAMENTAL difference.

Forum List

Back